Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos 18:25 - May 8 with 7190 viewsRuislipHoop

Please someone tell me how he gets a start,he’s Sunday league at best.If he still here next season,then ,LF or CR must be sh*****g him.
Amount on 07:49 - May 9 with 2624 viewsNortholt_Rs

Amount on 23:14 - May 8 by Lblock

Mate

This one player sums up everything that’s wrong with the club for me

Former rated player, injury prone, couldn’t give a fig and zero affinity to the club
He wouldn’t run through a Lego brick wall for the club

Whoever is selecting and signing off on these circa £1ml signings needs a proper dry slap, a desk clearance and a new career

Let’s all have a guess who makes the signings….for EIGHT YEARS!!!! State of us yesterday….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Amos on 08:22 - May 9 with 2523 viewspaulparker

Amos on 00:40 - May 9 by westy

I’m a big GA advocate but I will be lumping on relegation next season I’m afraid. I just cannot see any other outcome right now.
The teams coming into the championship next year, can anyone see us finishing above them. I can’t no matter who’s in charge tbh.
The players at present have no heart, no fight, no intensity and no sense of direction. They strut around like they are entitled brats. Tbh GA will fix that issue by getting in different personnel but will it be quick enough.
I hate to say it but I can see GA being gone in October not because I think he’s the problem but I just cannot see how he can rebuild the team in a relatively short space of time.
As soon as results go against us next year the board will quickly lose patience and I think he’ll be gone.
The only bonus will be QPR paying for my holiday.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 0:56]

I said the same in the Pub before the game Westy that GA will be gone in October
If they do ge rid then I’m done with the club
As for Amos hopefully that’s the end of him at Rangers a truly Sh1t signing amongst many others that we won’t get a fee back on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Amos on 08:33 - May 9 with 2496 viewsBAWHoops

Amos is the epitome of the last 4 years. Someone with a very very high ceiling who looks great on paper, has a good schooling, can be purchased for a fee that's within our budget but isn't cheap.
However reality is that the return on this is miniscule for a variety of reasons, mostly injuries.

A shame, as he seems a decent bloke that, when fit, is an asset. However he's never fit

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Amos on 08:38 - May 9 with 2475 viewsdavman

Never really worked out what Amos' position. Tidy technique like many Academy boys, but largely ineffective, non-assertive and injury prone. He costs us NOTHING to release, so it has to be a no brainer, right?

BUT I do not trust this lot - Charlie Owens being the justification for that. They give ridiculous contracts out to poor poor players for what appears to be sentimental reasons. Amos just HAS to go and if Johansen and Adomah really care for this club, they need to agree to ripping up the last year of their contracts.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Amos on 08:41 - May 9 with 2464 viewsdannyblue

Amos on 21:08 - May 8 by sdm1508

So many times today he lost possession and just stopped or flapped his arms around. Seem to give up very quickly. One time he had the ball got tackled lost the ball and did the whole rolling head back and flapping arms about not realising the ball had gone in the air and come back down right next to him. Think he will be gone

I was coming on to say exactly this. That was so infuriating. Probably could have been a good player, but definitely time to move on.
Amos on 11:04 - May 9 with 2273 viewswesty

Amos on 08:22 - May 9 by paulparker

I said the same in the Pub before the game Westy that GA will be gone in October
As for Amos hopefully that’s the end of him at Rangers a truly Sh1t signing amongst many others that we won’t get a fee back on

I just hope that GA can assemble a squad capable of hitting the ground running early next season to give him and the club a bit of breathing space.
My worry for him is that many fans seem to think it’s a divine right to play the so called QPR way and be challenging for promotion.
Unfortunately in reality the club is nowhere near that in all aspects.
Realisation needs to be reset and when you look at the top 10 in LG1 it’s like a mini championship and that encased with so called bigger clubs getting relegated from the PL the championship is now becoming a mini PL.
I truly hope GA can turn it around in his favour and get a winning mentality back. Tbh until they scored their goal yesterday it was fairly even. After that it was an embarrassment. Complete lack of mental ability from the players.
Too many big time Charlies who in reality don’t deserve to be anywhere near to a championship club.
Amos on 11:44 - May 9 with 2192 viewsTheChef

Amos on 11:04 - May 9 by westy

I just hope that GA can assemble a squad capable of hitting the ground running early next season to give him and the club a bit of breathing space.
My worry for him is that many fans seem to think it’s a divine right to play the so called QPR way and be challenging for promotion.
Unfortunately in reality the club is nowhere near that in all aspects.
Realisation needs to be reset and when you look at the top 10 in LG1 it’s like a mini championship and that encased with so called bigger clubs getting relegated from the PL the championship is now becoming a mini PL.
I truly hope GA can turn it around in his favour and get a winning mentality back. Tbh until they scored their goal yesterday it was fairly even. After that it was an embarrassment. Complete lack of mental ability from the players.
Too many big time Charlies who in reality don’t deserve to be anywhere near to a championship club.

