Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance 18:11 - Apr 11 with 1991 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68790604
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 19:35 - Apr 11 with 1751 viewsdavman

Wow, in the league with parachute payments giving them a budget advantage of c. £80m and just TWO points? That'll be 98 they get, not 100 then.

Is everyone bar the top 6 going to get caught in some way then?

Or will it work out exactly as I think, which is all the small teams squawk so much that the leagues change the rules just in time to avoid having to deal with Chels** or City? It is so predictable, it's laughable...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 10:17 - Apr 12 with 1139 viewsLeedsR

FFP punishments just ain’t what they used to be!!
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 11:49 - Apr 12 with 1014 viewsToast_R

For withholding payments to other clubs last season so not necessarily an FFP breach although you could argue they did that to avoid one.

Anyway, they look like a bit of a car crash to me so I don't think they'll be that great next season.
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 12:02 - Apr 12 with 959 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Two points, or a Begovic flap. Draconian.
[Post edited 12 Apr 12:02]
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 12:15 - Apr 12 with 876 viewsdaveB

Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 19:35 - Apr 11 by davman

Wow, in the league with parachute payments giving them a budget advantage of c. £80m and just TWO points? That'll be 98 they get, not 100 then.

Is everyone bar the top 6 going to get caught in some way then?

Or will it work out exactly as I think, which is all the small teams squawk so much that the leagues change the rules just in time to avoid having to deal with Chels** or City? It is so predictable, it's laughable...

Not sure what the top 6 have to do with this to be honest

Sheffield Untied have been done for defaulting on payments, they get a further 2 points off if they do it again
Blades deducted points for their next Championship appearance on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 648 viewsthemodfather

all these clubs being docked/fined etc will appeal and QPR will be blamed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024