Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 46546 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 2883 viewsGaryT

Oh go on then, you talked me into it.

(@Malintabuk we can all hop again)
[Post edited 24 Feb 17:20]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:20 - Feb 24 with 2804 viewsDorse

3 points gained from a losing position, with Willock giving one of his best performances for a while and Dunne channelling the spirit of Paolo Maldini at times. We can criticise Paal (and will) but his performance didn't cost us anything and he was a big part of a winning team.

Absolutely terrific second half performance. They didn't get a sniff. Not one. Thought Frey played well, ditto Colback (who I have repeatedly slated this season) and Cook. When it works, it works well.

What a relief.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:21 - Feb 24 with 2772 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:06 - Feb 24 by Dorse

Spaceman hasn't lost his touch.

In the Spacemeister we trust šŸ˜Ž
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:22 - Feb 24 with 2768 viewsMatch82

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 24 by Hunterhoop

Colback?! He was awful first half.

Field and Smyth changed the game, as did the switch to 343.

First half was very poor. First 10 shambolic. But massively improved second half.

Though Willock had his best game in 18 months for us. Easy MoTM.

Honourable mentions to Dunne and Frey. Frey is a proper 9. Heā€™ll get goals.

Colback had a great second half though, absolutely key in us seeing that game out
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:25 - Feb 24 with 2663 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:22 - Feb 24 by Match82

Colback had a great second half though, absolutely key in us seeing that game out

When we get our noses in front...we generally do alright. That is your homework for the rest of the season RangersšŸ˜‰
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:26 - Feb 24 with 2657 viewsHAYESBOY

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:22 - Feb 24 by Match82

Now banned for two games I think. Bugger.

Smells like a trout farm in here

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:29 - Feb 24 with 2583 viewsPinnerR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:30 - Feb 24 with 2567 viewsGloucs_R

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 24 by Hunterhoop

First half was very poor. First 10 shambolic. But massively improved second half.

I thought Colback got us over the line. An old pro.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:30 - Feb 24 with 2571 viewsGaryT

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 by SteveB

This bloody season will be the death of me....

Can everyone else stop fuking winning. Bastards.

Cardiff scored their first goals at home since Boxing Day! and thank fk they did, if Stoke had managed a late equalizer we'd still be in the bottom 3.

Let's hope the new manager bounce wears off quickly at Millwall and will Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday just pack it in, no seriously, stop it now...please stop, it's not funny anymore.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:34 - Feb 24 with 2449 viewsstrikerace

Frey reminds me of Austin circa 2021. Looks dangerous in the box but does not offer much outside of it. Definitely needs service. Dykes looks better to me farther out and in hold up play. Neither is that good however.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:34 - Feb 24 with 2440 viewsbosh67

What's interesting now is that teams in lower mid table are being sucked into this. We're only 4 points off mid table.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:39 - Feb 24 with 2312 viewsLogman

Agree with that apart from reference to Frey. Thought he was quite limited myself and that Armstrong would have offered more.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:41 - Feb 24 with 2266 viewsCiderwithRsie

Important win achieved in the teeth of fierce opposition from our oldest and toughest opponents, i.e. ourselves.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:42 - Feb 24 with 2243 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:34 - Feb 24 by bosh67

What's interesting now is that teams in lower mid table are being sucked into this. We're only 4 points off mid table.

A lot of teams improving form under new managers, weā€™re lucky we changed earlier than them, would have been better off ofc if sooner than that. May be a nail biter til the end of the season with only Rotherham a given to go down, Plymouth, Swansea, Birmingham, Blackburn, Huddersfield, QPR, Stoke, Millwall and Wednesday all in the mix
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:45 - Feb 24 with 2180 viewsAntti_Heinola

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:18 - Feb 24 by karlski

I too thought Rotherham donā€™t deal well with movement and pace so thought going at them from the off work Smyth and Armstrong might be worth a try. Hopefully Armstrong off the bench at some point can have an impact but itā€™s harder when they are 1-0 up and sat deep.
Cook has been excellent for us but having a bit of a mare today.
Bit unlucky for Hodge to be hooked thought he was tidy and moved around a lot. I would have hooked Willock

Marti knows šŸ˜

Bare bones.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:46 - Feb 24 with 2152 viewsFDC

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:34 - Feb 24 by bosh67

Well, four points off 16th, our natural habitat.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:47 - Feb 24 with 2136 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Good point bosh67 we could jump right up with a couple of wins .
I watched a highlight package of leeds and Leicester
from yesterday and still cannot figure out how Leeds won.They should have lost by 2 or 3 but stuck around and won it
Not sure we will get anyrhing next week tbh
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 2005 viewsjoolsyp

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:21 - Feb 24 by Damo1962

In the Spacemeister we trust šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™d be tempted to rest Spaceman for Leicester and keep him fresh for West Brom at home? I think he looked a bit tired today.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 24 with 1854 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Awful first half but fair play we came back and deserved the win. Great to see Chrissy back on form - his extra quality is why Marti has been playing him.

Can't wait to see the back of Begovic.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 18:07 - Feb 24 with 1837 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:55 - Feb 24 by joolsyp

Iā€™d be tempted to rest Spaceman for Leicester and keep him fresh for West Brom at home? I think he looked a bit tired today.

I donā€™t know if we can afford to bench our best asset at this point in the season
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 18:28 - Feb 24 with 1587 viewsGus_iom

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:30 - Feb 24 by Gloucs_R

I thought Colback got us over the line. An old pro.

Wayne Rooney's favourite
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 18:34 - Feb 24 with 1541 viewsBoston

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 18:28 - Feb 24 by Gus_iom

Wayne Rooney's favourite

Really! Thought Rooney was hetro?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 1274 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 18:28 - Feb 24 by Gus_iom

Wayne Rooney's favourite

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 24 with 1249 viewsthemodfather

well we gave the racing pigeon whippet fanciers a goal on a plate, gift wrapped COS WE DON'T DO EASY and then battled to get level and finally secure the win
a win is a win and the big story is WE ARE NOT IN THE BOTTOM 3 anymore.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 19:33 - Feb 24 with 1231 viewsSpaceman_P

It was a bit tense for me, then I rustled up a miracle... I did a bit of Uri Gellar and transmitted to Ilias positive vibrations to get him through the match and well it worked.

Before Leicester's match thread - I'll be channelling some Spacemen 3 beforehand just to get into the mood.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024