Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s rock and roll? Preview 17:35 - Feb 24 with 3374 viewsNorthernr

Let’s rock and roll? Preview 24th Feb 2023 17:16
The Gareth Ainsworth era begins at Loftus Road on Saturday as QPR, looking for a first win in 12, host Blackburn Rovers. 1

Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 01:31 - Feb 25 with 2390 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Superb as usual and yes its exciting for the first Friday in months waiting for Saturday.
Gareth Ainsworth talks the talk now his players have to walk the walk or he will show them the door hopefully.
He does look more intimidating in black than white though maybe break out the black tracksuit Beale left just taken in a few sizes of course
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 07:48 - Feb 25 with 2132 viewsNorthantsHoop

At 59 like a kid again excited about going to the Rangers today.
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 09:43 - Feb 25 with 1900 viewsPaddyhoops

Simmo got it spot on there even we don’t want to hear it.we are at the same level as Millwall and Luton now. If that means mid table so be it . We’ve stagnated for years now and it’s now time to go down the “wild thing route” .
If he can reproduce the results and performances at Wycombe here, were in for a decent years.
Take a 1.1 today . Gets us onto the 40 point mark.
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 09:51 - Feb 25 with 1879 viewsCateLeBonR

Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 07:48 - Feb 25 by NorthantsHoop

At 59 like a kid again excited about going to the Rangers today.

Let’s hope that feeling lasts longer than the usual 30 seconds after kick off.

1-0 either way. No idea 🤷‍♂️
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 10:08 - Feb 25 with 1824 viewsfrancisbowles

Gutted I can't make it but really excited and can watch it on a stream.

Come on Gareth

Come on U Rrrrrs
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 10:32 - Feb 25 with 1760 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 09:43 - Feb 25 by Paddyhoops

Simmo got it spot on there even we don’t want to hear it.we are at the same level as Millwall and Luton now. If that means mid table so be it . We’ve stagnated for years now and it’s now time to go down the “wild thing route” .
If he can reproduce the results and performances at Wycombe here, were in for a decent years.
Take a 1.1 today . Gets us onto the 40 point mark.

Well, we're well below Millwall and Luton, so have work to do to even get on an even par with them. Looking forward to today but not expecting any miracles. It's the same players with the same shortcomings, so down to some of them to stand up now. Be interesting to see whether any of the sicknotes surface.
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 11:49 - Feb 25 with 1586 viewsBushRanger82

I will be in fine voice today. I will back Gareth and the team he puts out, all the way.

Let's hope they don't let him, or us, down.
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 12:46 - Feb 25 with 1466 viewsEalingHoop81

Great preview as always Clive.

I’m taking my son for his first game today, 7 last month, got his new kit on really excited and for the first time in a while so am I. We had pencilled this one in 6 weeks or so ago but was getting concerned about the atmosphere turning toxic…..but the nostalgia of Wildthing back will improve matters.

Also moved my season ticket from the R block to the loft - not sat there for around 20 years.

Big day!!

Come on u Rrrrsss
Login to get fewer ads

Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 13:27 - Feb 25 with 1383 viewsMrSheen

Thousands of miles away, but wish I was there, haven’t felt that way in a while. I’d written off a season ticket for next year, but fck it, if Gareth’s in, I’m in, never mind which division. I had a great time down a league with him last time.
Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 14:59 - Feb 25 with 1206 viewsMrSheen

Let’s rock and roll? Preview on 11:49 - Feb 25 by BushRanger82

I will be in fine voice today. I will back Gareth and the team he puts out, all the way.

Let's hope they don't let him, or us, down.

At my son’s first game someone tried to kill Palladini and Stefan Moore scored in a 2-1 win. Hope that’s an omen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024