Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F'eck off Harry 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6121 viewsRangersDave

Sorry guys,
but I really didn't feel this way until the final whistle and the camera's went onto H.R. who while shaking hands with the oppo manager etc was SMILING!!!

He can do one as far as i'm concerned now. smiling? you dolt, you've just been relegated! that's nothing to smile about!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 15:31 - Apr 28 with 3331 viewsRanger78

Don't forget "he can't ask for any more from the players"

The man is a joke, who has failed miserably!
F'eck off Harry on 15:31 - Apr 28 with 3304 viewsthedelldays

he doesnt care about you. the sooner you lot are rid, the better
F'eck off Harry on 15:33 - Apr 28 with 3256 viewsNov77

Mackie was smiling too, tbh what difference does it make, do you want them to cry and then be accused of faking it.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

F'eck off Harry on 15:34 - Apr 28 with 3237 viewsQPRDave

Saw a graphic of the league table couple of days ago and it showed that if you printed the league placings from when Harry was in charge we were 4th bottom
F'eck off Harry on 15:34 - Apr 28 with 3214 viewsthedelldays

F'eck off Harry on 15:34 - Apr 28 by QPRDave

Saw a graphic of the league table couple of days ago and it showed that if you printed the league placings from when Harry was in charge we were 4th bottom

not good enough for the so called should-be england manager, coupled with the money spent compared to reading, wigan, villa in the summer
F'eck off Harry on 15:37 - Apr 28 with 3166 viewsactonman

what's he meant to do ? It's not like we never saw it coming !

Bit of relief I think and a bit of closure now,

Time to move on and beat arsenal next week
F'eck off Harry on 15:38 - Apr 28 with 3163 viewsibnumber10

They all accepted relegation long before today.
We have been piss poor for 2 seasons
F'eck off Harry on 15:39 - Apr 28 with 3144 viewsQPRDave

F'eck off Harry on 15:34 - Apr 28 by thedelldays

not good enough for the so called should-be england manager, coupled with the money spent compared to reading, wigan, villa in the summer

you what dellboy?
Login to get fewer ads

F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 with 3132 viewsQPR1882

When Arry took over we were 6 points adrift with 75 points to play for, we have had a transfer window,spent over £20m and Arry chose the 25 players for the last 1/3 of the season.

We are in a worse position now ( points wise not just relegation ) then when he took over.

As I have been since he came to us I am with the Arry fck off way of thinking.
F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 with 3133 viewsRangersDave

Very classless to go smiling though.
Wonder what TF will think of Harry spelunking his money and then laughing over it?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 15:42 - Apr 28 with 3107 viewsessextaxiboy

F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 by RangersDave

Very classless to go smiling though.
Wonder what TF will think of Harry spelunking his money and then laughing over it?

What money has Redknapp wasted ?

Samba has a resale value.

Remy has a resale value .

Jenas is ok for the championship
F'eck off Harry on 15:44 - Apr 28 with 3083 viewsbosh67

F'eck off Harry on 15:38 - Apr 28 by ibnumber10

They all accepted relegation long before today.
We have been piss poor for 2 seasons

this!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

F'eck off Harry on 15:44 - Apr 28 with 3080 viewsRanger78

F'eck off Harry on 15:33 - Apr 28 by Nov77

Mackie was smiling too, tbh what difference does it make, do you want them to cry and then be accused of faking it.

Its not a surprise but at least Mackie applauded the fans and showed he cared

As soon as HR realised he'd been found out weeks ago, he's done everything possible to distance himself from the whole mess. All so he can say " its not my fault guv" !

I'm just glad this season is over, hopefully we can build again but I'm certain tally not letting HR get away with any of the blame, he's been as shockingly bad as anyone else.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
F'eck off Harry on 15:44 - Apr 28 with 3077 viewshoopstar67

Oh come off it, he knew it was coming,we all did, it was just a bit of relief, now we can plan for next year, he is hurting inside, unlike boswanka.Get a grip,im not crying, i have resigned for a long time about being relegated,im even going to smile today, doesn't mean im not a fan.
F'eck off Harry on 15:46 - Apr 28 with 3044 viewsRANGERS4EVER

God why does everyone slaughter Red knap after doing one tiny thing? Complain about the lack of effort from the players, or going down, not this f*cking hell

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

F'eck off Harry on 15:47 - Apr 28 with 3018 viewsJonDoeman

Really poor thread Dave.

