Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
booing zamora 10:40 - Aug 19 with 5005 viewslionboy

I have read that some people are mystified by the fact that some fans boo Bobby Zamora, saying that it is totally counter-productive, and that it won't help him or the team in any way, and so,fans shouldn't do it. Well, I am prepared to own up to being a Zamora boo-boy, and the reason why I do it, is because I believe that he is a truly awful player, who not only fails to contribute but also tends to ruin the efforts of others by messing up attacking moves whenever he gets involved, so I firmly believe that the team would be much better without him, however I also reckon that Harry should have realised this long ago, and my hope is that a booing campaign against Zamora may first prompt Harry intodoing what he should have done a long time ago, and drop him, and second it may just make the player lose heart totally and either retire or seek another club. Both positives for the club in my opinion.
booing zamora on 10:44 - Aug 19 with 3950 viewsRblockPrior

booing my own players is something I will never do, although he hasnt been great for us this season, i thought zamora did ok on sat he won alot more headers than he has in previous games. Nothing good can come of booing your own players

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

booing zamora on 10:47 - Aug 19 with 3941 viewsJonDoeman

"and my hope is that a booing campaign against Zamora"

Getting worse on here isn't it!!

It Is What It Is !!

booing zamora on 10:48 - Aug 19 with 3935 viewsadhoc_qpr

Zamora is shot due to injuries and this won't change until he has an operation.

HOWEVER he is not forcing Harry to pick him! It's not his fault the club hasn't brought in enough strikers ans is forced to rely on him.

Hopefully we'll get two more strikers in to complement AJ and Austin, with Hitchcock also getting a look in (no one knows how good he is or isn't currently) and Zamora can go and have his operation.

Maybe he'd even accept mutual termination of his contract in that scenario?
booing zamora on 10:50 - Aug 19 with 3929 viewsdoogi55

there where a few boos not that many but 4 off our best chances came when he won and held the ball and layed it off.its just that he is not very good at jumping,.he also get fouled a lot which seem never to get given.
booing zamora on 11:01 - Aug 19 with 3907 viewsRblockPrior

fans that still moan and look at negatives after wins should hang their head in shame, pathetic

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

booing zamora on 11:02 - Aug 19 with 3903 viewsTonto

In that case you are a moron.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

booing zamora on 11:04 - Aug 19 with 3893 viewshoopstilidie

booing zamora on 11:02 - Aug 19 by Tonto

Couldn't agree more.

Pathetic.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

booing zamora on 11:07 - Aug 19 with 3884 viewsAlbRanger

booing zamora on 11:04 - Aug 19 by hoopstilidie

Couldn't agree more.

Pathetic.

+2

Ridiculous stand to take.
Login to get fewer ads

booing zamora on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 3871 viewssimmo

Dont feed the trolls boys....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

booing zamora on 11:23 - Aug 19 with 3859 viewsQPRDave

booing zamora on 11:35 - Aug 19 with 3833 viewsRblockPrior

im a moron for wanting to stay positive? ok

booing zamora on 11:37 - Aug 19 with 3826 viewsNorthernr

Given the striker options we had on Saturday who else exactly should we be picking instead of him?

Booing a player when there are loads of alternatives is one thing, booing when your alternative is a bench full of inexperienced kids is bloody stupid.
booing zamora on 11:52 - Aug 19 with 3793 viewsadhoc_qpr

booing zamora on 11:37 - Aug 19 by Northernr

Given the striker options we had on Saturday who else exactly should we be picking instead of him?

Booing a player when there are loads of alternatives is one thing, booing when your alternative is a bench full of inexperienced kids is bloody stupid.

One thing not mentioned it that the average punter who doesn't go on message boards etc will have no idea that Zamora needs an operation.

All they see is a highly paid striker hobbling around ineffectually and actually being detrimental to the team performance.
booing zamora on 12:15 - Aug 19 with 3770 viewsrobith

I would never boo my own team's player

http://thetwounfortunates.com/have-footballs-boo-boys-gone-too-far/
booing zamora on 12:20 - Aug 19 with 3764 viewsRangersw12

Can't see the point in starting him and he should of been made to have the operation end of last season

Saying that although Zamora comes across as not very likeable booing him isn't going to help matters
booing zamora on 12:25 - Aug 19 with 3753 viewsTacticalR

I heard more groans than boos. (I have nothing against Zamora by the way, who I think has generally done a good job for us.)

