Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, 00:14 - Aug 17 with 3916 viewsfinney

Looks like at last Keith can be found and put to rest turns out scum that is Brady has told the police where the lad was hid in the moors,
The whole thing still makes ya feel sick.
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 00:18 - Aug 17 with 3902 viewsBluce_Ree

Fu*king terrible human being. C*nt.

Turns out he revealed the details in a letter to one of his long term visitors some years ago and she held onto that information.

Stop being c**ts, humanity.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 08:23 - Aug 17 with 3769 viewswombat

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 00:18 - Aug 17 by Bluce_Ree

Turns out he revealed the details in a letter to one of his long term visitors some years ago and she held onto that information.

wonder if the fecker who witheld the information will be charged with withholding information with regards the murder ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 08:26 - Aug 17 with 3761 viewsfinney

why the feck would anyone visit that sick cxxt?
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 08:27 - Aug 17 with 3759 viewshoopstilidie

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 08:23 - Aug 17 by wombat

wonder if the fecker who witheld the information will be charged with withholding information with regards the murder ?

Oh I very much hope so

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 08:30 - Aug 17 with 3743 viewsTheBlob

They should have tortured the information out of that c*nt years ago.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:16 - Aug 17 with 3663 viewsTacticalR

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 00:18 - Aug 17 by Bluce_Ree

How did you get from a 'terrible human being' to 'humanity'?

Air hostess clique

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:28 - Aug 17 with 3624 viewssmegma

No reason to keep the vermin alive anymore.

As for the person who withheld the info, lowlife.
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:35 - Aug 17 with 3607 viewswombat

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:28 - Aug 17 by smegma

No reason to keep the vermin alive anymore.

As for the person who withheld the info, lowlife.

if it was a a recent murder they would be charged withholding information surely even though this is an incident from many years ago the rules would still apply

i hope they stick the fecker in jail and stop any sort of food , benifits etc to brady something they should have done many years ago

one reason the death penalty should never have been abolished

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:49 - Aug 17 with 3585 viewshoopstilidie

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:35 - Aug 17 by wombat

if it was a a recent murder they would be charged withholding information surely even though this is an incident from many years ago the rules would still apply

i hope they stick the fecker in jail and stop any sort of food , benifits etc to brady something they should have done many years ago

Charged with denying a legal burial or somesuch odd thing and released on bail.
I hope that is merely the 1st of the charges to come.

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:51 - Aug 17 with 3570 viewsimustbemad

I don't normally agree to the death penalty but there are some obvious examples where this should apply
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:54 - Aug 17 with 3565 viewsblacky200

While the bloke is the lowest of the low killing him would of resulted in the bodies of Pauline Reade and Keith Bennett never being found. I hope they find him for his mother's sake and she can finally bury him.
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 12:08 - Aug 17 with 3509 viewssimmo

The mum is 78 now FFS. What a C word that man is. Agree he should have had it tortured out of him 'Taken' style.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 12:42 - Aug 17 with 3478 viewshoof_hearted

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 12:08 - Aug 17 by simmo

The mum is 78 now FFS. What a C word that man is. Agree he should have had it tortured out of him 'Taken' style.

Evil bitch
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 17:24 - Aug 17 with 3400 viewsheadhoops

Brady, Hindley, The Wests, Ripper etc - costs the tax payer a small fortune to house these scumbags - a good piece of rope at £30 and watch the rush for volunteers.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 3369 viewspomanjou

and good reason to bring it back.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 20:33 - Aug 17 with 3300 viewsblacky200

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 17:24 - Aug 17 by headhoops

Brady, Hindley, The Wests, Ripper etc - costs the tax payer a small fortune to house these scumbags - a good piece of rope at £30 and watch the rush for volunteers.

Without getting into the rights and wrongs of capital punishment it isn't as cheap as you think. I think I read a report that stated that California could save $200 million per year by getting rid of the death penalty and incarcerating the death row prisoners for life. Plus the average length of time it takes from the guilty verdict being read and the actual execution is around 13 years. If it took that long here then Brady would not of been executed as he is now classed as insane.
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 3280 viewsJamie

Brady has been on hunger strike for years because he wants to die. So he is force fed.

Brady hates his hospital and nurses, so he's kept there.

Let a mass murderer die painlessly, or make them spend the rest of their days hating their life & surroundings....
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 20:57 - Aug 17 with 3262 viewsCiderwithRsie

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 20:42 - Aug 17 by Jamie

Brady has been on hunger strike for years because he wants to die. So he is force fed.

Brady hates his hospital and nurses, so he's kept there.

Let a mass murderer die painlessly, or make them spend the rest of their days hating their life & surroundings....

A lot in that.

I'd shed no tears if Brady had been lynched, but given the number of loons who shoot half a dozen and then kill themselves, I suspect that Brady's life is a tougher punishment, and I'm all for the toughest he can get.

There'd be a lot less support for the death penalty if so many lifers weren't let out after 10 years or whatever it is.
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 23:30 - Aug 17 with 3199 viewsTheBlob

He's f*cking with everybody's minds again it seems.
Sick,twisted f*ck.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 02:55 - Aug 18 with 3148 viewsessextaxiboy

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 18:03 - Aug 17 by pomanjou

and good reason to bring it back.

A civilised society is prepared to pay for its scum .
Bring it back and we reduce ourselves to their level .
Get just one wrong and its murder plain and simple ...not in my name ...Thanks
Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:08 - Aug 18 with 3101 viewsisawqpratwcity

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 02:55 - Aug 18 by essextaxiboy

A civilised society is prepared to pay for its scum .
Bring it back and we reduce ourselves to their level .
Get just one wrong and its murder plain and simple ...not in my name ...Thanks

Jeez, essex, I wouldn't have expected you to say that.

+1

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:26 - Aug 18 with 3089 viewsHollowayRanger

id be very happy to see all drug smuglers pedos murderers put down

and if mistakes were made so be it they would be few and far between,the world would still be a far better off place rid of those scum bags most of whom go on to commit more crimes when released

wont never happen and i accept that so no need to get on your high horses!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:39 - Aug 18 with 3081 viewshoopstilidie

And Keith's Mum has died without ever getting closure today.

Tortured til her dying day by the evil piece of shit.

RIP Winnie, reunited.

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:56 - Aug 18 with 3070 viewsHollowayRanger

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 10:39 - Aug 18 by hoopstilidie

And Keith's Mum has died without ever getting closure today.

Tortured til her dying day by the evil piece of shit.

RIP Winnie, reunited.

all too much for her what a poor tortured soul RIP

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Brady ends the search for Keith Bennett, on 13:44 - Aug 18 with 3016 viewsQPR1882

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024