Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. 10:08 - May 6 with 2055 viewsHadders

There was a moving, personal interview with Holloway near the start of Saturday Live on Radio 4 today - available on BBC Sounds. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001lqky
Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 10:41 - May 6 with 1896 viewsbosh67

It's an amazing interview. Moving, humble and kind of heartbreaking really. I absolutely love the guy. Total legend in so many ways.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 11:04 - May 6 with 1834 viewsLogman

Very good. Thanks for posting.

Still lots of mileage in Ollie. If Mr Warnock and Roy can still do it then so can Ollie, no problem.
Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 11:54 - May 6 with 1696 viewsE15Hoop

Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 10:41 - May 6 by bosh67

It's an amazing interview. Moving, humble and kind of heartbreaking really. I absolutely love the guy. Total legend in so many ways.

Amen Bosh.
I won't get started on Ollie as I won't stop, but they don't make many of him, do they?
A man I'm proud to call a friend. Always makes you feel like you're the most importnat person in the room, will give you his undivided attention and the benefit of his accumulated wisdom (some of which is even occasionally relevant to the subject you were actually talking about!
Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 11:57 - May 6 with 1679 viewsE17hoop

From 5.50 on.

His tattoo:
[Post edited 6 May 2023 12:02]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 13:29 - May 6 with 1559 viewsMrSheen

Thanks for posting that. I only just got round to listening to him on the Open All Rs podcast, the fire never goes out of him.
Ian Holloway on Radio 4 today. on 13:53 - May 6 with 1452 viewsStreathamRanger

Love him. Absolute legend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024