Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ivan Toney w@nk fest 19:52 - Jan 20 with 17526 views100percent

Perhaps I'm watching this situation with QPR goggles, but seriously - Toney comes back after suspension of betting - against his own team in some instances - and is not only rewarded with the captains armband, but is fanboy welcomed by the people that he was derogatory towards ..... they are SO desperate to defend an absolute wrong un.... unreal.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:12 - Jan 21 with 1828 viewsPeterHucker

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 18:18 - Jan 21 by QPsyR

FFS really?

is this you ?

https://www.listal.com/character/ralph-24710

Boogaloo
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:14 - Jan 21 with 1820 viewsQPsyR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:00 - Jan 21 by Konk

I have always thought that Toney seems like a proper cun t, so I can definitely see him at Chelsea. Talking about ' manifesting' goals and victories - what a fuc king twa t.

And sorry, but any supporter with an ounce of self-respect for their club, doesn't dismiss the 'fu ck Brentford' video with a shrug of the shoulders. If that was a Fulham player doing that, I'd be setting my alarm 2 hours early every day to boo the cun t some more. We all know that players see small PL teams like ours as stepping stones, but it's not often they make it as obvious as Toney has.

One of my best mates is an Albion fan and seemingly like everyone at Brentford, he has fallen into the trap of thinking they've cracked football forever, will always appoint great coaches and sign 12 year olds from Latin America for £30 that they can sell a fortnight later for £4bn. Difficult thing to pull off with everyone else scouting the same markets. Probably still one or two Swans with the same conviction after their golden period,

The fact the Toney seems to see himself as the victim with his suspension shows he's a king-sized cun t. A proper bad apple.
[Post edited 21 Jan 20:44]

Footballs fkd Konk
it's all wromg n boll ox
But who cares Planet Shroom nxt wk
https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Bristol/Trinity-Centre%2C-Bristol/Planet-Shroom
See ya there?

FKA AcidPixie

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 1798 viewsstowmarketrange

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 18:21 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

Play nice mate , he's celebrating getting engaged

Who gets married in the football season?
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:30 - Jan 21 with 1765 viewsPunteR

I have always thought that Toney seems like a proper cun t, so I can definitely see him at Chelsea. Talking about ' manifesting' goals and victories - what a fuc king twa t.

And sorry, but any supporter with an ounce of self-respect for their club, doesn't dismiss the 'fu ck Brentford' video with a shrug of the shoulders. If that was a Fulham player doing that, I'd be setting my alarm 2 hours early every day to boo the cun t some more. We all know that players see small PL teams like ours as stepping stones, but it's not often they make it as obvious as Toney has.

One of my best mates is an Albion fan and seemingly like everyone at Brentford, he has fallen into the trap of thinking they've cracked football forever, will always appoint great coaches and sign 12 year olds from Latin America for £30 that they can sell a fortnight later for £4bn. Difficult thing to pull off with everyone else scouting the same markets. Probably still one or two Swans with the same conviction after their golden period,

The fact the Toney seems to see himself as the victim with his suspension shows he's a king-sized cun t. A proper bad apple.

Not only does NewBee think Brentford has cracked football forever, he likes to come on QPR message boards and tell us.
Its almost like we've never actually been in the premier league before. He reminds me of that Harry Enfield character ' Only Me... You dont want to do it like that, you want to do it like this..'

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:46 - Jan 21 with 1703 viewsQPsyR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 20:30 - Jan 21 by PunteR

Not only does NewBee think Brentford has cracked football forever, he likes to come on QPR message boards and tell us.
Its almost like we've never actually been in the premier league before. He reminds me of that Harry Enfield character ' Only Me... You dont want to do it like that, you want to do it like this..'

Good post M8

I have been discussing NewBee's Pinteresque jottings on this thread with some moderate intellectuals, obviously not to NewBee's superlative capicity.

The general consensus however is he's an absolute wrong un.

