Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Mr Ramsay 21:29 - Oct 30 with 3573 viewsRangers67

For sale to any bidder , one useless football coach. No need to collect, I will take him anywhere that wants him free of charge
Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:32 - Oct 30 with 3545 viewsDiscodroids

wayyythissssssssst !!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:33 - Oct 30 with 3543 viewsQPR_Jim

Clearly Warnock's fault, didn't you see him on his phone and everything.
Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 3510 viewsHollowayRanger

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:33 - Oct 30 by QPR_Jim

the taxi for ramsey I hope

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 3501 viewspaulparker

Time to go , and should have gone weeks ago
Fcuking clueless

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 3469 viewsBluce_Ree

We were a bit unlucky tonight. I'm not sure this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:43 - Oct 30 with 3391 viewsted_hendrix

Derby will kill us all over the pitch.

Don't win against PNE and he'll be gone, he'll have to be.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:47 - Oct 30 with 3306 viewssilky

What a shame, I generally try to have a real balanced view on the whole QPR saga.

This was the first time I was able to watch us play.

If we all could see a work in progress then I could forgive all that I saw tonight but there is absolutely no cohesion or plan put in place that I can see to be laying a foundation for years to come.

I'm sure it's not just Ramsey but a magnitude of the wrong type of people at the club supposedly trying to lay a platform. It takes time I get that but and its a BIG but, it looks like a whole collection of individuals who are being forced to adopt a philosophy at the club which with TF in charge is a pretty rotten one.

It has been like this for years and years now, CR for me is just the latest man in the line of fire!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:48 - Oct 30 with 3285 viewsHarefieldr

We were unlucky, are you sure.we were disorganised a total mess.no game plan.no structure. Players couldn't care less.we deserved to lose.its going to be a long season.oh yes lets give ramsey time, you could give him ten years and we'd still be a mess.that shows with carsley coming in for brentford and getting them organised.dont get me wrong brentford were crap but just shows how bad we are
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 3206 viewsGloucs_R

I'd be surprised if he was in charge for the next game. Should be doing better, I'd understand if we were blooding the kids every week....but were not.. So what its the point of having him?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:02 - Oct 30 with 3129 viewswarrenfox4

Agree we were unlucky.
Dont think we went into this with a true game plan but we held our own for a while
Unlucky wirh the two shots but hey.....goals win games.
Sub wise....he got wrong.
Not end of our season....but a big set back.
Do i think we need a change ......yes. sorry chris, time to step aside and let another take the helm.
CR tried his best...we owe him that but a newr name needs to be our man...who...i dont know....but we need someone who knows how to deal with pressure and not crumble.
Sorry all ...going on a ramble with what im saying.
Ill leave it there.....but a new man is needed
Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:03 - Oct 30 with 3102 viewsaston_hoop

Warnock out! We conceded a goal!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:05 - Oct 30 with 3052 viewspaulparker

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:02 - Oct 30 by warrenfox4

Agree we were unlucky.
Dont think we went into this with a true game plan but we held our own for a while
Unlucky wirh the two shots but hey.....goals win games.
Sub wise....he got wrong.
Not end of our season....but a big set back.
Do i think we need a change ......yes. sorry chris, time to step aside and let another take the helm.
CR tried his best...we owe him that but a newr name needs to be our man...who...i dont know....but we need someone who knows how to deal with pressure and not crumble.
Sorry all ...going on a ramble with what im saying.
Ill leave it there.....but a new man is needed

Unlucky ????

I must gave been watching a different game , did we at all threaten after they scored
We had about 35 minutes and still created Fcuk all
He has to go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:14 - Oct 30 with 2956 viewsDiscodroids

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:05 - Oct 30 by paulparker

Unlucky ????

I must gave been watching a different game , did we at all threaten after they scored
He has to go

Very harsh pp. if they ever do a remake of 'are you being served' , The ramfukker can thumb his nose at these racist comments by being the inanimate showroom dummy at grace brothers , somewhere between captain peacock, played by john barrowman and mrs slocombes pussy ,played by that cnt davina mccall.

'im free'!!

[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 22:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:19 - Oct 30 with 2901 viewspaulparker

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:14 - Oct 30 by Discodroids

Very harsh pp. if they ever do a remake of 'are you being served' , The ramfukker can thumb his nose at these racist comments by being the inanimate showroom dummy at grace brothers , somewhere between captain peacock, played by john barrowman and mrs slocombes pussy ,played by that cnt davina mccall.

'im free'!!

[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 22:15]

Ha ha
Who gets to play Arthur English character though ??

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 2857 viewswarrenfox4

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:05 - Oct 30 by paulparker

Unlucky ????

He has to go

Ok..
We all watched the same game...some saw more than what others saw...but thats football.
I totally argee CR aint the man to lead us...we all know that.
Do we blame the board....yes we do as they appointed him.
Do we blame the players.....no.
They tried tonight ......subs failed us.

Ramsy...sorry mate....a job to big for you.
Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:26 - Oct 30 with 2836 viewsDiscodroids

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:19 - Oct 30 by paulparker

Ha ha
Who gets to play Arthur English character though ??

that cnt left last year mate!.

looking forward to paul warburton from get west london collating ramseys decency factor and smile rating. if the cnt could pass a solid stool after a 6 bowls of all bran id be amazed.

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 22:53 - Oct 30 with 2707 viewsTheBlob

Taxi for Mr Ramsay on 21:33 - Oct 30 by QPR_Jim

I think he was trying to adopt Orville.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024