Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia brainless! 18:11 - Apr 7 with 5890 viewsPizanti

Criminal giving away a free kick like that on the edge of your own box in the last minute!
Mbia brainless! on 18:14 - Apr 7 with 4752 viewsRs_Holy

It's not just Mbia .... We have too many players who are completely stupid
Mbia brainless! on 18:16 - Apr 7 with 4709 viewsQPR1882

Mbia brainless! on 18:14 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

It's not just Mbia .... We have too many players who are completely stupid

But that tackle put him right at the top with Hill a close 2nd for his free kick.
Mbia brainless! on 18:20 - Apr 7 with 4669 viewsCHUBBS

They never looked likely to score from open play so avoiding set pieces should have been top of our list.True to form though we implode yet again and play right into their hands.
There set pieces were so much better than ours and you just knew where that one was heading.Taarabt ducks and the keeper could have done btter.
We lost our bottle yet again.
Mbia brainless! on 18:26 - Apr 7 with 4617 viewsactionword

Mbia brainless! on 18:20 - Apr 7 by CHUBBS

They never looked likely to score from open play so avoiding set pieces should have been top of our list.True to form though we implode yet again and play right into their hands.
There set pieces were so much better than ours and you just knew where that one was heading.Taarabt ducks and the keeper could have done btter.
We lost our bottle yet again.

The amount of free kicks we gave them just outside the box was absolutely unbelievable; giving them chance after chance, which at this level is criminal.

We could've snatched a vital three points against a relegation rival but once again our own stupidity has been our downfall and now sadly looked doomed.
Mbia brainless! on 18:49 - Apr 7 with 4547 viewsDANRANGER

Mbia brainless! on 18:26 - Apr 7 by actionword

The amount of free kicks we gave them just outside the box was absolutely unbelievable; giving them chance after chance, which at this level is criminal.

We could've snatched a vital three points against a relegation rival but once again our own stupidity has been our downfall and now sadly looked doomed.

It was desperation. M'bia put a helluva shift in and we all know he should have just got goal side. Zamora wins the brainless award for this match. We are going down as too much has to go our way in order to win games, we can't even score the pens we get. Big shame as remy is a talent and Townsend deserved more for his effort and ability. Spurs will be pleased and arsenal will probably have a new striker next year with 6 months pl experience. We'll have the ones we can't shift.

Gutted.
Mbia brainless! on 19:13 - Apr 7 with 4481 viewsPizanti

Mbia brainless! on 18:49 - Apr 7 by DANRANGER

It was desperation. M'bia put a helluva shift in and we all know he should have just got goal side. Zamora wins the brainless award for this match. We are going down as too much has to go our way in order to win games, we can't even score the pens we get. Big shame as remy is a talent and Townsend deserved more for his effort and ability. Spurs will be pleased and arsenal will probably have a new striker next year with 6 months pl experience. We'll have the ones we can't shift.

Gutted.

Nah Mbia was totally unprofessional ...if I was playing with him I would have pinned him up against the dressing room wall and knocked some farking sense into him!
Mbia brainless! on 19:14 - Apr 7 with 4466 viewsCharlie1

Mr Hyde

2:59 baby!

Mbia brainless! on 19:18 - Apr 7 with 4446 viewsthemodfather

Mbia brainless! on 19:14 - Apr 7 by Charlie1

Mr Hyde

how many times does he go down, waving for help like he's dying and all's ok
another two bob for the chop
Login to get fewer ads

Mbia brainless! on 19:45 - Apr 7 with 4369 viewsted_hendrix

Having just got back I'll go one better about M'fckingbia, he can fck right off, the cnt cost us at the arse and that foul in the dying seconds today after 10 blokes had worked they're bolox off was as thick as shit.
He's a bastard embarrassment with his injured tactics too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mbia brainless! on 19:51 - Apr 7 with 4344 viewscheeseydane

Mbia brainless! on 19:45 - Apr 7 by ted_hendrix

Having just got back I'll go one better about M'fckingbia, he can fck right off, the cnt cost us at the arse and that foul in the dying seconds today after 10 blokes had worked they're bolox off was as thick as shit.
He's a bastard embarrassment with his injured tactics too.

Yup, not my cup of tea.

Forgetting the foul, for all he does well, i cant abide the rolling over bollarks.

Im really suprised HR or someone has not taken him to task.

So embarrassing. Plus is he more of a red card risk than Diakite?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Mbia brainless! on 19:53 - Apr 7 with 4322 viewsWeaverQPR

Reckon the championship is right up his street, he dive in like a loon to his hearts content.

@WeavQPR

Mbia brainless! on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 4307 viewsAntti_Heinola

Wow. Mbia was hacked badly and was genuinely injured, didn't even get a free kick. Runs 50 yards with the ball, plays a perfect through ball to Remy (as he did v Fulham) and he gets dog's abuse for one foul. Incredible.

We played with 10 men for 70 minutes and you lot all go one about naivety and players being thick. Perhaps, just perhaps, they were a bit mentally and physically tired by the 92nd minute?

Thought Mbia had a superb game and is a rare plus from the Hughes regime. Don't like his dramatics, but he's got better and today that was a bad foul that he had to go off for that Dowd, of course, being too fat to be a ref, missed.

Bare bones.

Mbia brainless! on 20:14 - Apr 7 with 4272 viewscheeseydane

Not disputing his quality, i think hes a good footballer, but the diving is ridiculous.

