Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds 11:08 - Nov 18 with 3087 viewsnumptydumpty

Qpr

5% interest
3% club shop to spend
25 % promotion bonus
Current position 23rd out of 24

Peterborough

9% interest
15% promotion bonus
Current position 4th out of 24

Bolton

8.5% interest
10% promotion bonus
Current position 3rd out of 24

Our interest way less than other two but as five year bond, you need spend a lot on merchandise for your 3% each year fund to buy something from the clubs shop, interest rate quite poor ie only receiving 5 % compared to others.

Promotion bonus is over the time of the bond ie anytime within five years you can receive a bonus.

Much more likely receive bonus for promotion with Bolton and Peterborough.

But if QPR got promoted during the next two seasons I believe its third year of the bond currently seeing as they raised £20million for the new training ground, if they did go up, they would have to pay bondholders a total of £5million.

Wow !!

Think they not expecting promotion then !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 11:25 - Nov 18 with 3001 viewsstevec

From a club perspective, seems it’s something they actually got right for once, you can get better interest from the banks these days.

Still think it was a good investment for those fans that went ahead, that’s assuming you’re guaranteed your investment back? I didn’t risk it on that basis alone.
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 11:43 - Nov 18 with 2965 viewsCrossittommy

When ours came out the banks were paying 0.5% (if you were lucky), so a good deal for us - and now for the club.

If the club goes bust then you lose your investment. Which is why Bolton is so high ( I did actually consider it, but even I'm not that stupid).

I for one was very happy with the deal, and still am (as our my nephews and nieces who are all kitted out in Rangers attire).
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 12:40 - Nov 18 with 2835 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If QPR were relegated this season and promoted the season after, would that qualify as a 'promotion' for those of you who invested in the bond, or was it worded 'promotion to the Prem' only?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 13:14 - Nov 18 with 2773 viewsQPR_Hibs

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 12:40 - Nov 18 by PlanetHonneywood

If QPR were relegated this season and promoted the season after, would that qualify as a 'promotion' for those of you who invested in the bond, or was it worded 'promotion to the Prem' only?

The key terms of the QPR Bond are as follows:

· 8% interest per annum (5% cash, 3% in Club Credit redeemable on tickets & merchandise)

· 25% cash bonus if QPR promoted to the Premier League by 2025/26

· Eligible for tax-free returns through an Innovative Finance ISA

· Minimum investment £500

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 13:39 - Nov 18 with 2708 viewsQPR_Jim

As others have pointed out, the base rate changed between those bonds being issued so it's expected they would need a different rate.

Our bond scheme sold out pretty quickly (1week?) So it appears that people thought it was an attractive offer at the time.

The bond scheme wasn't for the full £20m it was for about £6m, so if we got promoted it would be more like £1.5m which is a fraction of the TV money you'd earn in the premier League.
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 18:14 - Nov 18 with 2466 viewsNorthantsHoop

Was quite happy to invest at the time and generally felt more attracted to the benefits of investing in a tangible asset with a decent annual return. It has been good to see the training centre built and delivered on time and looks a fantastic facility for the club.
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 20:41 - Nov 18 with 2259 viewsslmrstid

That promotion bonus is looking pretty safe on the club's part currently!
QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 08:38 - Nov 21 with 1823 viewsStevenageRanger

I am sure the club would be more than happy to have to payout the promotion bonus. Drop in the ocean compared to what would come in.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 13:19 - Nov 21 with 1595 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR Bond Transfer to other clubs Bonds on 08:38 - Nov 21 by StevenageRanger

I am sure the club would be more than happy to have to payout the promotion bonus. Drop in the ocean compared to what would come in.

Hence why our bonus set at 25% very limited possibilities and Bolton and Peterborough's at 9% and 10 % looking certainly possible.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024