Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Norwich 23:44 - Jan 31 with 7852 viewsInglesio

Cesar
Onouha Samba Hill Traore
Derry M'bia
Townsend Jenas Taarabt
Remy

Subs:
Green, Fabio, Granero, Park, Bothroyd, DJ, Zamora

By the way is Hoillet still injured, whats the crack with him, and likewise is Mackie available?
Team for Norwich on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 5688 viewsloftboy

Samba said he's not fully fit, it was pre season in Russia plus he needs international clearance so possibly won't be starting

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Team for Norwich on 23:49 - Jan 31 with 5666 viewsJamie

Team for Norwich on 23:47 - Jan 31 by loftboy

Samba said he's not fully fit, it was pre season in Russia plus he needs international clearance so possibly won't be starting

I expect he'll start, he'll just be puffing. And having Becchio and/or Jackson running at him.
Team for Norwich on 23:50 - Jan 31 with 5660 viewsloftboy

Team for Norwich on 23:49 - Jan 31 by Jamie

I expect he'll start, he'll just be puffing. And having Becchio and/or Jackson running at him.

What about the international clearance bit

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Team for Norwich on 23:53 - Jan 31 with 5640 viewsJuzzie

We certainley need an attacking mindset v Norwich and all the other games like Soton, Villa, Sunderland etc. The defensive stance in our last 4 games have worked well and got us 6 points but we need to push on from there.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Team for Norwich on 23:53 - Jan 31 with 5636 viewsadhoc_qpr

Samba for Nelsen the only change from the City game i reckon - even if he's not fully fit (sure clearance can be sorted)

Townsend won't have trained with the squad and Jenas has barely played at all for a couple of seasons now.

Maybe Mackie for Fabio depending on his injury.
Team for Norwich on 23:54 - Jan 31 with 5631 viewsJamie

Team for Norwich on 23:50 - Jan 31 by loftboy

Standard fax/e-mail to ensure there are no bans outstanding and no reasons why the deal shouldn't be completed. Takes 5 minutes for the FA so long as the Russian FA play ball.
Team for Norwich on 23:55 - Jan 31 with 5624 viewsSharpy

Team for Norwich on 23:47 - Jan 31 by loftboy

Harry said on London call in, that Samba is fit and ready to play Saturday.Although Samba did say different in his motor, this afternoon.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Team for Norwich on 00:08 - Feb 1 with 5584 viewsInglesio

Team for Norwich on 23:50 - Jan 31 by loftboy

Clearance sorted according to Taylor PR man....like already mentioned he'll probably be knackered by the end but he'll play and Holt and Becchio aren't speed merchants so hopefully he'll deal with them.

Quote:

New #QPR signing @cs4christsamba1 has received international clearance. #QPR
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Norwich on 01:12 - Feb 1 with 5515 viewsjamois

I'd have Granero in my team. If Samba has pace is Derry necessary? And is this Townsend bloke any good?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Team for Norwich on 01:14 - Feb 1 with 5513 viewsInglesio

Team for Norwich on 01:12 - Feb 1 by jamois

I'd have Granero in my team. If Samba has pace is Derry necessary? And is this Townsend bloke any good?

I rate Andros....good pace, wants to impress and two footed

Team for Norwich on 01:17 - Feb 1 with 5508 viewsstansleftfoot

I don't think Jenas starts, he's a bench player to come on to hold a game up for twenty minutes, he's a replacement for any midfield player.....might start in the Championship but we ain't there yet....had to take him off Spurs books to get Andros on loan.....it's a Levy thing....
Team for Norwich on 01:37 - Feb 1 with 5487 viewsgueRRilla

Given the recent results, and the slight semblance of squad cohesion, I think it would be the definition of madness to throw Jenas and Townsend into the team. Obviously Samba is a starter, but the other two...
Team for Norwich on 02:05 - Feb 1 with 5466 viewsQPR_ARG

I like the look of Andros. Quick feet and creativity.

The question is...Norwich at home is not the same as Man City. I hope we go for it and make a statement rather than holding on for a draw (like we've been doing recently).

If we stick to the 4-2-3-1 from last week, then Samba in place of Nelsen is a no-brainer (no matter how unfit the man is!). If Samba is not ready, then I'd move Onuoha there and play Fabio as RB with Andros playing wide on the right.

Another option would be to replace Derry and use only one defensive midfielder (Mbia) to give Jamie a start (provide he's fit) and use him somewhere (left or right) with Granero and Andros behind Adel and Loic.
Team for Norwich on 03:24 - Feb 1 with 5426 views18StoneOfHoop

Of the three Spuds bit part squad players offered to Harry by his former Chairman Irving,I fancied Andros Townsend the most.To me he has the skills,tricks,speed and creativity that Mackie and SWeeP coming off the wing - for all their admirable efforts - just can't provide.Was well impressed by his August 2011 Europa Cup sub show at Hearts and I liken/compare him in potential to the untested-by-Warnock skills of Jason Puncheon in a previous last minute winter window panic buy of two seasons back.
Im with Inglesio above,I think this lad might well surprise and impress us come Saturday lunchtime...please let him be sending Loic Remy through..