Cant abide that, and hes not even very good at it. How many times has he been rolling around claiming deaths door while the rest of the stadiums occupents catch up on the prograsmme notes or last nights coronation street.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Mbia brainless! on 20:17 - Apr 7 with 4241 viewsToast_R

Yeah M'Bia was class today there was only one plank who let us down bad and it wasn't M'Bia. Starts with a Z.

Wonder if he'll get ostracised as badly as Barton did, cos that in my opinion was just as stupid and f*cked us even worse.

He's been awful the last few games I don't care if he is carrying an injury, he wants to f*ck off until he's fit fully again.
Mbia brainless! on 20:18 - Apr 7 with 4225 viewsdolcelatte

Plenty of footballers do what Mbia did - what Zamora & Taarabt did were far far worse - Zamora recless - Taarabt stupid - never ever turn your face when in a wall

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Mbia brainless! on 20:22 - Apr 7 with 4200 viewsJonDoeman

Set up the goal, and ran his bollocks of all day. Silly foul but there you go.

It Is What It Is !!

Mbia brainless! on 20:39 - Apr 7 with 4123 viewsted_hendrix

Mbia brainless! on 20:17 - Apr 7 by Toast_R

Yeah M'Bia was class today there was only one plank who let us down bad and it wasn't M'Bia. Starts with a Z.

Wonder if he'll get ostracised as badly as Barton did, cos that in my opinion was just as stupid and f*cked us even worse.

He's been awful the last few games I don't care if he is carrying an injury, he wants to f*ck off until he's fit fully again.

Yea he had a good game today as he did at foolham on Monday night, I'm just bitter and twisted and so pissed off that he's done the foul on the wigan player with seconds to go, the way I saw It the wigan player was going nowhere and we'd already had a warning a minute previous with the other free kick.
M'bia for me has only recently shown improvement, I never quite got what all the fuss was about and I don't rate him too highly at all but that's just me.

As for Zamora I've given my opinion on him somewhere on the Zamora thread, his sending off killed us and like the free kick in the dying seconds was so unnecessary and wiped us completely out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mbia brainless! on 20:57 - Apr 7 with 4093 viewsgazza1

Mbia brainless! on 20:22 - Apr 7 by JonDoeman

Set up the goal, and ran his bollocks of all day. Silly foul but there you go.

I doubt very much if his team mates view it like that.....and nor do I.
Mbia brainless! on 21:09 - Apr 7 with 4062 viewsJonDoeman

Mbia brainless! on 20:57 - Apr 7 by gazza1

I doubt very much if his team mates view it like that.....and nor do I.

What it wasn't a silly foul? ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Mbia brainless! on 21:17 - Apr 7 with 4025 viewsQPRNZ

Mbia brainless! on 19:55 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

Wow. Mbia was hacked badly and was genuinely injured, didn't even get a free kick. Runs 50 yards with the ball, plays a perfect through ball to Remy (as he did v Fulham) and he gets dog's abuse for one foul. Incredible.

We played with 10 men for 70 minutes and you lot all go one about naivety and players being thick. Perhaps, just perhaps, they were a bit mentally and physically tired by the 92nd minute?

Thought Mbia had a superb game and is a rare plus from the Hughes regime. Don't like his dramatics, but he's got better and today that was a bad foul that he had to go off for that Dowd, of course, being too fat to be a ref, missed.

Agree that Mbia played well today though he is completely mad. His antics when fouled are crazy, his challenge in the 94th minute was ludicrous. He is a liability but you have still got to love him. Never thought I would see someone outdo Diakite for sheer brain explosions.
Mbia brainless! on 21:20 - Apr 7 with 4017 viewsyankranger

It was a stupid foul, you cannot deny that. But I thought he was one of our better players out there today. At least the guy tries a bit and seems to care, and because of that I think I cut him some extra slack.

His diving is a bit much but I find it comical, at least I get a few chuckles from them.

But he is one of the players that I hope we keep next season. Of our recent signings I think he is one of the only positives.
Mbia brainless! on 21:34 - Apr 7 with 3968 viewsSeth_Gecko

Mbia and Taarabt to blame today, but at the end of the day we don't deserve to stay up. Every single player and member of staff is at fault for this embarrassing season.

Roll on next season I say, get rid of all the sh*t and rebuild as best we can.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Mbia brainless! on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 3909 viewsHollowayRanger

mbia knows that foul killed us he was broken when he came off and rightly so

still he put in a massive shift and set up our goal as well as theirs

like its been said too many free freekicks for wigan 28% of their goals came from set pieces before today

heartbreaking as the 10 men out played and out worked wigans 11 but yet again like villa and foolham goals we throw it away

surprised no one hasent popped at mackie either had a couple of chances to run the ball down to corner flag but instead tried to take on wigan defence ,lost ball which was then pumpped into out area and resulted in extra pressure for us and thier freekicks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mbia brainless! on 22:15 - Apr 7 with 3889 viewsHAYESBOY

Mbia brainless! on 19:55 - Apr 7 by Antti_Heinola

This.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mbia brainless! on 22:17 - Apr 7 with 3882 viewsQPR1882

Mbia brainless! on 21:34 - Apr 7 by Seth_Gecko

Mbia and Taarabt to blame today, but at the end of the day we don't deserve to stay up. Every single player and member of staff is at fault for this embarrassing season.

Roll on next season I say, get rid of all the sh*t and rebuild as best we can.

Still can't believe Hill gets away scott free when the finger gets pointed today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024