Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polter 20:57 - Mar 12 with 4374 viewsGuppy22

He was immense today, really has improved since jfh arrived and now a vital part of the team, he also seems to love playing for us, love his attitude.
Polter on 21:37 - Mar 12 with 4272 viewsbosh67

Me too. He reminds me of Zamora but more physical.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Polter on 21:46 - Mar 12 with 4231 viewsWatford_Ranger

Some fans seem to have made their mind up that he's rubbish but you can't fault his contribution and we always look better when he's playing, like with Faurlin.
Polter on 22:19 - Mar 12 with 4092 viewsitsbiga

He did a lovely job of keeping on side for his goal and seemed icy confident it was going in.
Love the guy.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Polter on 23:03 - Mar 12 with 3925 viewsBoston

Polter on 21:37 - Mar 12 by bosh67

Me too. He reminds me of Zamora but more physical.

I upped your comment but BZ is / was a better player. Yet, Polter has time and potential.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Polter on 23:37 - Mar 12 with 3855 viewschris1969

Silenced the detractors big time today. Looking fitter and quicker, he is raw and I am not sure what some fans expect under the new pay structure. Some fans have made up their minds and moan about every bad touch. Never understood the enjoyment in spending 90mins with a half full glass and picking up every negative aspect of the game.
Polter on 23:47 - Mar 12 with 3821 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I suppose all those coke heads and gobshites who gave him dogs abuse up at Birmingham are all now saying that they always thought he would come good.
Polter on 23:51 - Mar 12 with 3804 viewsPunteR

Took his goal well. He's building a rapport with the fans and gets himself involved.
He played better with the ball than without it today.
Charlie who?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Polter on 23:51 - Mar 12 with 3803 viewswestberksr

I've always had a thing for blondes

Liked him since day one and he's getting better all the time. Occasionally the touch is a bit erratic but he's generally trying to do constructive/right things and is a great team player.
Login to get fewer ads

Polter on 08:07 - Mar 13 with 3482 viewsLadbrokeR

Ok I'll say it a bit slow.
Polter on 08:14 - Mar 13 with 3447 viewsCHUBBS

We have said we'd like to go back to the old days of buying rough diamonds and developing them like we used to.
Well here is a diamond that will shape beautifully given time and support.
He will have bad days and some will get on his back but he gives everything so that's enough for me.
He's gonna be the new QPR cult hero.
Polter on 08:49 - Mar 13 with 3360 viewsDWQPR

The booking yesterday actually made him improve his game. He was booked for consistent petty fouling and the second half he had to concentrate on trying to get the ball rather than upset the player and was a much better player for it. Too often in the first half he was jumping into their centre half trying to upset him as opposed to relying on his ability. Somewhere in there is a very good old fashioned centre forward in the making, good in the air, good on the ground, links well with other players, knows where the goal is and has a very decent turn of speed. And to top it off isn't afraid to get hurt for the cause. Dare I say it I haven't seen anyone that raw with those attributes for around 25 years playing in that position for the R's.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Polter on 09:02 - Mar 13 with 3321 viewsnumbers912

I thought he was excellent yesterday and when he chased them down from the kick off after his goal reminded me of a young dog who had been let off his lead running around as fast as he could. My favourite player at the moment and has clearly worked hard in training and has worked hard to build a rapport with fans too
Polter on 10:13 - Mar 13 with 3201 viewsbarabajagal

I love him. Just what we need in this league. Committed, team player, wants to play, shows for the ball, worries defenders, works well with Cherry (watch that pairing next season if Cherry stays) a bit mental in the best QPR tradition, we've got to get behind him, you fell he'd run through walls for us if we sung his name all game.
Polter on 11:22 - Mar 13 with 3115 viewsTacticalR

Polter on 23:03 - Mar 12 by Boston

I upped your comment but BZ is / was a better player. Yet, Polter has time and potential.

BZ was *the* master at bringing down high balls with his chest.

Polter's control with his back to goal and a defender behind him is not that brilliant, but who knows if he's ever had to play that kind of game before? Plus he was getting some major grief from the Brentford centre back.

On a side note, aren't BFGs by definition 'immense'?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024