Having a squad that can manage to play most of the 46 games, rather than breaking down every two seconds, would definitely be a start.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Amos on 12:51 - May 9 with 2099 viewsfrancisbowles

The absolute worst thing we can do is tear it all up and start in November again with a new plan but players that have been signed for the old plan. It would be typical though.

We have 'made our bed, now we have to lie in it' We have given GA a 3+ year contract, we are giving him the opportunity to restructure the squad and charge of tactics. We absolutely have to stick with this for the foreseeable, whatever happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Amos on 14:14 - May 9 with 1985 viewswesty

Amos on 12:51 - May 9 by francisbowles

The absolute worst thing we can do is tear it all up and start in November again with a new plan but players that have been signed for the old plan. It would be typical though.

We have 'made our bed, now we have to lie in it' We have given GA a 3+ year contract, we are giving him the opportunity to restructure the squad and charge of tactics. We absolutely have to stick with this for the foreseeable, whatever happens.

I sincerely hope this is the case but I fear if we have a dodgy start next year the fans will turn and give the board no choice.
In the ideal world we will have a steady start and have a bit of breathing space to progress.
Amos on 14:39 - May 9 with 1919 viewsRangersw12

Amos on 14:14 - May 9 by westy

I sincerely hope this is the case but I fear if we have a dodgy start next year the fans will turn and give the board no choice.
In the ideal world we will have a steady start and have a bit of breathing space to progress.

It works both ways he needs to realise that we're not Wycombe Wanderers and we won't accept dull defensive football.

Also nobody is expecting promotion either and everyone I've spoken to thinks we're nailed on for relegation so expections are the lowest I've ever known them which should work in his favour
Amos on 14:46 - May 9 with 1913 viewsRangersw12

Amos on 08:22 - May 9 by paulparker

You will be one of the first wanting him sacked if we're in the bottom 3 at Christmas

On the plus side you might get to see Warnock back so every cloud.....
Amos on 15:00 - May 9 with 1853 viewsQPROslo

Amos was once a decent player who has had his career wrecked by very bad injuries and is no longer the player he was, and probably never will be. I feel sorry for the bloke but if he is out of contract this summer as I understand, surely he will be leaving us pronto with our best wishes for his future.
Amos on 15:28 - May 9 with 1782 viewsRuislipHoop

Amos on 15:00 - May 9 by QPROslo

Amos was once a decent player who has had his career wrecked by very bad injuries and is no longer the player he was, and probably never will be. I feel sorry for the bloke but if he is out of contract this summer as I understand, surely he will be leaving us pronto with our best wishes for his future.

I appreciate he’s had injuries and he’s not the player he might have been but that applies to most of our team,I don’t feel sorry for him,that’s life.Luke Amos as he is today is not a championship player and probably never will be.
Amos on 16:50 - May 9 with 1654 viewsQPROslo

Amos on 15:28 - May 9 by RuislipHoop

I appreciate he’s had injuries and he’s not the player he might have been but that applies to most of our team,I don’t feel sorry for him,that’s life.Luke Amos as he is today is not a championship player and probably never will be.

Amos has ruptured his ACL twice in September 2018 and October 2020 putting him out for the rest of those seasons, and has had many other injuries. I doubt we have many if any player of his age or younger who has had injuries that bad or often. But I agree with you he's not now good enough for the Championship.
Amos on 18:56 - May 9 with 1483 viewsBrianWilson

Will go to.....Charlton (My Guess)

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Amos on 19:58 - May 11 with 1177 viewsRuislipHoop

So there not sh*****g him 😂
Amos on 05:48 - May 12 with 1016 viewsNorthantsHoop

Amos on 12:51 - May 9 by francisbowles

Agree, stick with it and see what happens, let Ainsworth find a formula and set of players which work, if that means industrial/physical football so be it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024