But I've got to check other sources and ensure all the data corresponds to that particular conclusion

FYI Brentford Div
Oscar Wilde?
A Handbag?
Ours are Gucci and Moncler
Yours are Pound Shop.
[Post edited 23 Jan 11:26]

FKA AcidPixie

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 1632 viewsNewBee

Well, I must say, that language is a bit strong for a Tristram!

Anyhow, as a Bees fan, whatever I think of Toney, I can't imagine getting so worked up about another team's player over a 10 second TikTok as you appear to be doing. You know, like Mitrovic for instance?

As for the 'cracked it' jibe, did you miss the bit where eg I mentioned "when/if" we go back down to the Championship (or beyond)? Or my reply to 'wilkinswatercarrier' on page 2?

I'm enjoying it while it lasts, without ever imagining that's it's going to last forever - it won't.

Though while Toney is part of it, I'll enjoy watching him too, but will neither despair nor rejoice when he's gone.

I don't know anything about WBA.

Or care.

[Post edited 21 Jan 22:12]
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:15 - Jan 21 with 1620 viewsPunteR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:06 - Jan 21 by NewBee

Anyhow, as a Bees fan, whatever I think of Toney, I can't imagine getting so worked up about another team's player over a 10 second TikTok as you appear to be doing. You know, like Mitrovic for instance?

As for the 'cracked it' jibe, did you miss the bit where eg I mentioned "when/if" we go back down to the Championship (or beyond)? Or my reply to 'wilkinswatercarrier' on page 2?

I'm enjoying it while it lasts, without ever imagining that's it's going to last forever - it won't.

Though while Toney is part of it, I'll enjoy watching him too, but will neither despair nor rejoice when he's gone.

Or care.

You care about QPR though.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:28 - Jan 21 with 1593 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:15 - Jan 21 by PunteR

You care about QPR though.

"Care" is a bit strong - "am reasonably interested in" is more accurate.

Anyhow, I come on here occasionally to read Clive's articles - invariably hugely entertaining.

This time I noticed a thread on Ivan Toney. It already had a full page/25 comments and I found them, shall we say, interesting, so I added some comments of my own.

I didn't bother with any of the other myriad threads on QPR matters, partly since I don't really know anything about them, and partly because it isn't my place to comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:42 - Jan 21 with 1567 viewsKonk

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:06 - Jan 21 by NewBee

Or care.

Well, as much as I enjoyed Mitro and his goals, I was increasingly uncomfortable about his screaming at officials, and he has completely ruined or at least heavily tainted his legacy with (most) of our support after the way he carried on with his move. Lots of us were also fu cked-off with him after Man Utd away in the cup.

I'm not at all wound-up about his ten second video on TikTok - it wasn't my club that he was disrespecting and it isn't my club that pays his wages. It's only one of your players saying 'fuc k Brentford' - the sort of thing that's always happening...

As for the tired Tristam thing (shouldn't that be Tarquin?), in your last season at GP, I took some Dutch mates to your game v Reading as we played Rangers on the Friday. Took them to the Griffin and guess what: exactly the same demographics as you'd find in most pubs round Fulham on match day. Some working class, some middle-class, and dopey suburban youngsters in jogging bottoms. Highlight being some nice but dim bloke who spent about 20 minutes talking to me very slowly about Brentford without twigging on to the fact that as I had a London accent and seemed to know a lot about the championship, maybe I wasn't Dutch. I even said to the bloke, "Yeah, I've watched a game from every stand here, mate". 10/10 for enthusiasm though.

Lots to respect about Brentford, but for every supporter from Feltham or Hounslow, there's someone from Chiswick, Kew or a leafy bit of Ealing, so let's not pretend you don't have your own 'Tristams'.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:51 - Jan 21 with 1550 viewsPunteR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:28 - Jan 21 by NewBee

"Care" is a bit strong - "am reasonably interested in" is more accurate.

