Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. 13:35 - Dec 20 with 6822 viewsLogman

Not an R but he took me to my first game (home v Stoke in 1974) and never ever stood in the way of me playing football or going to QPR. Always went out of his way to let me enjoy my football. Always supported me when I was running my Sunday football team. I remember when he came along when I wasn't feeling well in case anything went wrong and he came to support when we reached a Cup final at Sutton United FC in 2012.

A Man City supporter all his life (brought up in Stockport) he died peacefully in his sleep on Sunday night at the grand old age of 92. R.I.P. Dad.
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 20:38 - Dec 22 with 865 viewsstanistheman

sorry for your loss. Condolences to your family.
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 15:33 - Dec 23 with 788 viewsrobith

My deepest condolences Logman. Regardless of age or reason, losing some is so so rough, and at this time of year as well its especially hard. Thinking of you in the coming days, and all the Rs who have someone who are no longer here over the coming week. It's my first without mine, and while I know its going to be tough, I try to take solace in all the mint Christmases we did have together. Be kind to yourself LFW crew
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 19:09 - Dec 23 with 744 viewsLogman

Such kind words on here. And in private messages I have also received. Beneath the veneer of Stroudenfreude, Beale-bashing and throwing pelters at Sir Les/Lee Hoos in the stocks there is a very kind under-belly.

I would also like to sympathise with anyone who has lost a loved one this year. Thoughts to you at this time of year.
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 19:14 - Dec 23 with 743 viewsKonk

Very sorry to hear your news, mate. Losing a parent is brutal. Hope your lifetime of memories are a comfort and that in time his memory will always raise a smile. Take care.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 12:05 - Dec 24 with 653 viewsMancR

Bless you mate. Horrible times. Memories are always there but missing my old man's voice continues to be tough.
My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 12:26 - Dec 24 with 649 viewsPinnerPaul

My dad gone now as well. R.I.P. on 19:09 - Dec 23 by Logman

Such kind words on here. And in private messages I have also received. Beneath the veneer of Stroudenfreude, Beale-bashing and throwing pelters at Sir Les/Lee Hoos in the stocks there is a very kind under-belly.

I would also like to sympathise with anyone who has lost a loved one this year. Thoughts to you at this time of year.

Nicely put.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024