Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. 01:12 - Apr 26 with 2614 viewsmerovingian

Fresh start.

A second chance for everyone who didn't managed to foot in last two season ago. Maybe could set up a small library in regards of Hoops history & related paraphelnelias. Locally. Greater spread in scouting network etc. New models & ideas. Finance wise, investors would gladly chip in something bullish in the next coming of years.

QPR will bounce back question now is what're fans going to do about it?

Cycledelic

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 01:51 - Apr 26 with 2584 viewsTacticalR

Relegations are great. Long may they continue.

Air hostess clique

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 04:20 - Apr 26 with 2555 viewsmerovingian

QPR management will be force to rethink current ways & system intended, major revamp from top to bottom direct as well indirect related matter. An overhaul is in horizon, better opportunity nonetheless for the waking eyes & the effect goes beyond British Isle. I figure a year or two at Championship getting ready before the real fun begin. Considering two learning years at Premiership along with socio politics slap at the face, the club is somehow very lucky. Pressure is different now it is all about rebuilding & with proper.

One apparent mistake by TF & Co, following the footstep of the oil rich club aka oligarch ways in problem solving, too early.

Cycledelic

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 07:29 - Apr 26 with 2493 viewsAgedR

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 04:20 - Apr 26 by merovingian

QPR management will be force to rethink current ways & system intended, major revamp from top to bottom direct as well indirect related matter. An overhaul is in horizon, better opportunity nonetheless for the waking eyes & the effect goes beyond British Isle. I figure a year or two at Championship getting ready before the real fun begin. Considering two learning years at Premiership along with socio politics slap at the face, the club is somehow very lucky. Pressure is different now it is all about rebuilding & with proper.

One apparent mistake by TF & Co, following the footstep of the oil rich club aka oligarch ways in problem solving, too early.

"An overhaul is in horizon, better opportunity nonetheless for the waking eyes & the effect goes beyond British Isle"

No, not a clue....

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 07:42 - Apr 26 with 2486 viewsjohnhoop

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 07:29 - Apr 26 by AgedR

"An overhaul is in horizon, better opportunity nonetheless for the waking eyes & the effect goes beyond British Isle"

No, not a clue....

"Second chance for everyone who didn't manage to foot in last two seasons ago."
Nope,me neither.
Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 08:12 - Apr 26 with 2442 viewsToast_R

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 09:20 - Apr 26 with 2389 viewshoopdog

It's got to be a chance for H to to take a chance on some players being released at the likes of Spurs and elsewhere that he couldn't do in the Prem think what you like about H but no one can deny he has an eye for a player , that is if he stays of couse
Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 10:20 - Apr 26 with 2349 viewsmerovingian

Clueless? Exactly what club hierarchy think about football here in English soil.

Note: This thread was meant to corrupt readers mind. So far, result is 0.

Cycledelic

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 10:53 - Apr 26 with 2314 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm corrupted.

It reads like an article that has been translated. Mention none of the wider hoops and ticket prices lower down for fans so loyal. Stadium anew on horizon fresh, chance for football proper. Or something...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 05:09 - Apr 27 with 2192 viewsmerovingian

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 10:53 - Apr 26 by Mytch_QPR

I'm corrupted.

It reads like an article that has been translated. Mention none of the wider hoops and ticket prices lower down for fans so loyal. Stadium anew on horizon fresh, chance for football proper. Or something...

Cycledelic

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 09:25 - Apr 27 with 2103 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yoda?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 12:30 - Apr 27 with 2037 viewsHooparoo

Relegation is never a blessing.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 15:39 - Apr 27 with 1959 viewsthemodfather

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 12:30 - Apr 27 by Hooparoo

Relegation is never a blessing.

yes and this time we will be debt free so no worries at all
Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 15:44 - Apr 27 with 1950 viewsTacticalR

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 09:25 - Apr 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Yoda?

Astonished I am.

Air hostess clique

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 1939 viewsMytch_QPR

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 15:44 - Apr 27 by TacticalR

Astonished I am.

Word my.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Relegation a Blessing in Disguise. on 16:00 - Apr 27 with 1932 viewsAgedR

Parrot as sick as am I

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024