Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Form Is Awful 18:14 - Apr 6 with 841 viewsNorthantsHoop

Watch it from my seat every home game and just don't feel comfortable and today it happens again. We do look much better away from home and that will be our saviour.
Home Form Is Awful on 18:17 - Apr 6 with 812 viewsbosh67

It is something, hopefully if we do get over the line this season that we'll have to drastically improve next season. Marti says it in his post match talk today that we just don't start these game quick enough. And to be honest we leave ourselves pretty open at times. Plus the fire power. We don't have any.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Home Form Is Awful on 18:24 - Apr 6 with 762 viewsDamo1962

Our home form is inexplicable...even given the paucity of our attack. We'd already be down if not for our away results.
Home Form Is Awful on 18:52 - Apr 6 with 651 viewsted_hendrix

It used to be a bloody fortress now Its a charity shop.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Home Form Is Awful on 19:59 - Apr 6 with 555 viewsManinBlack

If I was a Portsmouth fan I would be hoping QPR stay up so we get gifted 6 points next season as we love losing to teams who come up from league 1.
Home Form Is Awful on 20:15 - Apr 6 with 476 viewsstevec

We are clueless at taking games to teams.

It was embarrassing first half watching us trying to turn it into an away game, against a fckin team who’ve been in the bottom three all season.

You can suss us in the first 10 minutes and know when it’s all about to go wrong against sides like Boro and Wednesday. Basically, if they’ve got big lads who can run and put it about a bit, we fold.
Home Form Is Awful on 21:06 - Apr 6 with 359 viewsNorthantsHoop

Home Form Is Awful on 20:15 - Apr 6 by stevec

We are clueless at taking games to teams.

It was embarrassing first half watching us trying to turn it into an away game, against a fckin team who’ve been in the bottom three all season.

You can suss us in the first 10 minutes and know when it’s all about to go wrong against sides like Boro and Wednesday. Basically, if they’ve got big lads who can run and put it about a bit, we fold.

Some good points I never felt we were actually looking bothered about this game and probably only one chance created, which says a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024