Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker still on 13:38 - Jul 14 with 3507 viewsBAWHoops

According to Dave Mc

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-news-matt-phillips-all-clear

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Caulker still on on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 3439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sound, thanks for that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Caulker still on on 13:46 - Jul 14 with 3425 viewsSpiritofGregory

Well it would really make my day if we signed Caulker. Don't let him have a stupid clause in his contract Beard!
Caulker still on on 16:27 - Jul 14 with 2977 viewsessextaxiboy

What ?

You mean all that work we did posting to build an 86 post thread all gone to waste ?

That pesky Daily Mirror ... still we will ignore them next time eh ...
Caulker still on on 16:54 - Jul 14 with 2867 viewsjamois

Caulker still on on 16:27 - Jul 14 by essextaxiboy

What ?

You mean all that work we did posting to build an 86 post thread all gone to waste ?

That pesky Daily Mirror ... still we will ignore them next time eh ...

I posted that Mirror story. I've never had an 86 post thread before and I wanted one bad. I saw that story and I knew the Mirror could deliver the goods - they played a blinder.

Hey, if we do get Caulker it would be a little like the inverse of the Hooper saga last year. We thought we had him, all the press said we did, Harry said we did, then it was Norwich at the last minute. I'm starting to think Harry's in his element here and we're doing all the right things for a change.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Caulker still on on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 2807 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd guess the facts are that QPR and Palace have met Caulker's release clause and can talk to him.

The rest is pure speculation.

I still think he'll go to whoever pays him the most (as most players do), i thought it was a strange choice when he joined Cardiff last season and assumed it was for the cash.
Caulker still on on 17:03 - Jul 14 with 2791 viewsessextaxiboy

Caulker still on on 16:54 - Jul 14 by jamois

I posted that Mirror story. I've never had an 86 post thread before and I wanted one bad. I saw that story and I knew the Mirror could deliver the goods - they played a blinder.

Hey, if we do get Caulker it would be a little like the inverse of the Hooper saga last year. We thought we had him, all the press said we did, Harry said we did, then it was Norwich at the last minute. I'm starting to think Harry's in his element here and we're doing all the right things for a change.

Fair play . It is more original than a blatant attempt at a big thread by including Adel in the title .

I have generally backed Redknapp all along , When he comes out with this stuff I try and see whether he may have an ulterior motive maybe to put pressure on a player to make a decision or our board to pull their finger out .

Just as he has pals in the press he also has enemies . The Mirror being one of them .
Caulker still on on 17:33 - Jul 14 with 2684 viewsTacticalR

To cover all bases, let's make our position absolutely clear...if he signs for Palace he's a money-grubbing mercenary and depraved human being, but if he signs for us he's a great prospect, the right sort and a possible future Prime Minister.

Air hostess clique

Caulker still on on 17:36 - Jul 14 with 2653 viewsrsonist

Caulker still on on 17:33 - Jul 14 by TacticalR

To cover all bases, let's make our position absolutely clear...if he signs for Palace he's a money-grubbing mercenary and depraved human being, but if he signs for us he's a great prospect, the right sort and a possible future Prime Minister.

Seems fair.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker still on on 17:36 - Jul 14 with 2653 viewsEsgaroth

Glad you understand the rules

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Caulker still on on 17:40 - Jul 14 with 2623 viewsted_hendrix

I am a future Prime Minister too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Caulker still on on 19:02 - Jul 14 with 2323 viewshoopstilidie

Caulker still on on 17:40 - Jul 14 by ted_hendrix

I am a future Prime Minister too.

I'm a past Prime Minister.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Caulker still on on 20:43 - Jul 14 with 1969 viewsTacticalR

Gentlemen, I deem both of you worthy of high office.

Air hostess clique

Caulker still on on 21:31 - Jul 14 with 1821 viewsStraightR

I am the prime minister.

Call me Dave.
Caulker still on on 22:44 - Jul 14 with 1617 viewsTW_R

Caulker still on on 19:02 - Jul 14 by hoopstilidie

I'm a past Prime Minister.

I'm a current minister in my prime.
Caulker still on on 02:10 - Jul 15 with 1473 viewsLoft1979

Caulker still on on 22:44 - Jul 14 by TW_R

I'm a current minister in my prime.

http://tribune.com.ng/news/sports/item/10672-qpr-joins-race-for-omeruo?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024