Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 40319 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 2534 viewssafcinpeace

We are 1 up but have been poor and off our game up to now, you have looked tidy in patches. The ref is letting a lot of fouls go without silly cards so fair enough.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 2511 viewsRangersw12

Decent first 20 mins and then went to type

No shots on target again

Mr Missionary has 45 mins to save his job
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 2469 viewsaston_hoop

We should start charging opposition goalkeepers an entrance fee if we're not going to bother playing against them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 2395 viewsderbyhoop

Noticeable the difference in approach from Martin/Lowe compared to Dykes. They don't close down and allow defenders too many out balls.
For all the good combinations in their half, we haven't really troubled the keeper. Apart from Lowe's shot just past the post.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 2384 viewsTHEBUSH

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:21 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

And there is is... free header at a corner, Dieng flapped and spilt it and Sunderland bundled over the line. QPR looking for the lino do dig them out but goal given.

Yes Dieng is a terrible juggler , soft goal to give them, fcuking hell, whats wrong with us ?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2226 viewsPunteR

We looked good first 20- 25 minutes but with no end product. We've just lost a bit shape as Sunderland been going long early and stretching our defenders.
That goal was fking ridiculous. No one really marking and going with the runners. Poor goal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2209 viewsRangersDave

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:38 - Feb 14 by THEBUSH

Yes Dieng is a terrible juggler , soft goal to give them, fcuking hell, whats wrong with us ?

get that Will Ferrel on, cant do worse

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 2174 viewsstainrods_elbow

So , unless my hearing betrayed me, Sinton on comms felt Dieng did 'quite well' initially with their goal, while Nick London doesn't agree with the desultory boos at h/t from our fans and thought we battled gamely - this despite 0 efforts on target (compared to their 4), 0 corners and the usual shenaningans at the back. Get a grip, the two of you!

The empty blue and white seats in SA Road Upper are ominous.

That first-half performance, while not gutless, was lacklustre, error-strewn and about as penetrating as Cliff Richard! A momentous 45m beckons. Go down with more of a whimper than a bang, and I fears the knives will be out - squeaky bum season will officially have started.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 2189 viewsRs_Holy

T O O T H L E S S !!!
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 2178 viewsHooping_Mad

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:34 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

I can't see this manager turning things round

I'm not a fan, but, I just can not bring myself to blame him for the players downing tools when the going gets tough.

That 45 encapsulated the entire mentality of this squad as it's not just this 11.

I think we have the footballing equivalent of Bipolar disorder, It's just that we do the full spectrum in 90 mins, or less.

Laird is getting on my t*ts for what its worth.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:42 - Feb 14 with 2099 viewsCLAREMAN1995

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:22 - Feb 14 by Rangersw12

Why the fck was Dozzell picking up that beast of a defender

Shocking

Twice in a rowDozzell was marking him and lost out of course according to commentary so much for being warned .Cannot figure out how he gets the starting spot almost every game
Looked offside but Dieng should have held it IMO.
We are bad at both ends and they are destroying us on quick breaks this looks like trouble
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1922 viewssafcinpeace

Just watching the highlight back we have had more chances than I thought watching the game live. You did have that one chance which went just wide but the keeper was beaten.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1922 viewsStanisgod

If Dozzells the answer, whats the question.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1886 viewsRangersw12

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

Just watching the highlight back we have had more chances than I thought watching the game live. You did have that one chance which went just wide but the keeper was beaten.

You should be 3 up IMO
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1873 viewsandrew1302

We are slower all round the pitch. Sunderland break quickly while we spend 3 minutes thinking about it. Defence is awful, midfield bar Field scared and no movement up front. As others say we need something out of this game. If not and a likely beating at Middlesbrough and for me Critchley and Ferdinand have to go. Ferdinand has been at the decision end of creating this team which frankly might struggle in Lesgue 1. I quite fancied Critchley when he was appointed but he appears unable to motivate and the super coach he bought in from Lincoln is clearly way out of his depth. We look terrible and frankly we are. I feel that Critchley is or should be up against it now. He has lost the crowd and that is always the start. 2nd half may well define his and our future
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1866 viewssafcinpeace

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 by Stanisgod

Was he the one who rugby tackled Roberts early on, if so he is a lucky boy not to be on a yellow.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1851 viewsHooping_Mad

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:41 - Feb 14 by Hooping_Mad

I'm not a fan, but, I just can not bring myself to blame him for the players downing tools when the going gets tough.

That 45 encapsulated the entire mentality of this squad as it's not just this 11.

I think we have the footballing equivalent of Bipolar disorder, It's just that we do the full spectrum in 90 mins, or less.

Laird is getting on my t*ts for what its worth.

Managers too by the looks of it

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1840 viewsmart_Goblin

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:47 - Feb 14 by Stanisgod

First half tackles won - 20%

Says it all
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1770 viewsaston_hoop

Jimmy Dunne having a poor game. If he was called Tim Iroegbunam, he'd be getting pelters

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1758 viewsHooping_Mad

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 by mart_Goblin

Says it all

Not being a dick but do you think he started better?

4 good quality balls more involved tried for 20 mins?

Felt like we won more ball that 20%

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1740 viewsderbyhoop

Kakay for Laird

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:52 - Feb 14 with 1673 viewsGloucs_R

I hope Forest Green stay up now....

Poll: Are we staying up?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 1626 viewsRangersw12

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:48 - Feb 14 by mart_Goblin

Says it all

TBF to him he's the only one looking for the ball from the defence

Tim has been a disgrace again from 20 mins onwards
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1560 viewsjoolsyp

Dozzell is giving me a heart attack every time he gets the ball sitting in front of the defence.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 1499 viewsHAMRanger

Critchley is the Liz Truss of manages!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024