Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's the Day.... 08:31 - Feb 2 with 2824 viewsPizanti

I know this has been said a thousand times over the last two seasons but for me today is the day we must win if we are to keep our slim hope of staying up alive ...all the good work against top teams in Jan will mean nothing if we don't convert into 3pts today ...we've had some good back to the wall performances but today the onus is on us and Harry to show how far we have come creatively and going forward as an attacking force ...come on u R's
Today's the Day.... on 08:51 - Feb 2 with 2790 viewsCHUBBS

I think if we turn up today with the expectation of a comfortable win it just won't happen.One of the reasons we've performed so well during January was that we were considered under dogs and the crowd really supported the team.
Every game from now to the end must be supported as if a cup final with no negative groans when things don't go our way.
A win today puts us a little closer but if we're in the same position at the end of this month we'd still have a decent chance.
Today's the Day.... on 09:08 - Feb 2 with 2755 views18StoneOfHoop

To paraphrase The Bard:

"The game's afoot.
Cry God for Harry,Hoops and Saint George!"

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

If you see either of these two degenerate serial repeat offender low-down dirty cheating budgies coming anywhere near the ball please boo & swear at will with every last breath of your body.

Lardy Holt Always Diving (Come On Captain Clint,this time obliterate him.)

The truly revolting BJ Halitosis
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Today's the Day.... on 09:15 - Feb 2 with 2740 viewsHayesender

Today is absolutely massive. We as fans need to make a wall of noise and hosttility today!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Today's the Day.... on 09:23 - Feb 2 with 2709 viewsPommyhoop

Today's the Day.... on 08:51 - Feb 2 by CHUBBS

I think if we turn up today with the expectation of a comfortable win it just won't happen.One of the reasons we've performed so well during January was that we were considered under dogs and the crowd really supported the team.
Every game from now to the end must be supported as if a cup final with no negative groans when things don't go our way.
A win today puts us a little closer but if we're in the same position at the end of this month we'd still have a decent chance.

Exactly..Always keep your defence base sound and work it from there.Lets remember the first half of the Liverpool match.Dont go back to that..
A boring 1:0 win today would do me fine,just fine...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Today's the Day.... on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 2686 viewsdavman

Georges Santos scoring - another QPR player who epitomises what we're about - Devon White Mark II for me - a legen for his performance up at Crewe all those years ago...

Come on u rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Today's the Day.... on 10:24 - Feb 2 with 2608 viewsHollowayRanger

norwich are very physical avb was moaning like hell at the way they bullied spurs and almost broke bales leg

look at the treatment they gave joey they kicked him all over pitch ref did nothing then second joey stood up to them that cream tart took a dive

and we all know how halt goes down quicker then a whore

can expect same cheating tactics today mbia samba hill and the rest had better watch out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Today's the Day.... on 10:29 - Feb 2 with 2593 viewskropotkin41

Today's the Day.... on 10:24 - Feb 2 by HollowayRanger

norwich are very physical avb was moaning like hell at the way they bullied spurs and almost broke bales leg

look at the treatment they gave joey they kicked him all over pitch ref did nothing then second joey stood up to them that cream tart took a dive

and we all know how halt goes down quicker then a whore

can expect same cheating tactics today mbia samba hill and the rest had better watch out

They are a bunch of cheating b*stards - the worst........... could make for horrible watching. Hope we show lots of character today.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Today's the Day.... on 10:56 - Feb 2 with 2540 viewsbosh67

Today is the day. We have to keep it tight but we do have to really go for the throat today and get after Norwich.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's the Day.... on 11:01 - Feb 2 with 2530 viewsHunterhoop

They can be physical all they f*cking like. We've got Chris Samba and Clint Hill...bring it!

I'd love to play today just to have the chance to clatter those tw*t twins, Holt and Johnson.
Today's the Day.... on 12:25 - Feb 2 with 2478 viewsDaiHo0p

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024