Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts 03:45 - May 18 with 2481 viewsmerovingian

Thoughts to ponder.

Source at http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-won-champ

Cycledelic

Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 05:35 - May 18 with 2468 viewsqprcanadabc

i have thought that for a while with no science to back it up...man u, arsenal, barcelona, england 66!
Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 06:10 - May 18 with 2460 viewstimcocking

I read that confidently expecting it to be a load of rubbish, but that was very interesting.

Still don't think it makes any difference whatsoever as to who wins a game of footbal though.
Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 07:16 - May 18 with 2445 viewsDWQPR

That explains our excellent away form over the last two years then!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 11:13 - May 18 with 2382 viewsJuzzie

And all those clubs lost when playing in their away kit?

Chelsea, Everton, Man City, Blackburn, Glasgow Rangers, Celtic, Juventus, Inter Milan, Parma, Lazio, PSG, Marseille, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Boca Juniors, Santos, Porto......

Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 11:21 - May 18 with 2371 viewsQPRDave

Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 07:16 - May 18 by DWQPR

That explains our excellent away form over the last two years then!

Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 12:21 - May 18 with 2345 viewsClive_Anderson

I like how red explains why Spain are so successful now after winning nothing for a hundred years.

The study seems to suggest that those with a higher testosterone level chose red rather than the colour actually affecting their testosterone levels in any way.

Even if red does raise testosterone is there any evidence that it improves your teams chances of winning. It doesn't seem to help Barton much in his career.
Scientists claim Cardiff City may have won Championship because of red shirts on 12:57 - May 18 with 2331 viewsTGRRRSSS

Did't England use Red shirts more a few years ago in the hope it'd bring more luck, World Cup 2002 I think they used red more than white - but think they wore white in Brazil defeat

On the other hand Liverpool haven't won PL ever and they've been red, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024