Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 38288 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 13 with 1702 viewsmart_Goblin

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 13 by Logman

We are getting exactly what we deserve at the moment

Dykes had 4 touches dispossessed 4 times .
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 13 with 1679 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:19 - Apr 13 by qprd

Millwall and Birmingham already ahead

Feels like we’re not going to get any favours this weekend

We need to do our own thing...as Ted rightly points out. We will deserve to drop if we can't get over the line. We have had countless opportunities to do it...and have mostly failed miserably. At least the pitch size excuse can now be out to bed. We are pretty shite on any size of pitch.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 13 with 1655 viewsconnell10

Millwall drawing now

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 13 with 1657 viewsSK_hoops

Cardiff equalise against wallll.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 13 with 1613 viewsSpaceman_P

they're so much better than us. Gotta get a fluke goal else we're definitely heading home with a loss here.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 13 with 1601 viewsqprd

Incidentally this was more of a game for Armstrong than dykes
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 13 with 1572 viewsQPunkR

We are fukking shite

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 13 with 1550 viewsstrikerace

Completely dominated today. Oh, and Dykes stinks
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1529 viewsSpaceman_P

ok we're losing this one today.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1504 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk. This is bad.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1453 viewsMick_S

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 by Spaceman_P

ok we're losing this one today.

Yep.
Good side are Hull.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1439 viewsQPunkR

Hull can score as many goals as they choose today. Utterly embarrassing, I'm just sorry for those that have trekked all the way there

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1437 viewsVancouverHoop

Done like dinner.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1425 viewsconnell10

I'm turning off this is gonna be a trouncing .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1414 viewsDylanP

Why do I bother. We look awful. Dykes is a waste of a shirt. Willlock is disappointing. Chair's head isn't in the game. The team is being outplayed and outclassed

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1395 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Our goal difference is going to take a hit here. Great to see how quick that useless prick came out there...
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1364 viewsGloucs_R

We are absolute dog 💩 today.

This is going to end 4/0

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1354 viewsJimmyR

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 13 by qprd

Incidentally this was more of a game for Armstrong than dykes

Get him on… what’s the worst that could happen
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1342 viewsMick_S

That Feckin Tequila song

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1333 viewsthemodfather

2-0 down and looking like it is gonna be painful, we must keep the goals down and look to other results. play off chasing hull doing their job. damn!!!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1318 viewsqprd

We’re getting exactly what we deserved

Begovic would’ve gotten a red had he touched that

Clearly being outplayed here…. Was just hoping we’d keep it to 1 and hopefully pip something at the end

Hate to dwell on it but it’s so hard to get past those dropped points against Plymouth
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 1310 viewsjoolsyp

0-2, came after a stupid giveaway from Willock on the touchline. We're second best all over the park and this game could ruin our goal difference. Right back in the proverbial with 3 to go.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:32 - Apr 13 with 1301 viewsdenhamhoop2

Too much time and space on the ball for them as usual getting nothing from Dykes up front do wonder if Paal was playing instead of Fox would he have been covering back on the second goal
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:32 - Apr 13 with 1300 viewsstrikerace

can't believe I am reduced to rooting for Stoke, ugh
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:32 - Apr 13 with 1265 viewsnumptydumpty

Making Hull look like Brazil

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024