Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking advice please 09:37 - Feb 25 with 1777 viewshamptonhillhoop

Quick request. May have to drive today. Any ideas on where there's on street parking relatively near the ground. Don't usually drive on a Saturday. Used to park in Becklow Gardens, but think that's restricted on a Saturday now. Don't mind a 15 - 20 minute walk. Cheers
Parking advice please on 09:50 - Feb 25 with 1722 viewsBlue_Castello

Well up until last season I was driving my ULEZ non compliant van, passed the rigorous MOT though and the bloke who did the carbon cleaning told me the pass acceptance is now back to factory levels, so this ULEZ is a complete Fing crock and just a money generator.

Sorry I digress for years I was parking at the back of Wormholt park, the parking restrictions unless they have changed don't include Saturday's there's various options about a 5-10 minute walk, we now get the tube from West Ruislip, it's cheaper with a Freedom pass...
Parking advice please on 09:52 - Feb 25 with 1699 viewsGaryBannister86

The roads around the fabled Crown & Sceptre, usually no problem getting a space if you get there before 215.
Parking advice please on 10:05 - Feb 25 with 1625 viewsfrancisbowles

Have a look on the H&F parking zones map

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/parking/pay-and-display/map-controlled-parking-zones

No Saturday restrictions in and around Becklow.

Last match there were lots of cable works going on near the ground so finding a space may be harder than usual. Don't be late!
Parking advice please on 10:12 - Feb 25 with 1603 viewsQPR_Hibs

Parking advice please on 10:05 - Feb 25 by francisbowles

Have a look on the H&F parking zones map

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/parking/pay-and-display/map-controlled-parking-zones

No Saturday restrictions in and around Becklow.

Last match there were lots of cable works going on near the ground so finding a space may be harder than usual. Don't be late!

Yes. Anywhere in zone J or K is fairly easily walkable and unrestricted on Saturdays.
Be careful not to accidentally go into zone JJ which is chargeable.

Goldhawk road end of Coningham Road is usually available if you are early enough. Check the signage wherever you park!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Parking advice please on 10:17 - Feb 25 with 1585 viewshamptonhillhoop

Many thanks everyone
Parking advice please on 11:18 - Feb 25 with 1464 viewsstevec

The overground isn’t working from Clapham Junction this weekend. Bummer.
Parking advice please on 19:48 - Feb 25 with 1184 viewsJuzzie

It may have cost me £9.50 but i parked in Westfield. So many parking restrictions these days, knowing my luck I’d get it wrong and a £40 fine. Rather pay the tenner and be sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024