It Is What It Is !!

F'eck off Harry on 15:48 - Apr 28 with 3008 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 15:42 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

What money has Redknapp wasted ?

Samba has a resale value.

Remy has a resale value .

Jenas is ok for the championship

F'eck off Harry on 15:50 - Apr 28 with 2987 viewshoopstar67

F'eck off Harry on 15:46 - Apr 28 by RANGERS4EVER

God why does everyone slaughter Red knap after doing one tiny thing? Complain about the lack of effort from the players, or going down, not this f*cking hell

The people to blame are Hughes and most of the players, people will say the board too but they have just backed the manager which most people want!Harry had made mistakes but at the end of the day its not his fault, remember we had no wins after what 17 games? Pathetic.
F'eck off Harry on 15:50 - Apr 28 with 2974 viewsessextaxiboy

Not a mention of Hughes .

The bloke who bought Boswinga , Hoilett, Park, (and bowed to the commercial dept and made him Capt) Granero and oversaw the goalkeeping disaster

Didnt win an away game for a year and any game this season , the bloke doesnt deserve to work again
F'eck off Harry on 15:51 - Apr 28 with 2969 viewsWestonsuperR

To spend 20mill+ and still be as poor as we have been is nowhere near good enough. Harry has let us down and had damaged his reputation.
F'eck off Harry on 15:52 - Apr 28 with 2959 viewsRangersDave

I ask of the manager a few things....

1) To spend money wisely. Has he done this? debatable, as contracts might not see us in a good light and we've certainly done no better wasting £100K a week on a player or 2
2) To be a reasonable manager (mid to lower table in the Premier would have done).
3) Not to show happiness when we either lose or get relegated.

With regards to #3, this clearly has not happened, and he has shown himself to be classless, and a mercenary, with little or no respect for you and I, the supporters.

if you think this is all ok, then fine, and your entitled to it, but I would venture the majority of the fans would have appreciated just a little more humility from the man. we have, after all, just been relegated.......and on his watch too.

F'eck off Harry on 15:53 - Apr 28 with 2944 viewspaulparker

F'eck off Harry on 15:48 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

Turn it in 1882 , Remy & samba will both go for at least what we paid,
now look at the crap your mate has saddled us with
boswanaker,
Johnson
Zamora
Ceaser
Park
Hoillett
Cant see us shifting that S&it so easy can you ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

F'eck off Harry on 15:54 - Apr 28 with 2930 viewsRangersDave

F'eck off Harry on 15:52 - Apr 28 by RangersDave

I ask of the manager a few things....

1) To spend money wisely. Has he done this? debatable, as contracts might not see us in a good light and we've certainly done no better wasting £100K a week on a player or 2
2) To be a reasonable manager (mid to lower table in the Premier would have done).
3) Not to show happiness when we either lose or get relegated.

With regards to #3, this clearly has not happened, and he has shown himself to be classless, and a mercenary, with little or no respect for you and I, the supporters.

if you think this is all ok, then fine, and your entitled to it, but I would venture the majority of the fans would have appreciated just a little more humility from the man. we have, after all, just been relegated.......and on his watch too.

oh and before you say it, Hughes is a legend in his own bathroom and was the architect, along (to a degree) with TF.

Best leave that for another thread really.

H.R. has not helped us. he was brought in to rescue us, and he has failed and smiles about it.
this to me, a fan of QPR, is unacceptable. Other fans can and will disagree.

F'eck off Harry on 15:55 - Apr 28 with 2921 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 15:53 - Apr 28 by paulparker

Turn it in 1882 , Remy & samba will both go for at least what we paid,
now look at the crap your mate has saddled us with
boswanaker,
Johnson
Zamora
Ceaser
Park
Hoillett
Cant see us shifting that S&it so easy can you ???

We just got relegated and you think we will recoup what we payed for them ?
F'eck off Harry on 15:56 - Apr 28 with 2910 viewsthedelldays

who is going to buy Samba for £12m and pay him £100k a week for the next 4 years

QPR were the only ones last time, that is before his horror show in the league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024