Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reality check 11:40 - Jan 1 with 5472 viewswittle

we have 9 home games left,were we to win them all it would give us 37 points.Those games include spurs,man utd,man city and arsenal,we can write off the away games because that will bring us a few draws at best.My point is its not going to happen in a million years so why are we wasting time and money talking to the likes of ba,cole and anelka,surely now it is obvious to everyone that we should cut our losses and plan for life in the championship.
reality check on 14:07 - Jan 1 with 1368 viewspomanjou

reality check on 14:00 - Jan 1 by Jamie

Whilst on the other hand you would've been great at The Somme.

'What do you fcking mean theres bullets flying everywhere?!?!? Find the air pockets between the fcking bullets!'

Even I am not WW1 vintage!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

reality check on 15:15 - Jan 1 with 1327 viewsQPRDave

reality check on 13:50 - Jan 1 by daveB

you don't bring in harry redknapp as manager to build for next season, we were always going to have a go with new players in january no matter what our position is

This ...said exactly the same the other day
reality check on 17:47 - Jan 1 with 1302 viewsCamberleyR

reality check on 13:52 - Jan 1 by TheBlob

Stoke City of the 1970's made a very good fist of hiring "past it players".
At the risk of seeming xenophobic it works best with home grown players,the ability to gee up that is.A blend of youth and experience always a good one.

Big fat Sam also made a decent fist of it hiring the likes of Okocha, Djorkaeff, Hierro etc but it doesn't often come off, I admit.

Personally if we lose tomorrow we are virtually down (having to get the equivalent of 9 wins from 17 games) so save most of the cash that is going to be splashed on paying up the contracts of most of the overpaid dross the Welsh tw@t landed us with and see if they can find another mug club stupid enough to take them on.

Make one exception in making Blackburn a name-your-price offer for Jordan Rhodes. He will be playing Premier League football in the not too distant future

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

reality check on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 1280 viewsjamois

After today's results I'm feeling positive again. The great escape is back on. Believe.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

reality check on 19:50 - Jan 1 with 1273 viewsQPRDave

reality check on 19:17 - Jan 1 by jamois

After today's results I'm feeling positive again. The great escape is back on. Believe.

reality check on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 1254 viewskensalriser

reality check on 13:52 - Jan 1 by TheBlob

Stoke City of the 1970's made a very good fist of hiring "past it players".
At the risk of seeming xenophobic it works best with home grown players,the ability to gee up that is.A blend of youth and experience always a good one.

The difference between then and now is that those players still needed to work for a living and had to eke out every last possible season to earn enough to buy a pub or learn a trade after retiring from the game. Now they've already earnt more than enough to never work again, which is why generally they don't give a fck.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

reality check on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 1232 viewsTacticalR

reality check on 12:14 - Jan 1 by ShotKneesHoop

We can't even do Dunkirk properly at the moment

Dunkirk was a defeat wasn't it?

Air hostess clique

reality check on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 1213 viewspomanjou

reality check on 20:12 - Jan 1 by TacticalR

Yes, but it was a glorious retreat/defeat)................that we do so well.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

reality check on 21:18 - Jan 1 with 1191 viewsDesertBoot

reality check on 17:47 - Jan 1 by CamberleyR

Big fat Sam also made a decent fist of it hiring the likes of Okocha, Djorkaeff, Hierro etc but it doesn't often come off, I admit.

Personally if we lose tomorrow we are virtually down (having to get the equivalent of 9 wins from 17 games) so save most of the cash that is going to be splashed on paying up the contracts of most of the overpaid dross the Welsh tw@t landed us with and see if they can find another mug club stupid enough to take them on.

Make one exception in making Blackburn a name-your-price offer for Jordan Rhodes. He will be playing Premier League football in the not too distant future

Do we want Joe Cole with us in the trenches?

Wish I could be like David Watts

reality check on 21:32 - Jan 1 with 1186 viewsShotKneesHoop

reality check on 20:12 - Jan 1 by TacticalR

No, Dunkurk was just one of several set backs. We were 1-0 down in the first leg, so we had a practice 5 a side at Dieppe, then got some yanks in on loan for the second leg and eventually stuffed the Krauts 3-2 in extra time at their place.

Thank fook it didn't go to penalties at Arnhem.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024