{18Stone hoist by his own petard.. off the fence, with a fat splintered harris..on a limb here..prepare for an anonymous Townsend debut or left on the bench.}

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Team for Norwich on 06:07 - Feb 1 with 5366 viewsBerkoRanger

Team for Norwich on 03:24 - Feb 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

Of the three Spuds bit part squad players offered to Harry by his former Chairman Irving,I fancied Andros Townsend the most.To me he has the skills,tricks,speed and creativity that Mackie and SWeeP coming off the wing - for all their admirable efforts - just can't provide.Was well impressed by his August 2011 Europa Cup sub show at Hearts and I liken/compare him in potential to the untested-by-Warnock skills of Jason Puncheon in a previous last minute winter window panic buy of two seasons back.
Im with Inglesio above,I think this lad might well surprise and impress us come Saturday lunchtime...please let him be sending Loic Remy through..

{18Stone hoist by his own petard.. off the fence, with a fat splintered harris..on a limb here..prepare for an anonymous Townsend debut or left on the bench.}

Agree with the two on here that Townsend could well surprise and be a masterstroke by Harry. Pace and trickery up front is just what we need.Now the window is shut, we just have to get on with it with what we have - unless we can bring in an out of contract player. Saha anyone?
Team for Norwich on 08:48 - Feb 1 with 5247 viewsMerthyrHoop

First XI going forward:

Cesar
Onuoha, Samba, Hill, Fabio
Granero/Jenas, M'Bia
Townsend, Taarabt, Hoilett
Remy

Team for Saturday, depending on fitness:

Cesar
Derry, M'Bia
Mackie, Taarabt, SWP
Remy
Team for Norwich on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 5203 viewsantoknee64

Please keep Suk-Young away from SWP !!!!

Cesar
Fabio-Onouha-Hill-Traore
Derry-Mbia
Mackie-Granero-Tarrabt
Remy
Team for Norwich on 09:15 - Feb 1 with 5173 viewsMedwayR

Team vs Norwich:

Cesar
Onouha - Samba - Hill - Traore
Townsend - Granero - Derry - Mbia - Taarabt
Remy

I think Townsend is a quality signing & no reason not to start him against Norwich.

Going foward I think 'arry will sacrifice a CM to be more attacking:

Cesar
Onouha - Samba - Hill - Traore
Townsend - Granero/Jenas - Mbia/Derry - Taarabt
Remy - Zamora

Poll: Who’s better?

Team for Norwich on 09:16 - Feb 1 with 5172 viewsElHoop

Despite the new signings I'm not sure how we are going to work the ball too far up the pitch with what we've got in midfield and at the back. So either we play Zamora and bang it up to him or we carry on with an adapted version of the defensive tactics. Norwich will probably bang it up to Holt so i think I'd go for a mix and match and bang it up but hope that Zamora plays them in. It might not be much of a spectacle.

Cesar

Onouha Samba Hill Fabio
Townsend Mbia Derry Taarabt
Remy
Zamora

Team for Norwich on 09:27 - Feb 1 with 5140 viewssimmo

Team for Norwich on 08:48 - Feb 1 by MerthyrHoop

First XI going forward:

Cesar
Granero/Jenas, M'Bia
Townsend, Taarabt, Hoilett
Remy

Team for Saturday, depending on fitness:

Cesar
Derry, M'Bia
Mackie, Taarabt, SWP
Remy

Yes. For both.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team for Norwich on 09:30 - Feb 1 with 5127 viewsbarbicanranger

Team for Norwich on 09:16 - Feb 1 by ElHoop

Despite the new signings I'm not sure how we are going to work the ball too far up the pitch with what we've got in midfield and at the back. So either we play Zamora and bang it up to him or we carry on with an adapted version of the defensive tactics. Norwich will probably bang it up to Holt so i think I'd go for a mix and match and bang it up but hope that Zamora plays them in. It might not be much of a spectacle.

Cesar

Onouha Samba Hill Fabio
Townsend Mbia Derry Taarabt
Remy
Zamora

i think we'll see this formation on saturday - would be surprised if harry doesn't start zamora if he's fit and play two up top against norwich. only change may be swp for townsend if SWP is fit.
Team for Norwich on 09:31 - Feb 1 with 5121 viewsTonto

I wouldnt change the team from tuesday (other than the enforced nelson change of course).

that was a great team performance on Tuesday. And just bringing in the new players sneds out the message that "yeah you played well, but I dont rate you". thats the problem Hughes created. Samba for Nelson, yes, but the others on the bench (for Faurlin and Murphy)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Team for Norwich on 09:44 - Feb 1 with 5089 viewsgazza1

Agreed Tonto - No whole sale changes against Norwich. HR rewards sucess and deals with failure accordingly & quite rightly so

I expect to see Samba included......one other new signing with Granera obmitted.

The bench will be different.
Team for Norwich on 09:46 - Feb 1 with 5086 viewsElHoop

Team for Norwich on 09:44 - Feb 1 by gazza1

Agreed Tonto - No whole sale changes against Norwich. HR rewards sucess and deals with failure accordingly & quite rightly so

I expect to see Samba included......one other new signing with Granera obmitted.

The bench will be different.

Playing Zamora isn't 'punishing' anyone, it's a tactical change.
Team for Norwich on 09:51 - Feb 1 with 5066 viewsgazza1

Team for Norwich on 09:46 - Feb 1 by ElHoop

Playing Zamora isn't 'punishing' anyone, it's a tactical change.

I am afraid it would be viewed like that by the player that got left out of the team.....your team makes 3 changes plus a change of system. Not sure HR will do that. I think he will tell the players to be more positive when we have the ball in advanced areas of the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024