Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Poster 22:48 - Jun 6 with 3233 viewsFredManRave

O.K. so we've had worst comedian and worst film in the last couple of days so it's only right we finish the week with a right old dust up who is ther worst poster.

I'll go first.

Vance Miller. Same old rubbish all the time, never anything of any interest to say and very patronising. I swear he doesn't even support QPR.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 23:47]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Worst Poster on 22:52 - Jun 6 with 2140 viewsPommyhoop

ooooh controversial!!
I'll play it safe and go with Swanjaxs.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Worst Poster on 22:53 - Jun 6 with 2141 viewskingsburyR

Me coz I ain't gonna win the best poster award and I do love a prize at the end of a hard season.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Worst Poster on 23:21 - Jun 6 with 2077 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

I gotta be up there! I read/post on my phone so often miss previous posts and do a Spackman...

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Worst Poster on 23:29 - Jun 6 with 2054 viewstheselector

I rarely post and when I do no one replies so I must be up there. In fact it's making me feel quite sad.
Worst Poster on 23:32 - Jun 6 with 2036 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is easy. There's a few wums on here that most likely aren't even Rangers fans. I won't name them and give them the oxygen of publicity that they crave, but take them out of the equation and I love every last one of you.

Shee-it, is that bottle of wine finished already?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worst Poster on 23:36 - Jun 6 with 2021 viewsQuakerJack

Worst Poster on 22:52 - Jun 6 by Pommyhoop

ooooh controversial!!
I'll play it safe and go with Swanjaxs.

I feel like I should say thanks for not picking me, I feel like I redeemed myself after an indifferent start and may now even push for a late 'best poster' award..........

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Worst Poster on 23:37 - Jun 6 with 2015 viewsPommyhoop

Worst Poster on 23:32 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

This is easy. There's a few wums on here that most likely aren't even Rangers fans. I won't name them and give them the oxygen of publicity that they crave, but take them out of the equation and I love every last one of you.

Shee-it, is that bottle of wine finished already?

Worst Poster on 23:45 - Jun 6 with 2000 viewsFredManRave

Worst Poster on 23:36 - Jun 6 by QuakerJack

I feel like I should say thanks for not picking me, I feel like I redeemed myself after an indifferent start and may now even push for a late 'best poster' award..........

If it's any consolation you're "New in at number 5" in the "Best Poster with a Swan Tattoo" category.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 23:48]

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

Worst Poster on 23:49 - Jun 6 with 1980 viewsQuakerJack

Worst Poster on 23:45 - Jun 6 by FredManRave

If it's any consolation you're "New in at number 5" in the "Best Poster with a Swan Tattoo" category.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 23:48]

Really??? I beat Paul? Get in, he's gonna be livid.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Worst Poster on 23:57 - Jun 6 with 1958 viewsPommyhoop

Yep ,must say your growing on me QJ
Keep it up and you'll give Konk(our resident Fulham poster) a run for his money..

Worst Poster on 00:02 - Jun 7 with 1951 viewsQuakerJack

Worst Poster on 23:57 - Jun 6 by Pommyhoop

Yep ,must say your growing on me QJ
Keep it up and you'll give Konk(our resident Fulham poster) a run for his money..

Cheers Pommyhoop, that genuinely means a lot, must admit I'm enjoying posting on here. You're a good bunch.

Worst Poster on 00:37 - Jun 7 with 1914 viewsMoonshineSteve

Do you have to be nominated for this or can you apply?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Worst Poster on 00:52 - Jun 7 with 1896 viewsBklynRanger

I for one think it could be therapeutic for us to forge a Konk like board friendship with a Swansea fan. Other than the media love in, and some things I must have already blocked out, I don't have a problem with them. And they fcuking hate Cardiff which is a plus.

By way of an olive branch I'll include the fact that I once passed out in the toilets of a Welsh-language-only disco. My friend from Ebbw Vale had to put my cock back in as I lay on the tiles. True fact. Actually, typing this for the first time I do wonder why he 'had' to put my cock back in! Interesting.
Worst Poster on 01:03 - Jun 7 with 1884 viewsWestbourneR

I would like to nominate myself.

Nothing I post ever goes down well. Hatred is positive as most of the time I'm ignored.

I have no friends.

Please vote for me.