Anyhow, I come on here occasionally to read Clive's articles - invariably hugely entertaining.

This time I noticed a thread on Ivan Toney. It already had a full page/25 comments and I found them, shall we say, interesting, so I added some comments of my own.

I didn't bother with any of the other myriad threads on QPR matters, partly since I don't really know anything about them, and partly because it isn't my place to comment.

"reasonably interested in" or "hugely entertaining" ?
Its fine, i know you do care really ..
Fairplay to Brentford btw . At least our online forums are better than Brentford's.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:53 - Jan 21 with 1542 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:42 - Jan 21 by Konk

Well, as much as I enjoyed Mitro and his goals, I was increasingly uncomfortable about his screaming at officials, and he has completely ruined or at least heavily tainted his legacy with (most) of our support after the way he carried on with his move. Lots of us were also fu cked-off with him after Man Utd away in the cup.

I'm not at all wound-up about his ten second video on TikTok - it wasn't my club that he was disrespecting and it isn't my club that pays his wages. It's only one of your players saying 'fuc k Brentford' - the sort of thing that's always happening...

As for the tired Tristam thing (shouldn't that be Tarquin?), in your last season at GP, I took some Dutch mates to your game v Reading as we played Rangers on the Friday. Took them to the Griffin and guess what: exactly the same demographics as you'd find in most pubs round Fulham on match day. Some working class, some middle-class, and dopey suburban youngsters in jogging bottoms. Highlight being some nice but dim bloke who spent about 20 minutes talking to me very slowly about Brentford without twigging on to the fact that as I had a London accent and seemed to know a lot about the championship, maybe I wasn't Dutch. I even said to the bloke, "Yeah, I've watched a game from every stand here, mate". 10/10 for enthusiasm though.

Lots to respect about Brentford, but for every supporter from Feltham or Hounslow, there's someone from Chiswick, Kew or a leafy bit of Ealing, so let's not pretend you don't have your own 'Tristams'.

Nice try, but you're going to have to do a lot more heavy lifting before you can live this down:

P.S. Tristram is Tarquin's younger brother.
[Post edited 21 Jan 22:54]
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:05 - Jan 21 with 1525 viewsKonk

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:53 - Jan 21 by NewBee

Nice try, but you're going to have to do a lot more heavy lifting before you can live this down:

Oh, no! Not the picture of a bloke with a cake! I couldn't give a sh it, mate. Someone took a cake to a game. Nightmare. The reality is that we play in a ridiculously expensive part of town so not everyone who comes down the Cottage is a miner. Sorry. Obviously massively different to a club that draws a big chunk of its support from the pit villages of Kew, Chiswick, Ealing, Twickenham, Richmond etc.

I've always tried to avoid getting involved with Brentford chat on here, so apologies to everyone else, but Toney is obviously a cu nt.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:07 - Jan 21 with 1517 viewsNorthernr

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:53 - Jan 21 by NewBee

It's a very slippery slope when you start pulling one thing off social media to try and quantify an entire fan base.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:11 - Jan 21 with 1507 viewsKonk

Is that Prince George? But I thought all Brentford fans were baggage handlers or bus drivers?!

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 1503 viewsNorthernr

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:11 - Jan 21 by Konk

Is that Prince George? But I thought all Brentford fans were baggage handlers or bus drivers?!

I'd ask him mate but he's off cleaning chimneys for some Fulham fan.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:19 - Jan 21 with 1485 viewsKonk

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:12 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I'd ask him mate but he's off cleaning chimneys for some Fulham fan.

On the plus side, it's not far to walk from the slums of Chiswick to the big houses off the Fulham Palace Road.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:36 - Jan 21 with 1440 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:07 - Jan 21 by Northernr

It's a very slippery slope when you start pulling one thing off social media to try and quantify an entire fan base.

The difference being that one's a kid, whereas the other is a grown-up.

But hey, you got a draw. At home. Against a Bus Stop in Hounslow.

