Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on tonight's defeat 23:07 - Feb 14 with 1535 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsrbee

I don't really care what Marti has to say, I know what I saw with my own eyes.
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 23:20 - Feb 14 with 1393 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Level headed as ever.

Thanks Bosh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 23:33 - Feb 14 with 1319 viewsDamo1962

Can't be arsed to listen to managers, but "we didn't play like we wanted to' ...doesn't sound very encouraging. I have always thought that most of these players are thick and unprofessional - maybe MC thinks it now as well.
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 01:02 - Feb 15 with 1172 viewsnumptydumpty

You can tell he knows that was very poor

Last thing he wants to do, is that interview..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 01:31 - Feb 15 with 1130 viewsNed_Kennedys

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 01:02 - Feb 15 by numptydumpty

You can tell he knows that was very poor

Last thing he wants to do, is that interview..

Well he needed to front up after that performance: like on Saturday I thought he left his subs too late. A few should’ve been hooked at HT.
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 08:43 - Feb 15 with 845 viewssdm1508

I actually think it's time to drop Chair. I can't believe he hasn't been told he holds on to the ball too long. So many times he gets the ball, could do a simple pass to progress the play but instead slows the play down so he can then try and beat his man. When he does beat him, he then tries to do it again. He is very predictable at the moment. When he was dropped for that 1st half he changed the game, with his dynamism and approach play. He was changing it up the whole time. It's a strange one really. I don't think he has the pace to play out wide ( the way he is currently playing the position) but as a 10 he doesn't get the space he does out wide. I actually thought last night, the change to make was Chair coming off for Anderson and Hodge go out wide and Anderson play as the 10
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 08:46 - Feb 15 with 835 viewsFDC

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 08:43 - Feb 15 by sdm1508

I actually think it's time to drop Chair. I can't believe he hasn't been told he holds on to the ball too long. So many times he gets the ball, could do a simple pass to progress the play but instead slows the play down so he can then try and beat his man. When he does beat him, he then tries to do it again. He is very predictable at the moment. When he was dropped for that 1st half he changed the game, with his dynamism and approach play. He was changing it up the whole time. It's a strange one really. I don't think he has the pace to play out wide ( the way he is currently playing the position) but as a 10 he doesn't get the space he does out wide. I actually thought last night, the change to make was Chair coming off for Anderson and Hodge go out wide and Anderson play as the 10

It wouldn't be so bad if his delivery was any good once he finally releases it, but last night it was dreadful. Loads of waving his arms around shouting at everyone else though
[Post edited 15 Feb 8:46]
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 09:51 - Feb 15 with 720 viewsTheChef

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 08:46 - Feb 15 by FDC

It wouldn't be so bad if his delivery was any good once he finally releases it, but last night it was dreadful. Loads of waving his arms around shouting at everyone else though

He gets worse when the team is struggling - tries to do it all himself, hogs the ball, doesn't play the easy pass.

Probably doesn't trust his team mates which I can kind of understand. But it's to the detriment of the team.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 10:04 - Feb 15 with 679 viewsBurnleyhoop

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 08:46 - Feb 15 by FDC

Everyone was poor last night, no scapegoats necessary. What baffles me is that we have seen this quite regularly. It's not just one or two having a stinker, but pretty much everybody.

If we would have had 3 or 4 players proper on it, we would have won comfortably. But no, let's all go off the boil at the same time and roll over in the true spirit of charity park rangers.

Absolutely infuriating. And don't mention Dozzell. My mood is foul enough already.
Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 14:25 - Feb 15 with 495 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gaffer on tonight's defeat on 23:33 - Feb 14 by Damo1962

Can't be arsed to listen to managers, but "we didn't play like we wanted to' ...doesn't sound very encouraging. I have always thought that most of these players are thick and unprofessional - maybe MC thinks it now as well.

Not even a smidgeon of blame for the manager then - a number of whose own players he's brought in? Ridiculous!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024