Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 40556 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 2123 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 by joolsyp

Hate to say it but we are playing like a League One side.

And a bad one too.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 2140 viewsR_from_afar

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 by R_from_afar

2-0

Carved open, Clarke scores with what looked like a scuffed finish. I thought Dieng could’ve done better

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2131 viewsQPRSteve

Not sure I'll be watching anymore this season. Too depressing by far.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2112 viewssafcinpeace

You came back from 2 down after 85 mins at our place
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2100 viewsdmm

And so it goes on. This is just bloody awful.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 2000 viewslave16

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

Shocking stuff here - not sure there is a plan

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 1962 viewssafcinpeace

Should be 3
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 1951 viewsRs_Holy

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

we are going down with this manager

Let’s sack him… pay a huge amount of compensation… and take a punt on another manager who players may or may not like… I’m happy to go down and build from scratch again with Critchley
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1923 viewsted_hendrix

Dear me, It's only a matter of time before they score their obligatory third goal.

At 1-0 down there was always hope.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1908 viewsjoolsyp

We're gone as a team. Don't know what to suggest really. Can't change the manager as we can't afford the compensation. No leadership on the pitch, confidence gone. Management team look clueless. Play the kids until the end of the season?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1893 viewsToast_R

Critchley won't last the season, just no way once the fans have turned on him... which is now.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1890 viewsR_from_afar

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

I really don’t think you need to worry

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1820 viewsDamo1962

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:27 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

Not sure I'll be watching anymore this season. Too depressing by far.

It's depressing enough just following it on here. Neve known a more shite team at Rangers.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1821 viewsBenny_the_Ball

This team has the stench of relegation about it. We've been in some scrapes before but I haven't felt this way since we were last relegated from this division. There are some real parallels between that team and this. Toothless, gutless, rudderless, hopeless.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:31]
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 1824 viewsMonkey_Roots

Jesus wept.

We’re f*cked.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 1818 viewsRangersw12

Nick London is doing my nut in

We played well/ok for 20 mins that's it. Are our standards low nowadays that the last 70 mins seen as acceptable?
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 1764 viewsHooparoo

Why are you even here mate? Shouldn’t you be joining in the soggy Sao session with all your Mackem mates on a Sunderland thread?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 1760 viewspaulparker

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

Critchley won't last the season, just no way once the fans have turned on him... which is now.

If he does then so should Les, Ramsey & Hall all follow him out the door

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 1726 viewsGloucs_R

Honestly, what do we do now.

The captain of the titanic went down with the ship

Poll: Are we staying up?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 1715 viewsMedwayR

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:28 - Feb 14 by Rs_Holy

Let’s sack him… pay a huge amount of compensation… and take a punt on another manager who players may or may not like… I’m happy to go down and build from scratch again with Critchley

Same.

The manager isn't the problem here, the squad of players is & Critchley has inherited a mess. Even if we sacked Critchley, who in their right mind is going to come near us.

If anyone has to go, its got to be Ferdinand I'm afraid.

Poll: Who’s better?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:32 - Feb 14 with 1631 viewsStreathamRanger

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by joolsyp

We're gone as a team. Don't know what to suggest really. Can't change the manager as we can't afford the compensation. No leadership on the pitch, confidence gone. Management team look clueless. Play the kids until the end of the season?

Managers must have clauses written into their contracts where they can be sacked with reduced compensation if form is bad enough. I'm not sure who would do better but we couldn't really do worse than we are with Critchley at the moment.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:32 - Feb 14 with 1627 viewsR_from_afar

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:25 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

we are going down with this manager

We are so awful that I don’t think a brains trust of Guardiola, Ancelotti and Klopp could get a tune out of us at the moment. We’re shocking

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1587 viewslave16

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

This team has the stench of relegation about it. We've been in some scrapes before but I haven't felt this way since we were last relegated from this division. There are some real parallels between that team and this. Toothless, gutless, rudderless, hopeless.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:31]

I'd have to agree - no point in picking up bookings when you're 2 down

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1569 viewsToast_R

Martin looks like he's playing in a Man vs Fat game
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:33 - Feb 14 with 1564 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 21:29 - Feb 14 by joolsyp

I wish folk would stop with this 'can't afford the compensation' nonsense. You have no sight of the contract or the finances. I'll tell you what we can't afford and that's to be relegated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024