Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if not said already...jay simpson 10:42 - Jan 12 with 2253 viewsthemodfather

scoring enough for orient, around 17 in a poor side, could do no worse than polter or JET.....
if not said already...jay simpson on 10:45 - Jan 12 with 2237 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think League One is his standard TBH

Love the fact his full name is Jay-Alistaire Frederick Simpson though.
if not said already...jay simpson on 10:56 - Jan 12 with 2199 viewsqpr1976

Yeah, but can he play RB ?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 10:57]
if not said already...jay simpson on 11:02 - Jan 12 with 2171 viewsaston_hoop

Leon Clarke is scoring goals a level above Jay Simpson in League 1 too! Polter isn't a bad player and has scored in his last 2 games, he ain't perfect but he's a QPR player. Whats not to like?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

if not said already...jay simpson on 11:29 - Jan 12 with 2111 viewsjohncharles

Polter tends to score when he's playing. His scoring rate drops right down when he's not picked.

Strong and stable my arse.

if not said already...jay simpson on 11:53 - Jan 12 with 2060 viewsToast_R

Can we just go with what we've got for now instead of racking up bits of paper to fill in some obvious cracks.

This reminds me of 2009/10 when it all went to sh*t and we loaned in inspired players like Marcus Bent, Priskin and Quashie. Absolute garbage and completely destroys what little harmony there is in the dressing room when you have players contracted to the club being left out for players who give little to no f*cks on a loan deal.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 11:54]
if not said already...jay simpson on 12:01 - Jan 12 with 2037 viewspaulparker

if not said already...jay simpson on 11:53 - Jan 12 by Toast_R

Can we just go with what we've got for now instead of racking up bits of paper to fill in some obvious cracks.

This reminds me of 2009/10 when it all went to sh*t and we loaned in inspired players like Marcus Bent, Priskin and Quashie. Absolute garbage and completely destroys what little harmony there is in the dressing room when you have players contracted to the club being left out for players who give little to no f*cks on a loan deal.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 11:54]

Leave it out Toast,
I was one of the poor unfortunates who went to Peterborough to see them make there debuts , I had one of the worst man colds known to man that day but had a vision that the Bent/Priskin partnership would be the stuff of dreams ,
this was a posh team that hadn't won in about 20 games ,and we made them look like AC Milan Circa 1988

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

if not said already...jay simpson on 12:49 - Jan 12 with 1936 viewsingeminate

if not said already...jay simpson on 11:29 - Jan 12 by johncharles

Polter tends to score when he's playing. His scoring rate drops right down when he's not picked.

Presumably you're only basing that on facts?

Won't get far with that attitude round here.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

if not said already...jay simpson on 13:02 - Jan 12 with 1903 viewsDWQPR

if not said already...jay simpson on 12:01 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Leave it out Toast,
I was one of the poor unfortunates who went to Peterborough to see them make there debuts , I had one of the worst man colds known to man that day but had a vision that the Bent/Priskin partnership would be the stuff of dreams ,
this was a posh team that hadn't won in about 20 games ,and we made them look like AC Milan Circa 1988

And add to that the fact that we had two men sent off during the match added to a real woeful afternoon.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

if not said already...jay simpson on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 1840 viewsessextaxiboy

if not said already...jay simpson on 12:01 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Leave it out Toast,

Ha Ha . I went to that

Bent had just one shot that I reckon is just going past Mars , then he pulled a hammy and that was that . Lunch in a Wetherspoons full of Rangers was the highlight of the day .
if not said already...jay simpson on 15:00 - Jan 12 with 1737 viewsHooped_Pullie

Is this the same Simpson who once scored both goals for us in that 0-2 win away to Bardiff all those years ago ?

Maybe we can get him back on loan for that fixture only...
if not said already...jay simpson on 17:58 - Jan 16 with 1491 viewsTacticalR

Missed two penalties today.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024