Ps Mackie was crap.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Worst Poster on 01:32 - Jun 7 with 1868 viewsBklynRanger

Worst Poster on 01:03 - Jun 7 by WestbourneR

I would like to nominate myself.

Nothing I post ever goes down well. Hatred is positive as most of the time I'm ignored.

I have no friends.

Please vote for me.

Ps Mackie was crap.

All of which is undermined by your avatar. I love you, Westbourne. I've always loved you.
Worst Poster on 04:39 - Jun 7 with 1817 viewsFredManRave

Worst Poster on 00:52 - Jun 7 by BklynRanger

I for one think it could be therapeutic for us to forge a Konk like board friendship with a Swansea fan. Other than the media love in, and some things I must have already blocked out, I don't have a problem with them. And they fcuking hate Cardiff which is a plus.

By way of an olive branch I'll include the fact that I once passed out in the toilets of a Welsh-language-only disco. My friend from Ebbw Vale had to put my cock back in as I lay on the tiles. True fact. Actually, typing this for the first time I do wonder why he 'had' to put my cock back in! Interesting.

I assume you mean "back in" your trousers?!

I've got the Power.

Worst Poster on 04:52 - Jun 7 with 1813 viewsBklynRanger

Worst Poster on 04:39 - Jun 7 by FredManRave

I assume you mean "back in" your trousers?!

Yeah, exactly, back into my trousers.

And apparently the bouncer came in and said to my friend as I lay unconscious on the floor "Is he English?"
Worst Poster on 07:34 - Jun 7 with 1744 viewslondonscottish

Keep posting, mate. Like hearing what you have to say.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Worst Poster on 07:49 - Jun 7 with 1724 viewsDaBurgh

I would like to nominate a poster for the following reasons;

1.He only seems to post stupid pictures.
2.He doesn't really understand football.
3.He has nothing to say about 'formations & tactics'.
4.He doesn't understand the offside rule.
5.442, 451, 361, 541, huh?
6.He choose QPR over the scum 25 years ago for geographical and 'standard of supporters' reasons.
7.He hasn't got a clue what Discodroid, 18StoneofHoop says.
8.He's a septic.

It's me!
Worst Poster on 08:01 - Jun 7 with 1700 viewsenfieldargh

This has to be the worst poster

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk1CbcF8GHzRVVbe90hiHLtQ6Z

And I have just committed the most extreme sacrilege of putting a Chelsea poster on our beloved forum, so I've double faulted

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Worst Poster on 08:21 - Jun 7 with 1668 viewsQPunkR

Worst Poster on 08:01 - Jun 7 by enfieldargh

This has to be the worst poster

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk1CbcF8GHzRVVbe90hiHLtQ6Z

And I have just committed the most extreme sacrilege of putting a Chelsea poster on our beloved forum, so I've double faulted

QPR - "shit but local"

Worst Poster on 08:48 - Jun 7 with 1619 viewskomradkirk

Worst Poster on 04:52 - Jun 7 by BklynRanger

Yeah, exactly, back into my trousers.

And apparently the bouncer came in and said to my friend as I lay unconscious on the floor "Is he English?"

hope you had finished pishing
Worst Poster on 09:48 - Jun 7 with 1532 viewsQuakerJack

Worst Poster on 00:52 - Jun 7 by BklynRanger

Every good forum needs a jack

and yes, you can rest assured we all hate Cardiff with all our heart and soul

haha, that's a great story. It was a great story up to the point at which you said you were at a Welsh language only disco in Ebbw Vale, you could have just stopped there an
d it would have been priceless (I've never heard of such a thing, not in Gwent anyway where industry probably brought a lot of English/Irish people to the town meaning not a lot of Welsh would have been spoken, I assume, i mean I've never really been there) still don't understand why your mate felt he had to return your penis to your pants, but the reaction of the bouncer "is he English?" is priceless.

Worst Poster on 10:14 - Jun 7 with 1524 viewsJAPRANGERS

I dunno, I may be the worst poster but as I pressed "ignore" on my posts, I really can't say.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 10:28]
Worst Poster on 10:33 - Jun 7 with 1489 viewssmegma

Worst Poster on 00:37 - Jun 7 by MoonshineSteve

Do you have to be nominated for this or can you apply?

No but in your case we'll make an exception!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024