Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blame Mbia not Hughes 17:07 - Oct 27 with 3506 viewsWeaverQPR

Comfortable until the sending off looked solid. Only one person to blame....Mbia.

@WeavQPR

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 2252 viewsLewes_r

Exactly

These new boys need to be fined and bollocked because this is getting dangerous now

Im livid

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:11 - Oct 27 with 2230 viewsstuabd

I was surprised that Zamora was subbed as I thought he was a decent outlet, but overall, the sending off was an act of unbelievable stupidity and that's hardly Hughes' fault.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:15 - Oct 27 with 2210 viewsnadera78

M'bia didn't know he'd been given the free kick and was swinging out to try and get the ball. He was never going to reach it but that's all it was, desperation to win the ball. He certainly didn't have a brain explosion and lash out, despite what the commentators were saying.

Hughes, on the other hand, went into this determined to pick up a nil-nil. Arsenal are shocking at the back, they're all over the place and terrified of people attacking them. Instead of getting at them we sat back and allowed them to have the ball for the whole game.

There's only one person to blame here, and it's not M'bia.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 2183 viewsHollowayRanger

cant say hughes has impressed me these last 3 games v west spam everton or arsenal his tactics and subs are been dismal

3 game from which we could have easily had 4 points if not a lot more instead of just the 1

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:24 - Oct 27 with 2157 viewsblavod

Piss poor team selection, negative tactics, not even close to a win all season, and hardly a point away from home in a year. I'd say Hughes has a lot to answer for.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:25 - Oct 27 with 2148 viewsbabygravy

I've run out of stuff to say...
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:26 - Oct 27 with 2137 viewsgordanoR

How is it possible to look comfortable & solid without the fking ball?
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:31 - Oct 27 with 2105 viewscheeseydane

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:15 - Oct 27 by nadera78

M'bia didn't know he'd been given the free kick and was swinging out to try and get the ball. He was never going to reach it but that's all it was, desperation to win the ball. He certainly didn't have a brain explosion and lash out, despite what the commentators were saying.

Hughes, on the other hand, went into this determined to pick up a nil-nil. Arsenal are shocking at the back, they're all over the place and terrified of people attacking them. Instead of getting at them we sat back and allowed them to have the ball for the whole game.

Seriously?

Passing over MHs ineptitudes as a manager, i cannot see how anyone can defend Mbia here. Bad tackle...my aars!

Pure frustration and unprofessionalism.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:33 - Oct 27 with 2095 viewspaulparker

we can all blame Mbia but even with him we never tested their 3rd choice keeper, we may have to except that hughes aint right for rangers,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:34 - Oct 27 with 2081 viewsLewes_r

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:31 - Oct 27 by cheeseydane

Seriously?

Passing over MHs ineptitudes as a manager, i cannot see how anyone can defend Mbia here. Bad tackle...my aars!

I think arsenal have the best defence in the prem?

Mbia toblame here methinks

We played ok away at a top 4 side. Mbia cost us the game. Not hughes

Stupid stupid stupid fcking red card

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 2058 viewsTacticalR

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:31 - Oct 27 by cheeseydane

Seriously?

cheeseydane doesn't like criticising players, so if he says it's Mbia's fault...it's Mbia's fault!

Air hostess clique

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 2036 viewsClubber

We were below average before sending off and our players are above average , bordering on superb . Why didn't a team full of players that good create more chances with eleven men ? Once Mbia went and hughes' tactics went out of the window , we showed how good we could be . Very very annoying that this idiot can spot a player, but cant use them. SWP can do one as well.

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:53 - Oct 27 with 2016 viewsthemodfather

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:47 - Oct 27 by Clubber

We were below average before sending off and our players are above average , bordering on superb . Why didn't a team full of players that good create more chances with eleven men ? Once Mbia went and hughes' tactics went out of the window , we showed how good we could be . Very very annoying that this idiot can spot a player, but cant use them. SWP can do one as well.

swp was poor but mbia was a complete fool.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:56 - Oct 27 with 2003 viewsClubber

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:53 - Oct 27 by themodfather

swp was poor but mbia was a complete fool.

Granted ,but can you tell why we created two solid gold chances and one great save when this team was made to attack ?

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:58 - Oct 27 with 1991 viewsJuzzie

Just a quick 'just got back'.... although SWP was poor and should NOT start until/if he sorts himself out, the sending off definately changed the game but we hardly tested them. SWP should have come off sooner and maybe if we had more attacking prowess, we would have had our own defence under a bit of pressure. Cesar was awesome, really good.

