Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos 18:25 - May 8 with 7106 viewsRuislipHoop

Please someone tell me how he gets a start,he’s Sunday league at best.If he still here next season,then ,LF or CR must be sh*****g him.
Amos on 18:30 - May 8 with 4427 viewsDamo1962

He is the perfect example of why we are so shite. Like so many others...unfortunately.
Amos on 18:31 - May 8 with 4436 viewsRuislipHoop

Amos on 18:30 - May 8 by Damo1962

He is the perfect example of why we are so shite. Like so many others...unfortunately.

One of CRs shining lights from Spurs,think that says it all
Amos on 18:32 - May 8 with 4408 viewsdigswellhoop

to many players to comfortable they'll get a game and get wages
Amos on 18:32 - May 8 with 4414 viewsRangersw12

He starts because he has "legs" in midfield
Amos on 18:35 - May 8 with 4394 viewsRuislipHoop

Amos on 18:32 - May 8 by Rangersw12

He starts because he has "legs" in midfield

🤣🤣I’ve got 2,maybe I can get a start.He looks embarrassed to be on the pitch.
Amos on 18:38 - May 8 with 4323 viewsDamo1962

We have more than our fair share of unpolisheable turds alright.I don't know about you Ruislip, but this feels like a stay of execution to me. Hard as it is to imagine, next season could be as bad...or worse. I'm hazarding a guess, but under the last four managers... we have lost more games at LR than we have won 🤔 Until we sort out results at LR...nothing is going to change in my opinion.
Amos on 18:39 - May 8 with 4338 viewsRangersw12

Amos on 18:35 - May 8 by RuislipHoop

🤣🤣I’ve got 2,maybe I can get a start.He looks embarrassed to be on the pitch.

We need to get used to players who can just run as I can't see anyone with any skill playing for us next season
Amos on 18:54 - May 8 with 4216 viewsnumptydumpty

Amos on 18:39 - May 8 by Rangersw12

We need to get used to players who can just run as I can't see anyone with any skill playing for us next season

He starts because he is better than Dozzell.

He has since his injuries, ducked out of challenges, understandable, but although I like the player myself, his likelihood of injury at any moment, means he is not going to progress to where he could have got to.

A player we need to move on.

But he is also better than Johansen who has dropped off very badly.

Dozzell is actually probably.worse than me. Ducks out of all challenges and very intermittent with the defence breaking pass, ie happens about once a season.

If someone comes in for a bid for Field and he goes too, we ereally are screwed in this area. Having Tim enabled us to cover the cracks that had developed into chasms.

Why on earth Ainsworth had Dixon Bonner on bench and brought on dozzell ahead of him.

Could have given the boy confidence to make his debut when no real pressure.

A very poor management decision by Ainsworth as could given the lad a lift for the pre season ahead.

And that team put out today was criminal.

Says what we all were thinking, he is just the long ball, four four two man, despite what he and Dobson said.

Today was disappointing in so many ways.

Personally now feel it would be a mistake of we stuck with Ainsworth as he definitely be gone before Christmas if we do and our position could be adrift at the bottom by then.

I want to be more positive but its hard not just accepting this viewpoint as simply the way it is and extremely likely to be.

Today lost all the confidence of the last two results.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

Amos on 19:16 - May 8 with 4067 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Amos on 18:54 - May 8 by numptydumpty

He has since his injuries, ducked out of challenges, understandable, but although I like the player myself, his likelihood of injury at any moment, means he is not going to progress to where he could have got to.

Dozzell is actually probably.worse than me. Ducks out of all challenges and very intermittent with the defence breaking pass, ie happens about once a season.

If someone comes in for a bid for Field and he goes too, we ereally are screwed in this area. Having Tim enabled us to cover the cracks that had developed into chasms.

Why on earth Ainsworth had Dixon Bonner on bench and brought on dozzell ahead of him.

A very poor management decision by Ainsworth as could given the lad a lift for the pre season ahead.

Says what we all were thinking, he is just the long ball, four four two man, despite what he and Dobson said.

Personally now feel it would be a mistake of we stuck with Ainsworth as he definitely be gone before Christmas if we do and our position could be adrift at the bottom by then.

I want to be more positive but its hard not just accepting this viewpoint as simply the way it is and extremely likely to be.

Good post here numpty dumpty.
Not 1 person inside that stadium wanted to see Dozzell wandering on to the field when we had a young player sitting there probably begging for his chance.
The game was already over by then there was zero chance we could score 2 not to even fantasize about 3 and of course we could not even scrape 1.
Time for a massive clean out and Dozzell should be in the first batch hopefully by tonight
Amos on 19:19 - May 8 with 4041 viewsderbyhoop

He had a shocker today. A couple of Bristol players dribbled past him around 60 minutes and he seemed to give up.
Neither him, nor Martin, did anything to justify a contract renewal.

But, if the alternatives are players as pedestrian as Dozzell and Johanson, we are in serious sh1t.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 19:20]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Amos on 20:12 - May 8 with 3826 viewsHayesender

I walked out as soon as I saw Dozzell was coming on

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Amos on 20:20 - May 8 with 3792 viewsEsox_Lucius

Amos on 18:31 - May 8 by RuislipHoop

One of CRs shining lights from Spurs,think that says it all

If you honestly believe that he is "Sunday league at best" then any opinion you have on football is worthless as you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The grass is always greener.