Break out the Asti Spumante!
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:45 - Jan 21 with 1431 viewsKonk

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:36 - Jan 21 by NewBee

The difference being that one's a kid, whereas the other is a grown-up.

But hey, you got a draw. At home. Against a Bus Stop in Hounslow.

Break out the Asti Spumante!

Well, I would say that one is a bloke with a supermarket cake and you have no context, and the other is Prince George getting ruddy, bloody angry whilst watching his beloved Bees at Rangers presumably after swapping shifts throwing suitcases around at T5. Probably a 5th generation baggage handler like all Brentford fans.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:55 - Jan 21 with 1407 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:45 - Jan 21 by Konk

Well, I would say that one is a bloke with a supermarket cake and you have no context, and the other is Prince George getting ruddy, bloody angry whilst watching his beloved Bees at Rangers presumably after swapping shifts throwing suitcases around at T5. Probably a 5th generation baggage handler like all Brentford fans.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:06 - Jan 22 with 1396 viewsKonk

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:55 - Jan 21 by NewBee

Mate, we have lots of middle-class fans - we play in what is now a poncey part of town and the Cottage isn't an aggy place to watch a game. Tickets are easy to come by if you have £££ and you're not getting any bother. Couldn't give a shi t, but it makes me laugh a lot, the way Brentford - who in my experience seem to have a bit of a non-league/official coach/club shop wardrobe/my real team is Arsenal vibe, carry on like you're absolute geezers.

The average Brentford fan is probably very similar to the average Fulham fan, but with a bigger chip on their shoulder/inferiority complex, and more interest in Arsenal.

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:17 - Jan 22 with 1386 viewsPunteR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:55 - Jan 21 by NewBee

Disappointing. C'mon Bee you're letting the whole of Brentford down with that response.
If you're gonna have the front to go on a QPR message board and give it the biggun, which you do, than at least give our resident Fulham fan something worth responding to.
Let yourself down there. League 2 response. You can take the Brentford out of league 2 but you cant take league 2 out of Brentford.
[Post edited 22 Jan 0:21]

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:37 - Jan 22 with 1364 viewsloftupper

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:06 - Jan 22 by Konk

Mate, we have lots of middle-class fans - we play in what is now a poncey part of town and the Cottage isn't an aggy place to watch a game. Tickets are easy to come by if you have £££ and you're not getting any bother. Couldn't give a shi t, but it makes me laugh a lot, the way Brentford - who in my experience seem to have a bit of a non-league/official coach/club shop wardrobe/my real team is Arsenal vibe, carry on like you're absolute geezers.

The average Brentford fan is probably very similar to the average Fulham fan, but with a bigger chip on their shoulder/inferiority complex, and more interest in Arsenal.

Watching Fulham and Brentford fight over who is more / less middle class is different but slightly compelling.

Is this how we celebrate 3 points now? Its been so long.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 02:36 - Jan 22 with 1271 viewsQPsyR

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:37 - Jan 22 by loftupper

Watching Fulham and Brentford fight over who is more / less middle class is different but slightly compelling.

Totally
It's like a S*** version of gladiators with Ulrika off sick and Olive off on the buses standing in with foam hands as weapons.
Tw atiators?

The worst thing is I realised my life needed reevaluating when I wanted the Foolscum fan to destroy the SweepyBee tribute act.

FKA AcidPixie

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 07:14 - Jan 22 with 1164 viewsGus_iom

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:37 - Jan 22 by loftupper

To be fair to newbee, it's easy to understand how he could think a player is bigger then his club, when his club have no real history of any note.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 08:49 - Jan 22 with 1075 viewsswitchingcode

Blimey Bees won QPR won would have thought everyone would be happy.For the record I have Fulham and QPR mates and we are all about the same, old like a moan about everything,like a beer or 2 and walk past properties near our grounds and comment how we could never afford to buy one.Millwall lost Forrest lost happy days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024