Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewart Broad 13:04 - May 19 with 3167 viewsCHUBBS

5 wickets in 5.4 overs incredible stuff from Broad and England with the kiwis now 29-6 with the closest match we've seen for a while as good as over.
Stewart Broad on 13:08 - May 19 with 3159 viewsCamberleyR

The Kiwis need another 14 to beat the paltry 42 the Indians made in the fourth innings in the Lord's test in '74 which is the lowest completed innings in a test match at Lord's. They need another 19 to beat their own lowest score at Lord's.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Stewart Broad on 13:15 - May 19 with 3138 viewsCHUBBS

Its a bowlers pitch and with Mcullum gone they might not manage it.This game was in the balance an hour ago but Broad has been unplayable since.
Stewart Broad on 13:18 - May 19 with 3129 viewsMrSheen

Boycott was saying this morning that it was up to Broad and Finn to not bowl roobish while Anderson and Swann got on with winning the game. I guess you rule out babyface at your peril.

Hats off to the England selectors for fast-tracking Joe Root before a double Ashes series. The Aussies will be sniggering so hard they won't be able to concentrate on their cricket.
Stewart Broad on 13:43 - May 19 with 3087 viewsted_hendrix

fantastic stuff and as I've been working in the garden all morning I managed to miss It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stewart Broad on 14:34 - May 19 with 3029 viewsHantsR

Kiwis all out for 68 Anderson the meanie ran last man out and deprived Broad of his 8th wicket
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Stewart Broad on 14:37 - May 19 with 3025 viewsCHUBBS

Strange game where the kiwis shaded it up until the last couple of hours where England annihilated them.
If Broad can get that form consistently we'll have a great bowler to go along with the mighty Anderson.
Stewart Broad on 15:14 - May 19 with 2995 viewsBlackCrowe

Stewart Broad on 13:43 - May 19 by ted_hendrix

fantastic stuff and as I've been working in the garden all morning I managed to miss It.

That'll teach you Ted to do gardening without listening to TMS. The battered old radio is my most important gardening tool.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stewart Broad on 22:39 - May 19 with 2908 viewsCamberleyR

Stewart Broad on 14:37 - May 19 by CHUBBS

Strange game where the kiwis shaded it up until the last couple of hours where England annihilated them.
If Broad can get that form consistently we'll have a great bowler to go along with the mighty Anderson.

If Broad can keep that form up and Finn can also start firing allied to Swann's spin we should have too much firepower for the convicts this summer.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Stewart Broad on 00:19 - May 20 with 2870 viewsKiwi76

Caps off an outstanding weekend of sporting results with record loss for our league team, loss for rugby team and of course another nil goals & nil points for QPR...
Our cricket side have alarming habit of getting these stupid low scores - hoped had put it right after home series but shocking day today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024