Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes 00:02 - Sep 3 with 3780 viewsDieByYourSide

Another pat on the back for him. Superb signings today. A striker on loan and we'll be in a seriously strong position!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Tony Fernandes on 00:05 - Sep 3 with 3230 viewsRanger78

Well said.

Surely, with Johnson staying, we are already in a seriously strong position? I think we will easily have the best squad in the division
Tony Fernandes on 00:06 - Sep 3 with 3220 viewsCHUBBS

And the best manager by a mile.
Tony Fernandes on 00:06 - Sep 3 with 3217 viewsDieByYourSide

Didn't want to jynx anything but (ON PAPER!) this squad is good enough for a midtable finish in the Premiership. I'm not saying we've won the league or anything, obviously there's a long way to go but we have put ourselves in a great position

Poll: And it's hi ho

Tony Fernandes on 00:08 - Sep 3 with 3203 viewsQPRMUSO

We Defo have the best squad and manager in this league now.
Tony Fernandes on 00:09 - Sep 3 with 3186 viewsdaveB

at the start of the window i thought we'd do well to stay up such was the mess we were in, Redknapp has done a very good job and have to be looking at top 2 now, credit to the manager and board mind you we were all raving about how well we'd done in the last 4 transfer windows as well and that didn't end well
Tony Fernandes on 00:11 - Sep 3 with 3171 viewsCHUBBS

Tony Fernandes on 00:06 - Sep 3 by DieByYourSide

Didn't want to jynx anything but (ON PAPER!) this squad is good enough for a midtable finish in the Premiership. I'm not saying we've won the league or anything, obviously there's a long way to go but we have put ourselves in a great position

There we are celebrating not losing any of our best players with 3 quality signings on top and you had to ruin it.
Tony Fernandes on 00:59 - Sep 3 with 3083 viewscjc

What a squad we are going to have. Really so excited about what is happening with this club of ours.

Not only a squad to match most bottom half teams in the premiership, we are currently top of the table, We have an under 18 team firing on all cylinders, a new training ground on the way, plans for a new fantastic stadium, that will put us on the world map and most importantly owners who seem to care about the fans and are passionate for the club and success.

Can't believe it really. F¶ck me , is this a dream?

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Tony Fernandes on 01:40 - Sep 3 with 3005 viewskensalriser

We're top of the table? Did Blackpool have points deducted?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes on 01:43 - Sep 3 with 2996 viewscjc

Tony Fernandes on 01:40 - Sep 3 by kensalriser

We're top of the table? Did Blackpool have points deducted?

Is that your input. Well done.

Tony Fernandes on 02:59 - Sep 3 with 2928 viewsLoft1979

Tony Fernandes on 00:06 - Sep 3 by DieByYourSide

Where were we 10 years ago?
We should be all behind TF.
Tony Fernandes on 06:16 - Sep 3 with 2802 viewsBerkoRanger

Yep - a BIG BIG THANKYOU to Tony for backing Harry and the club.
Tony Fernandes on 06:39 - Sep 3 with 2753 viewsPommyhoop

Yep cheers Tony and Arry. Things are really slotting into place

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tony Fernandes on 06:48 - Sep 3 with 2716 viewsShackletonR

We always had the best squad and manager in this league, now its even better, said at the start of the season will win then the league, not like most of the doom merchents on here.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Tony Fernandes on 06:56 - Sep 3 with 2678 viewsHulaHoop

Tony Fernandes on 00:08 - Sep 3 by QPRMUSO

We Defo have the best squad and manager in this league now.

Did somebody say "Defoe"...??!!
Tony Fernandes on 07:31 - Sep 3 with 2557 viewsLoft1979

Tony Fernandes on 06:48 - Sep 3 by ShackletonR

We always had the best squad and manager in this league, now its even better, said at the start of the season will win then the league, not like most of the doom merchents on here.

I'd like to add something more to this. Based on this evidence, we can see what HR was talking about even back in January. He said clearly that if he could keep us up it would be a miracle. I would go further and add that he and the board could see very early that the drop was inevitable. after the Fullham loss, Samba disappeared, Green became the full time goalie. this year he has gutted that team, and continues to assemble what has to be one of the best sides the Championship has seen. teams get relegated and many continue with their all-stars. Joey, Dunne, Green have been relegated before. But all 3 bounced right back.

We are all very excited, but what I hope is that this revamped core gel together at this level in preparation for life in the premier league. I am really excited at the prospect of a new version of Buz (Nico) and his wonder goals, the toiling of JB behind him, a new phenom in Tom Carroll, continued growth from Junior, Nedum and Austin. Not to mention the potential excitement of Matt Phillips. If the players are as excited as I am, they should have the 90point goal posted on the drewssing room floor and aspirations of the Premier league driving them on.
Tony Fernandes on 08:01 - Sep 3 with 2393 viewsWeaverQPR

Looks like Beard has finally got to grips with the transfer deadline day too, to see how hard it is for newbies see Ed Woodward at Man Utd!

@WeavQPR

Tony Fernandes on 08:08 - Sep 3 with 2360 viewsgjc104

Without another striker we wont score enough goals for promotion.
Need a loan striker asap.
Tony Fernandes on 08:39 - Sep 3 with 2288 viewsBrightonhoop

very good day at the office. Thank you TF.
Tony Fernandes on 09:05 - Sep 3 with 2232 viewsShackletonR

Tony Fernandes on 08:08 - Sep 3 by gjc104

Without another striker we wont score enough goals for promotion.
Need a loan striker asap.

1-0 too the QPR will for me.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Tony Fernandes on 09:21 - Sep 3 with 2189 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm happy too. Thank you uncles Harry and Tony.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tony Fernandes on 09:42 - Sep 3 with 2143 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great so far.

I didn't think we'd get so many of the wasters out the door (although i guess we had to pay a fair bit to do so).

Need to wait until the loan window is shut to properly judge though - currently we only have 3 strikers including AJ and Zamora and we all know what happened last year in that situation!

Get another striker in on loan and i'll rate TF an A for this window!
Tony Fernandes on 10:05 - Sep 3 with 2109 viewsTrance_Trousers

What has given me hope for the future of Rangers is, that Tony has finally stopped masquerading around as some sugar filled teenager who lost his virgin status and has seen that no one really cared about it.
Well done Tony and co, onwards and upwards.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Tony Fernandes on 10:35 - Sep 3 with 2023 viewsNW5Hoop

"Another pat on the back for him. Superb signings today. A striker on loan and we'll be in a seriously strong position! "

So how come it was Hughes's fault alone when we signed sh!t last summer? If anything these signings look far more like Redknapp's work alone, rather than anything to do with TF.
Tony Fernandes on 10:42 - Sep 3 with 1981 viewscjc

Tony Fernandes on 10:35 - Sep 3 by NW5Hoop

"Another pat on the back for him. Superb signings today. A striker on loan and we'll be in a seriously strong position! "

So how come it was Hughes's fault alone when we signed sh!t last summer? If anything these signings look far more like Redknapp's work alone, rather than anything to do with TF.

We all know he has made mistakes through ignorance, but has always tried to resolve them and take responsibility for past fck ups.
The board pays the bills remember and they have always supported the managers and seem to have got the mix right on this occasion with younger players and good loans. Harry can only advise and the board decide, so can we praise them when they seem to have done a good Job.

Tony Fernandes on 10:54 - Sep 3 with 1932 viewsisawqpratwcity

Welcome back all those who thought TF was killing this club. Have a seat next to those in the 'Joey Barton, Never Again' corner.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024