Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 46545 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 3455 viewsQuillPenRiot

Damn another FK for Paal to take, hopefully not
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 3448 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:40 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

Slick move by BJ!

The W12 Cafu

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 3439 viewsSK_hoops

Big show of character that after all that is going on and his mistake for the first goal, Chair can go and get an assist.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 3434 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:43 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

Damn another FK for Paal to take, hopefully not

We should go for a third rather than sit back and defend and time waste I feel
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 3336 viewsMatch82

I'd have Sinclair on here instead of dykes, keep them honest at the back
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 3293 viewsJigsore

Huddersfield winning unfortunately. Teams above really getting reeled in now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:46 - Feb 24 with 3249 viewsQuillPenRiot

I thought Frey overall did well, put in a shift and worked up and down the pitch, created some positive havoc in the box
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:46 - Feb 24 with 3199 viewsMetallica_Hoop

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:46 - Feb 24 by QuillPenRiot

I thought Frey overall did well, put in a shift and worked up and down the pitch, created some positive havoc in the box

Thought similar, showed some nice touches too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 3067 viewsQPunkR

Regarding Willock - he's had a good game no doubt about it. But it also seems like he's been only on half steam at the same time

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:49 - Feb 24 with 2894 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rangers, hold out for gawds sake. Rotherham are awful - it's a sad indictment of our opening 10 minutes that we're praying for the full time whistle at home to the worst team in the division

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:51 - Feb 24 with 2725 viewsQPunkR

As I count, that's Smyth's SIXTH dive of the afternoon

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:51 - Feb 24 with 2781 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:49 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Come on Rangers, hold out for gawds sake. Rotherham are awful - it's a sad indictment of our opening 10 minutes that we're praying for the full time whistle at home to the worst team in the division

As it stands... WE'RE OUT OF THE BOTTOM THREE!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 2766 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90 of 96 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 2709 viewsQuillPenRiot

6 minutes for Hugill to take a dump in our net
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 2702 viewsGloucs_R

Other results 🤬🤬🤬😫😫😫

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 2578 viewsQPunkR

Ref books Tom Daley for time wasting then stops him for taking in the throw too quickly!

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 2588 viewsQuillPenRiot

Chair was electric today, hope he makes our next games
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:55 - Feb 24 with 2325 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rs. 2 left

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:55 - Feb 24 with 2382 viewsQuillPenRiot

Colback is doing his best to see this one out for us
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:56 - Feb 24 with 2250 viewsitsbiga

Shame Saints and Watford didn’t do their job today.
Had to win this one, so jobs a good’un.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 2084 viewsCincyHoop

Jack Colback. Does all the dirty work. Love his game. So smart. Savy. Digs in.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1835 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-1

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1812 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1745 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Well done lads. After a shit start they turned it around.

The survival game is still afoot.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1743 viewsQuillPenRiot

Good ol’ Andy, screamed loud enough for the both of us

COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024