Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid 11:21 - Jul 26 with 5320 viewsfakekerby

Is it Christmas morning or are Sky Sports on a wind up?

I've got the keys in the ignition ready to drive the lad there myself.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:24 - Jul 26 with 5292 viewsTacticalR

Does this mean that the Sunderland move is off?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/149281/hoillet

Air hostess clique

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:32 - Jul 26 with 5243 viewsPunteR

Another relegated player too good for the championship?. Good luck Bournemouth.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2015 11:35]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:37 - Jul 26 with 5208 viewslave16

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:32 - Jul 26 by PunteR

Another relegated player too good for the championship?. Good luck Bournemouth.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2015 11:35]

Whoo hoo unfortunately it just didn't work out for junior here... But 3 million is good for us

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:38 - Jul 26 with 5202 viewsTheBlob

Didn't Bournemouth come from Canada on a raft in a Kon-Tiki type stylee?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 11:50 - Jul 26 with 5133 viewsbillericaydicky

I'd pss myself if we offloaded Hoilett for anywhere near £3M - that would be a fantastic piece of business and more wages off the books for a player who just hasn't lived up to the promise.

Come on Bournemouth, get that chequebook out...
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 12:09 - Jul 26 with 5046 viewsSomersetHoops

Perhaps we should continue to wonder why even under our new coaching regime Hoillet could not be returned to anything like the level he was at before he joined QPR. There is a good player in there somewhere it's just, as with many others, QPR has manage to degrade it. 3 million is probably a hopeful leak to the press by our press team in the hope to generate interest at that level and is probably wishful thinking.

Who's Next?

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 14:25 - Jul 26 with 4676 viewsWatford_Ranger

Was he ever actually any good? He scored 12 times for Blackburn in total so I think people might remember his time there too fondly based on a handful of spectacular goals which were all pretty much the same, cutting in and curling it to the far post.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 14:26 - Jul 26 with 4673 viewsLowerloftLad

This must been one of the biggest drops in wage bill history with the amount of fodder we have been able to clear out we really can keep hold of a few assets and that fine should be easily paid
3mill McCarthy
3mill toilet
9mill Stirling deal
15mill CHARLE (if he does go .... Hopefully not)
Add to that Swp bartons dunne zamora adel Ferdinand wages to the pot

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 14:45 - Jul 26 with 4569 viewsisawqpratwcity

This ain't happening. Some bastard's pulling our tit.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 4483 viewsCHUBBS

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 14:25 - Jul 26 by Watford_Ranger

Was he ever actually any good? He scored 12 times for Blackburn in total so I think people might remember his time there too fondly based on a handful of spectacular goals which were all pretty much the same, cutting in and curling it to the far post.

He's never had any end product as a Blackburn season ticket holder told me after we'd signed the useless sack.
At the time I thought it sour grapes but he had him spot on.
His 12 goals came in about 80 odd games so wasn't anything special.
As for 3 million 😂
He's on huge money which no one in their right mind would pay the pony excuse for a footballer.
He'll only go on a free if we're lucky
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 18:09 - Jul 26 with 4031 viewsBklynRanger

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 15:08 - Jul 26 by CHUBBS

He's never had any end product as a Blackburn season ticket holder told me after we'd signed the useless sack.
At the time I thought it sour grapes but he had him spot on.
His 12 goals came in about 80 odd games so wasn't anything special.
As for 3 million 😂
He's on huge money which no one in their right mind would pay the pony excuse for a footballer.
He'll only go on a free if we're lucky

In 70 odd minutes today, from what I saw, he did one decent thing - turned his man; then lost it. The rest of the game he was either twisting around then playing it square, losing it, or getting tackled, and he committed a couple of fouls.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 19:06 - Jul 26 with 3889 viewsted_hendrix

Hoilett has that permanent look of exasperation on his face similar to a young wildebeest who has just witnessed his mum suddenly disappearing into the gob of an enormous crocodile as the young wildebeest and his mum ventured through the Mara river in search of pastures new and a better way of life, I can see the young wildebeest now looking back into the river and saying to himself "what the fck was that, what do I do now? shit"
That's how I view Hoilett a sort of lost orphaned wildebeest.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 20:26 - Jul 26 with 3702 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 19:06 - Jul 26 by ted_hendrix

Hoilett has that permanent look of exasperation on his face similar to a young wildebeest who has just witnessed his mum suddenly disappearing into the gob of an enormous crocodile as the young wildebeest and his mum ventured through the Mara river in search of pastures new and a better way of life, I can see the young wildebeest now looking back into the river and saying to himself "what the fck was that, what do I do now? shit"

Enduring image, isn't it?

Air hostess clique

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 21:46 - Jul 26 with 3591 viewsandygg

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 12:09 - Jul 26 by SomersetHoops

Perhaps we should continue to wonder why even under our new coaching regime Hoillet could not be returned to anything like the level he was at before he joined QPR. There is a good player in there somewhere it's just, as with many others, QPR has manage to degrade it. 3 million is probably a hopeful leak to the press by our press team in the hope to generate interest at that level and is probably wishful thinking.

You cant blame the coaching staff. A lot of players nowadays are lost causes, because they lose their hunger for the game, after earning mega millions. A bit like swp.
If we get him off the wage bill, that would be a result.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 22:31 - Jul 26 with 3504 viewsdoubled

SELL SELL HES JUST POOR
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 22:34 - Jul 26 with 3476 viewsessextaxiboy

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 18:09 - Jul 26 by BklynRanger

In 70 odd minutes today, from what I saw, he did one decent thing - turned his man; then lost it. The rest of the game he was either twisting around then playing it square, losing it, or getting tackled, and he committed a couple of fouls.

Exactly , first touch brilliant , subsequent touches ... sh*t
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 23:51 - Jul 26 with 3380 viewsstowmarketrange

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 21:46 - Jul 26 by andygg

You cant blame the coaching staff. A lot of players nowadays are lost causes, because they lose their hunger for the game, after earning mega millions. A bit like swp.
If we get him off the wage bill, that would be a result.

We must be doing something wrong behind the scenes.How can players play so poor for us and do better elsewhere?Players like Puncheon,Delaney and Hoilett are the last east in a long list of players who haven't performed as well for us as the have done at other clubs.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 01:24 - Jul 27 with 3287 viewsWilloW4

Long winded way of saying he's shite.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 07:47 - Jul 27 with 3143 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

9 of those 12 were crosses
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 07:57 - Jul 27 with 3127 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 07:47 - Jul 27 by Jalfrezi_Rs

9 of those 12 were crosses

Nonsense. His crosses never beat the first man.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 10:40 - Jul 27 with 2976 viewshopphoops

and like Life on Earth you get to see it again and again and again.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 10:53 - Jul 27 with 2930 viewsdaveB

He was a typical match of the day player, looked great in highlights with long range shots and the odd individual goal, you could package up his highlights with us and make him look a good player. He tended to go missing though and always thought of that Blackburn team we should have gone for N'Zonzi instead.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 10:56 - Jul 27 with 2917 viewsElHoop

Howe is quite possibly the best young English manager since Clough - and remember what Cloughie did with the likes of John Robertson when he got Forest promoted.
Hoilett to Bournemouth 3 million quid on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 2795 viewsR_from_afar

Surely we must be paying The Cherries more than £3m to take him off our hands?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024