Air hostess clique

booing zamora on 12:27 - Aug 19 with 3738 viewswhittocksRs

Yes, undermining the confidence of our players is exactly what we need to do to gain automatic promotion.
booing zamora on 12:30 - Aug 19 with 3731 viewsJamieNaz

booing zamora on 12:20 - Aug 19 by Rangersw12

Can't see the point in starting him and he should of been made to have the operation end of last season

Saying that although Zamora comes across as not very likeable booing him isn't going to help matters

Pretty sure we've forced/guilted him into not having the operation as it would put him out for around 10 months of rehab.

He's nowhere near as mobile as he used to be, and clearly appears to be struggling - but booing him is just moronic. I don't think he's a lazy player at all and it's not his fault that he's injured and deserves great credit for playing through it.
booing zamora on 15:09 - Aug 19 with 3628 viewsconnell10

totally agree clive, i have booed players in the past and my thoughts is ya pays ya money, but booing bz on saturday when he was the only option was crass really!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

booing zamora on 16:30 - Aug 19 with 3591 viewsVancouverHoop

We do have (a few) other fit players though. Wouldn't someone like Ephraim do a better short-term job than a crippled Zamora for example?

It often seems that players are totally defined by their position these days, and the concept of playing a mid-fielder up front is never considered.
booing zamora on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 3587 viewsTacticalR

booing zamora on 15:09 - Aug 19 by connell10

totally agree clive, i have booed players in the past and my thoughts is ya pays ya money, but booing bz on saturday when he was the only option was crass really!

We need a range of options so we can boo them too.

Air hostess clique

booing zamora on 16:49 - Aug 19 with 3569 viewsNorthernr

booing zamora on 16:30 - Aug 19 by VancouverHoop

We do have (a few) other fit players though. Wouldn't someone like Ephraim do a better short-term job than a crippled Zamora for example?

It often seems that players are totally defined by their position these days, and the concept of playing a mid-fielder up front is never considered.

The love in with Ephraim mystifies me. No, I'm not sure he would be a better option than Zamora, mainly because he's no kind of target man. Nice boy, tries hard, but none of our many managers pick him, he doesn't impress greatly out on loan elsewhere, nobody wants to buy him and yet loads of people on here are always saying he should be picked. Don't understand it.
booing zamora on 17:01 - Aug 19 with 3545 viewsdaveB

I'm still not sure what Zamora has done that is so wrong, he's played ok in the 2 games I've seen, not brilliant but not awful either
booing zamora on 17:44 - Aug 19 with 3498 viewsVancouverHoop

booing zamora on 16:49 - Aug 19 by Northernr

The love in with Ephraim mystifies me. No, I'm not sure he would be a better option than Zamora, mainly because he's no kind of target man. Nice boy, tries hard, but none of our many managers pick him, he doesn't impress greatly out on loan elsewhere, nobody wants to buy him and yet loads of people on here are always saying he should be picked. Don't understand it.

I don't "love" Ephraim, he's healthy, and Zamora is far from it, is all. Go for Luke Young or shuffle another one of our mid-fielders in if you like. The point is playing a chronically injured player on a regular basis serves no one, not the team, nor the player. We can, and should, do better.
booing zamora on 18:18 - Aug 19 with 3469 viewsRblockPrior

booing zamora on 17:44 - Aug 19 by VancouverHoop

I don't "love" Ephraim, he's healthy, and Zamora is far from it, is all. Go for Luke Young or shuffle another one of our mid-fielders in if you like. The point is playing a chronically injured player on a regular basis serves no one, not the team, nor the player. We can, and should, do better.

thing is and every1 knows it Zamora is injured, he is trying to work hard. His jumping has been poor but I still thought he won alot of headers sat and had a gd few knock ons, think the fans getting on his back is getting to him tho which isnt on

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024