Amos on 20:21 - May 8 with 3783 viewsHastings_Hoops

Main culprit today was Adomah. Absolutely awful performance. At fault for their first goal and totally off the pace (literally a yard or two late to everything).
Amos on 20:22 - May 8 with 3769 viewsRuislipHoop

Amos on 20:20 - May 8 by Esox_Lucius

If you honestly believe that he is "Sunday league at best" then any opinion you have on football is worthless as you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

🤣
Amos on 20:25 - May 8 with 3750 viewsPaddyhoops

I’m better than Dozell and I’m 58.
Amos on 20:30 - May 8 with 3705 viewsEsox_Lucius

Amos on 20:22 - May 8 by RuislipHoop

🤣

That's what I was doing when I read your OP.

The grass is always greener.

Amos on 20:50 - May 8 with 3591 viewsjoe90

Amos is a good player and has proven so. He has injury problems and cant get a good run of games. Playing him today he was always going to be rusty.

Unfortunately I think his time is up with us and I don’t think he deserves criticism.
Amos on 21:02 - May 8 with 3509 viewsRed_Ranger

All of this.
Spot on.
This is the position we need to fill and build team around alongside Field.
Today was so disappointing.
To be fair when we had Johansen , Willock and Lowe on, (for last 10 mins) I thought we looked miles better.
Amos on 21:08 - May 8 with 3464 viewssdm1508

So many times today he lost possession and just stopped or flapped his arms around. Seem to give up very quickly. One time he had the ball got tackled lost the ball and did the whole rolling head back and flapping arms about not realising the ball had gone in the air and come back down right next to him. Think he will be gone
Amos on 22:00 - May 8 with 3327 viewsLazyFan

I would suspect he knows we won't renew him or at least it won't be anywhere near the contract he originally got from us.

No one wants to be on the Dom Ball contract ... err ... not even Dom Ball. I suspect he's out not because he does not fit into Gazball, he's actually perfect for it, but because it will be running, running, running and they know he will get injured, so, that's why he won't get renewed or at the most, it will be a dire contract of L2 level.

I suspect Richards has gone back as the deal is not done yet. Looks like we cannot get out of it unless they found a loophole or Richards has realised he better off staying with Villa as a Prem reject than risk L1 in 2 years' time and bailed on the deal (as he would still have to agree with it personally to sign).

Armstrong, I suspect, is like Dieng. Hidden until he signs a new long-term contract and then suddenly in the team all the time. This will be a complete rip-up of the team, it will be 12 new faces. This will be a complete crackers rebuild like we have never seen before and we have seen some!

zzzzzzzzzz

Amount on 23:14 - May 8 with 3169 viewsLblock

Mate

This one player sums up everything that’s wrong with the club for me

Former rated player, injury prone, couldn’t give a fig and zero affinity to the club
He wouldn’t run through a Lego brick wall for the club

Whoever is selecting and signing off on these circa £1ml signings needs a proper dry slap, a desk clearance and a new career

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Amos on 00:40 - May 9 with 3085 viewswesty

Amos on 21:02 - May 8 by Red_Ranger

All of this.
Spot on.
This is the position we need to fill and build team around alongside Field.
Today was so disappointing.
To be fair when we had Johansen , Willock and Lowe on, (for last 10 mins) I thought we looked miles better.

I’m a big GA advocate but I will be lumping on relegation next season I’m afraid. I just cannot see any other outcome right now.
The teams coming into the championship next year, can anyone see us finishing above them. I can’t no matter who’s in charge tbh.
The players at present have no heart, no fight, no intensity and no sense of direction. They strut around like they are entitled brats. Tbh GA will fix that issue by getting in different personnel but will it be quick enough.
I hate to say it but I can see GA being gone in October not because I think he’s the problem but I just cannot see how he can rebuild the team in a relatively short space of time.
As soon as results go against us next year the board will quickly lose patience and I think he’ll be gone.
The only bonus will be QPR paying for my holiday.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 0:56]
Amos on 00:52 - May 9 with 3065 viewsNorthLondonR

Amos on 00:40 - May 9 by westy

I’m a big GA advocate but I will be lumping on relegation next season I’m afraid. I just cannot see any other outcome right now.
The teams coming into the championship next year, can anyone see us finishing above them. I can’t no matter who’s in charge tbh.
The players at present have no heart, no fight, no intensity and no sense of direction. They strut around like they are entitled brats. Tbh GA will fix that issue by getting in different personnel but will it be quick enough.
I hate to say it but I can see GA being gone in October not because I think he’s the problem but I just cannot see how he can rebuild the team in a relatively short space of time.
As soon as results go against us next year the board will quickly lose patience and I think he’ll be gone.
The only bonus will be QPR paying for my holiday.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 0:56]

I have to reluctantly agree with you, no shape, no structure whatsoever today.. it was actually criminally pathetic....
Amos on 04:26 - May 9 with 2987 viewsLowerloftLad

When Amos was replaced with Dozzell I just shouted out "we don't deserve this".

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Amos on 06:19 - May 9 with 2898 viewsdmm

Amos on 22:00 - May 8 by LazyFan

I would suspect he knows we won't renew him or at least it won't be anywhere near the contract he originally got from us.

No one wants to be on the Dom Ball contract ... err ... not even Dom Ball. I suspect he's out not because he does not fit into Gazball, he's actually perfect for it, but because it will be running, running, running and they know he will get injured, so, that's why he won't get renewed or at the most, it will be a dire contract of L2 level.

I suspect Richards has gone back as the deal is not done yet. Looks like we cannot get out of it unless they found a loophole or Richards has realised he better off staying with Villa as a Prem reject than risk L1 in 2 years' time and bailed on the deal (as he would still have to agree with it personally to sign).

Armstrong, I suspect, is like Dieng. Hidden until he signs a new long-term contract and then suddenly in the team all the time. This will be a complete rip-up of the team, it will be 12 new faces. This will be a complete crackers rebuild like we have never seen before and we have seen some!

Richards is/was on loan from Brighton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024