From the replay on the screen, and what people were saying on the way out... was their goal offside?

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:02 - Oct 27 with 1977 viewsQPR_Jim

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:15 - Oct 27 by nadera78

I was only half watchingthe stream when the incident happened but i agree he didn't look like he was frustrated or angry and looking to lash out. What i did notice was that the lino saw/gave the free kick not the ref so i assume no whistle. Also after Mbia kicked out he got up to play on, so doubt he thought he had won a free kick. So it is possible Mbia was continuing and trying to get the ball when he caught the arsenal player, its what i thought on first viewing but i would be interested to see what people at the game made of it.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:05 - Oct 27 with 1968 viewstom007

our indiscipline has been shocking since hughes took over , diakite , cisse , mbia
if we continue as we did last season we will be deducted points before the season is out.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:30 - Oct 27 with 1919 viewsderbyhoop

I can only go by the commentary on QPR World. We were totally outplayed but sufficiently disciplined with a little bit of luck to get away with a draw. Then , the red mist descends on M'bia and we end up losing.

Saying that, we didn't try to set up the side to win, BZ never got in the game and SWP was a passenger. Onouha for Traore was due to injury, Cisse for Zamora changes the approach a little, Mackie for SWP was 75 minutes too late.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 27 with 1900 viewsLewes_r

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:30 - Oct 27 by derbyhoop

I can only go by the commentary on QPR World. We were totally outplayed but sufficiently disciplined with a little bit of luck to get away with a draw. Then , the red mist descends on M'bia and we end up losing.

Saying that, we didn't try to set up the side to win, BZ never got in the game and SWP was a passenger. Onouha for Traore was due to injury, Cisse for Zamora changes the approach a little, Mackie for SWP was 75 minutes too late.

Watched it on a stream. Southgate and curbishley said we looked more likely to win it before the mbia madness

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:50 - Oct 27 with 1856 viewsrsonist

Mbia stupidity and a risible goal denied the point, but it would have been a point hardly suggestive of any progress or worthy of any plaudits for Hughes.

IMO when Wilshere came off for Walcott and Gervinho it should have meant Faurlin coming on to take control of the middle and cut off the supply. Not that he shouldn't have started in the first place obviously.

As with our entire attacking strategy, the substitution of Cisse for Zamora was yet again hopeful on-the-off-chance stuff rather than anything purposeful. Mindless stuff really.

The worst thing is knowing Hughes in his arrogance will still come away thinking he has it all figured out if only if it weren't for pesky circumstances every week.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:55 - Oct 27 with 1843 viewsrsonist

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 27 by Lewes_r

Watched it on a stream. Southgate and curbishley said we looked more likely to win it before the mbia madness

I saw two pretty feeble sides drifting hopelessly towards a draw. Pundits are always going to try and tell the story you describe, just as before half time we were supposedly valiantly holding out against the big onslaught.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 19:34 - Oct 27 with 1793 viewslondonscottish

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:02 - Oct 27 by QPR_Jim

I was only half watchingthe stream when the incident happened but i agree he didn't look like he was frustrated or angry and looking to lash out. What i did notice was that the lino saw/gave the free kick not the ref so i assume no whistle. Also after Mbia kicked out he got up to play on, so doubt he thought he had won a free kick. So it is possible Mbia was continuing and trying to get the ball when he caught the arsenal player, its what i thought on first viewing but i would be interested to see what people at the game made of it.

I was sitting with the Gooners in lower block 5 right opposite where it happened.

Mbia lashed out way after the intial contact, Red card all day long. I don't usually get on the players backs but that was F*CKING UNACCEPTABLE.

Stupid C**T.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 1763 viewsted_hendrix

Just got back and the Mbia sending off looked like a red card all day long, It was utter fcking madness and I don't give a fck tbh what people think but that sending off cost us a hard earnt point.
It's just like last Year all over again, when will we ever learn? a 3 match suspension now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:07 - Oct 27 with 1725 viewsswissqpr

The referee has lucky that M'bia played so nobody give him the fault.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:12 - Oct 27 with 1716 viewswittle

it was ike warnock last season we had no ambition to win that match and the sending off gives hughes the excuse he needed,ok we might of scraped a 0 0 but they were there for the taking today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024