Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 32024 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 13 with 1930 viewsthemodfather

oh no not good and millwall winning too...
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 13 with 1902 viewsRangersDave

Ah the slug does us all proud yet again..... too far out from his line, too far across. left a gap that has cost us more than thrice this season.

Spend the money, pay him up and tell him in a ''gollum voice"........ 'leave now and never come back'!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 13 with 1897 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 by Silverfoxqpr

Nothing much anyone could do about that.

Hmm it is not in the top corner it's poor keeping for me
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 13 with 1872 views1BobbyHazell

Ooof, that hurts.

You can see the difference with a team where everyone can receive and give the ball smoothly with good technique.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 13 with 1812 viewsQPunkR

It's not the worst goalkeeping we've seen from this idiot but equally it's not either side of him

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 13 with 1727 viewshamptonhillhoop

Jesus, these results couldn't be going much worse
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 13 with 1710 viewsSherryHoop

Suddenly not liking playing 4 CBs
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 13 with 1692 viewsGloucs_R

Brum winning
Wall winning
Blackburn won

🤬

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 13 with 1564 viewsQPunkR

Is... Is Philogene wearing fukking tights?? Isn't it like 20 degrees today?

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 13 with 1546 viewsJimmyR

Oh to have a keeper that plays it early and well…
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Apr 13 with 1490 viewsrbee

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 13 by denhamhoop2

Hmm it is not in the top corner it's poor keeping for me

Will have to look at it again. It was a great shot, pace, curl, but I did think Begovic MIGHT have been too far off his line.

Not looking good so far, we aren't looking the team we did at Leicester, Bristol etc
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Apr 13 with 1461 viewsqprd

Millwall and Birmingham already ahead

Feels like we’re not going to get any favours this weekend
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 13 with 1386 viewsQPunkR

We're attempting Hara Kiri through passing by our own goal line. Not looking good since the opening 40 seconds

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 13 with 1325 viewsQPunkR

We're genuinely making them look like a Champions League team here ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 13 with 1285 viewsqprd

Getting battered atm
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 13 with 1212 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Apr 13 by qprd

Millwall and Birmingham already ahead

Feels like we’re not going to get any favours this weekend

Those dropped points against SW and Plymuff...are currently looking like they could be worse than we thought. No goals again I see.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 13 with 1161 viewsQPunkR

And completely asleep at every single dead ball so far. They keep taking quick corners and throw ins and each time the nearest Rangers player is looking the other way. Really need to wake up here or we're going to take a pasting

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 13 with 1159 viewsGloucs_R

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 13 by qprd

Getting battered atm

Yep.

Hopefully losing to bottom six teams isn't going to bite us in the arse.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 13 with 1147 viewsactonman

Today isn’t going to end well
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 13 with 1144 viewsLogman

We are getting exactly what we deserve at the moment
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 13 with 1110 viewsBostonR

Wow! Getting run ragged and way off it. Hull sense a cricket score.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 13 with 1095 viewsSherryHoop

Getting battered here. No idea what we're trying to do. Nothing sticking up too.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 13 with 1048 viewsJimmyR

Their GK playing 10yrs in front of his area
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 13 with 1013 viewskarlski

This is a great example of why it's really important to turn up and take points against the poorer teams. Hull are a good side and if they're on song there's no doubt they have better players than us. Whereas if both teams are playing at the same level we should be beating the likes of Sheff Wed, Plymouth, and others.

Tough to see us getting anything from this but credit to the lads for defending for their lives at the moment.

To attack them / put under pressure we need pace to stretch. Smyth / Sinclair at HT? Yes not technically the best but they will stretch and open play in the attacking third.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 13 with 1001 viewsJimmyR

Willock getting some important touches
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024