Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview 15:19 - Feb 23 with 6404 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/ainsworth-pre-qprbla-230223/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 22:24 - Feb 23 with 1283 viewsDejR_vu

Hearts and minds.

You’d have to be a monumental 💩 to let someone like that down.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 23:49 - Feb 23 with 1166 viewsnumptydumpty

The speech given there, makes you wonder why Ainsworth was not tried here a few years ago.

His name has been linked for many years now and other managers with great deal less experience have been considered or selected ahead of Gareth.

There were no other current options available so has got the job by default almost.

If he does well, questions will be asked as to why he not in consideration in times gone by...

But truly looking forward to Loftus road rocking again !!!

We were heading into a sleepy abyss !!,

And a right royal rocket up some players backsides is required and let's go at Blackburn from minute one. And keep the foot on the pedal until minute ninety !!!

No easy rides for any shirkers !!!!

This is Loftus Road and we are QPR !!!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 23:52]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 00:21 - Feb 24 with 1116 viewsGreenbay

Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 22:07 - Feb 23 by Logman

I like what he has to say about everyone buying in to giving everything to the cause. However, currently that leaves us with about 7 1st team players and we don't have a lot in reserve to play with.

That's fair Logman.
But if there are only 7 first team players left giving to the cause - then we can ditch the rest who can't be bothered - and bring in the kids.
All we want - as QPR fans - is 11 players plus the bench giving it their very best.
If that happens against Blackburn - regardless of the result - then that would be a massive turnaround almost since last October.
Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 07:08 - Feb 24 with 1026 viewsdmm

It's a bit different that he won't give updates on injuries. I get it, of course, but that's part of a prematch interview I'm always particularly interested in.

Still, seeing who it is, I'll take that.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2023 7:09]
Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 07:22 - Feb 24 with 1001 viewsMonkey_Roots

I saw a quote that has him saying ‘Everyone is in contention, nobody is injured unless the doctor comes to me’… something like that, anyway.

That’s encouraging.
Ainsworth Pre-Match Interview on 07:32 - Feb 24 with 986 viewsdavman

Well done the board for taking flak and attention away from them - a MASTER stroke.

Love Gaz, love the positivity and the principle of it all, but...

... Balogun, Roberts, JCS, Laird clearly phoning it in, Willock, Amos, Richards, Johansen, Dykes nowhere near ready. Gubbins, Drewe, Armstrong - either not good enough or untried at this level.

That is a hell of a sick list.

One hell of a job. Hopefully, this will raise the place and a couple of early wins will take the pressure off, but it is one hell of a slip to arrest. Use this crest of a wave thing, hit 'em hard, hit' em early and keep that noise up on Saturday.

Something HAS to change above the manager though along with that Academy set up, which still has the same problems it did last week...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024