Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
goalkeeper 20:56 - Feb 14 with 2560 viewsdigswellhoop

begovich is to slow or am i wrong we need a younger model
goalkeeper on 21:03 - Feb 14 with 1867 viewsCLAREMAN1995

What game are you watching there digswellhoop we would be 3 down except for him
goalkeeper on 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1793 viewsdigswellhoop

we could but watching him through out the game hes reaction time is slow might be wrong
goalkeeper on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 1753 viewsOldPedro

He makes some good saves but doesn't dominate his area at all, which is one of the reasons we don't defend set pieces well

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

goalkeeper on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 1696 viewskensalriser

Wasn't it his hospital ball out that led to the corner that led to the goal?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

goalkeeper on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 1682 viewsGaryBannister86

Any pro keeper woukd have saved those shots. He is crap, old and doesn't care. His mistake led to the corner. And he is our captain, farce. Can't wait till he sods off to his next paycheck.
goalkeeper on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 1671 viewsGaryBannister86

Oh yes.
goalkeeper on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 1667 viewsconnell10

He is total gash , slow, doesn't command his area and can't kick a ball straight....bad signing imo

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

goalkeeper on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 1560 viewscolinallcars

goalkeeper on 21:57 - Feb 14 by connell10

He is total gash , slow, doesn't command his area and can't kick a ball straight....bad signing imo

If GA thought he was good, that's good enough for me. What is this game futeball of which you speak ? Sorry… three sheets to the wind and very angry.
Login to get fewer ads

goalkeeper on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 1529 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 22:18 - Feb 14 by colinallcars

If GA thought he was good, that's good enough for me. What is this game futeball of which you speak ? Sorry… three sheets to the wind and very angry.

He literally looks super glued to his line , with his height he should be competing for every high ball that comes into his area. So either he doesn't know how to command his area or he has no guts ....

goalkeeper on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 1526 viewsnix

He’s nowhere near the reason we lost. The lack of urgency from midfield and coming out from defence, the lack of movement into the box, the failure to pick people up for that corner are far bigger contributors to our loss today. We were slow to every ball and didn’t have any urgency. It was like an end of season match when you’re mid-table. Woeful.
goalkeeper on 23:13 - Feb 14 with 1428 viewsdigswellhoop

looks over weight to me
goalkeeper on 23:30 - Feb 14 with 1377 viewsdigswellhoop

agreed
goalkeeper on 15:28 - Feb 15 with 1156 viewsconnell10

He looked like he was moving in slow motion as he trundled back after his lung busting surge into Stokes box near the end , I thought the Stoke goalie was gonna go for a long range shot.

goalkeeper on 15:31 - Feb 15 with 1151 viewsNorthernr

goalkeeper on 15:28 - Feb 15 by connell10

He looked like he was moving in slow motion as he trundled back after his lung busting surge into Stokes box near the end , I thought the Stoke goalie was gonna go for a long range shot.

You'd move slowly too if you were lugging that ars around.

Does my nut. Honestly I move quicker when I'm drunk.
goalkeeper on 15:32 - Feb 15 with 1149 viewsMedwayR

goalkeeper on 15:28 - Feb 15 by connell10

I had to laugh at that point. Whichever player of ours had the ball wanted to give it back to get on with the game but had to hold onto the ball waiting for Begovic to get back, I thought he was going to get booked for time wasting!

Poll: Who’s better?

goalkeeper on 15:40 - Feb 15 with 1129 viewsconnell10

I bet he is on a fair wedge as well .

goalkeeper on 15:42 - Feb 15 with 1104 viewssparkey

How dare any of us criticise a former Premier League goalkeeper.

Remember he's doing us a massive favour coming down to our level to help little old QPR... or that is what Ainsworth wanted us to believe
goalkeeper on 15:45 - Feb 15 with 1080 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 15:42 - Feb 15 by sparkey

How dare any of us criticise a former Premier League goalkeeper.

Remember he's doing us a massive favour coming down to our level to help little old QPR... or that is what Ainsworth wanted us to believe

Old over the hill former premier league player comes to Rangers ....never goes well does it .

goalkeeper on 15:46 - Feb 15 with 1073 viewsCLAREMAN1995

How many points has our keeper cost us this season I am betting its on the low end yet he gets thrown under the bus after every loss and draw .
There is 10 other players on the field and watching that pile of crap they delivered last night name one player who can hold his head high .
There is no doubt he struggles on crosses under his bar but we have 8 other people helping out maybe they could head it away.
Then look at our embarrasing / sh*t corners from Paal since the begining of the season and the lack of threat they deliver yet he jogs over like he is the chosen one when he should be nowhere near them.
And then we have Cannon suddenly our throw in expert who fcuks around for 5 minutes then throws it to the wrong player every time .
I do agree Begovich is not a captain and it should be given to someone with the balls to tell Paal and Chair there is a few more players who can kick a ball on this squad
Then we have Armstrong who gets away free from blame for their goal when I put most of the blame on him dicking around whining and waving his arms around while Stoke are attacking and looking like a spoiled child .
goalkeeper on 15:46 - Feb 15 with 1074 viewssparkey

In all seriousness, I have played Sunday League and even that level the GK has had to main responsibility of organisng the defence for corners.

The fact we are so atrocious at this is a farce considering the experience of Begovic
goalkeeper on 15:50 - Feb 15 with 1052 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 15:46 - Feb 15 by CLAREMAN1995

How many points has our keeper cost us this season I am betting its on the low end yet he gets thrown under the bus after every loss and draw .
There is 10 other players on the field and watching that pile of crap they delivered last night name one player who can hold his head high .
There is no doubt he struggles on crosses under his bar but we have 8 other people helping out maybe they could head it away.
Then look at our embarrasing / sh*t corners from Paal since the begining of the season and the lack of threat they deliver yet he jogs over like he is the chosen one when he should be nowhere near them.
And then we have Cannon suddenly our throw in expert who fcuks around for 5 minutes then throws it to the wrong player every time .
I do agree Begovich is not a captain and it should be given to someone with the balls to tell Paal and Chair there is a few more players who can kick a ball on this squad
Then we have Armstrong who gets away free from blame for their goal when I put most of the blame on him dicking around whining and waving his arms around while Stoke are attacking and looking like a spoiled child .

Did you buy a pair of his match worn gloves mate ?

goalkeeper on 16:26 - Feb 15 with 1005 viewsQPROslo

He made some very good saves last night as he often does.
goalkeeper on 16:32 - Feb 15 with 985 viewsOldPedro

goalkeeper on 16:26 - Feb 15 by QPROslo

He made some very good saves last night as he often does.

He did - saves that I would expect any Championship keeper to make.

He is not mobile enough, doesn't command his area and rarely comes for crosses. A lot of our issues at defending corners are down to the keeper.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

goalkeeper on 16:35 - Feb 15 with 973 viewsconnell10

goalkeeper on 16:32 - Feb 15 by OldPedro

He did - saves that I would expect any Championship keeper to make.

He is not mobile enough, doesn't command his area and rarely comes for crosses. A lot of our issues at defending corners are down to the keeper.

Totally agree mate 👍

goalkeeper on 16:41 - Feb 15 with 942 viewsmart_Goblin

Banged on and on about Begovic and how I think a lot of our issues stem with him.

But he wasn’t too blame for why we lost last night .
If he was it is his leadership more than anything else that’s to be questioned. He made some good saves but not particularly difficult .

£36k a week for the person who asked.

Let that sink in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024