Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Being Equal 18:43 - Jun 28 with 4426 viewsTHEBUSH

Should Harry play his best team against SW, (as it appears on paper,) or only play those who want to be at QPR ?
All Being Equal on 18:49 - Jun 28 with 4414 viewshoopstilidie

Play your best team every time. Never play your best individuals always your best team.
If players don't want to be here then they have already excluded themselves from the first pick team anyway.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

All Being Equal on 18:58 - Jun 28 with 4396 viewsQPR1882

He never knew what the best team was last year so i will be surprised if he will know what the best team is for SW game.
All Being Equal on 19:25 - Jun 28 with 4372 viewsessextaxiboy

All Being Equal on 18:58 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

He never knew what the best team was last year so i will be surprised if he will know what the best team is for SW game.

I doubtr whether his best team would have included the shite that Hughes bought and then left him with .
All Being Equal on 19:49 - Jun 28 with 4354 viewsQPR1882

All Being Equal on 19:25 - Jun 28 by essextaxiboy

I doubtr whether his best team would have included the shite that Hughes bought and then left him with .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
All Being Equal on 20:21 - Jun 28 with 4334 viewsloftboy

All Being Equal on 19:49 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why the Z's i think essex has made a valid comment

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

All Being Equal on 20:40 - Jun 28 with 4314 viewsQPR1882

All Being Equal on 20:21 - Jun 28 by loftboy

Why the Z's i think essex has made a valid comment

did he ? why bring ex managers into it ?

Did he know who was the best keeper ? no
did he know who the best defenders were ? no
did he know who the best midfilders were ? no
did he know who the best forwards were ? no

in fact after his transfer window did he know who the best 25 were ? no

My reply to the post was ' he never knew is best team last year ' not who purchased the shit players we have MH,HR or NW but HR did not know who was the best 11 of the 25 players he chose.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
All Being Equal on 20:46 - Jun 28 with 4299 viewsTacticalR

Some are more equal than others, so play the most equal.

Air hostess clique

All Being Equal on 21:31 - Jun 28 with 4264 viewskomradkirk

best team he thinks from the start,no messing,grab it by the bolloks and dont let go.
this wine is slipping down easy
Login to get fewer ads

All Being Equal on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 4259 viewsessextaxiboy

All Being Equal on 20:40 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

My reply to the post was ' he never knew is best team last year ' not who purchased the shit players we have MH,HR or NW but HR did not know who was the best 11 of the 25 players he chose.

I believe he knew which of Hughes turds potentially needed the least.polishing yes . Unfortunately they were injury prone as well ..
All Being Equal on 21:38 - Jun 28 with 4257 viewsQPR1882

All Being Equal on 21:37 - Jun 28 by essextaxiboy

I believe he knew which of Hughes turds potentially needed the least.polishing yes . Unfortunately they were injury prone as well ..

He never had a clue.

Was Adel,Faulin,Derry,DJ,SD injured ? and why the fck did he continue to play Park and SWP ?

And there were more.

All Being Equal on 21:50 - Jun 28 with 4232 viewsessextaxiboy

All Being Equal on 21:38 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

He never had a clue.

Was Adel,Faulin,Derry,DJ,SD injured ? and why the fck did he continue to play Park and SWP ?

And there were more.

off into Stansted in a mo... but Faurlin ?? Completely mismanaged by Hughes after a potential career ending injury , played 90 after 90 til his form went.probably just before his knee thankfully .
All Being Equal on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 4224 viewsQPR1882

All Being Equal on 21:50 - Jun 28 by essextaxiboy

off into Stansted in a mo... but Faurlin ?? Completely mismanaged by Hughes after a potential career ending injury , played 90 after 90 til his form went.probably just before his knee thankfully .

But keep Granero or Hoilett in the 25 in his place ?
All Being Equal on 22:15 - Jun 28 with 4197 viewsBklynRanger

Best team based on form, quality and what he's seen all preseason in terms of effort.

Shouldn't be that difficult shirley?
All Being Equal on 22:32 - Jun 28 with 4182 viewsjamois

He'll know which players are most likely to be in the squad or not by season start. Therefore play your best 11 from that. Therefore unlikely to include Granero, probably even Taraabt?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

All Being Equal on 23:08 - Jun 28 with 4141 viewscarrotcrunch_R

All Being Equal on 20:40 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

Did anyone? The mob he took over didnt gel together because they were individuals not a team+He didn't buy these players that came just for the money and no other reason and that is a valid excuse + others that are already at the club are ageing championship players another valid excuse + the few he has brought in have been decent buys IMO .You cannot put all these facts above right in a matter of months .We will see what he does pre season and season to come then judge him but I don't get this resentment/blame towards him at the moment. I really hope he gets it right next season and prove that he is a quality manager that some think he is rather than be the failure that others seem to think he is.
All Being Equal on 04:10 - Jun 29 with 4100 viewstimcocking

Christ.

Nobody outside Rangers could have realised the extent of the fcukedupness within the club. Harry will have looked at our team on paper, thought Hoilett, Granero, Taarabt, MBia, Bosingwa, Caesar etc.; we're massively underachieving. I'm sure in retrospect he considers it one of the most foolish decisions he's made, but he's stuck and gutted about it. I don't blame Redknapp for much. He joined not so much a sinking ship as the fcuking titanic. I have no idea how anybody could have stopped the rot in his position.

And yet if we'd won that bloody Aston Villa game!!! That would have been three wins on the spin and i reckon we'd have stayed up. If Bosingwa's free kick had only gone in off the post...
All Being Equal on 17:07 - Jun 29 with 3972 viewsMattnme

All Being Equal on 04:10 - Jun 29 by timcocking

Christ.

Nobody outside Rangers could have realised the extent of the fcukedupness within the club. Harry will have looked at our team on paper, thought Hoilett, Granero, Taarabt, MBia, Bosingwa, Caesar etc.; we're massively underachieving. I'm sure in retrospect he considers it one of the most foolish decisions he's made, but he's stuck and gutted about it. I don't blame Redknapp for much. He joined not so much a sinking ship as the fcuking titanic. I have no idea how anybody could have stopped the rot in his position.

And yet if we'd won that bloody Aston Villa game!!! That would have been three wins on the spin and i reckon we'd have stayed up. If Bosingwa's free kick had only gone in off the post...

Bang on especially the last bit, fine lines and all that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024