Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford 19:50 - May 27 with 1618 viewsbosh67

F*ck me he really is good, isn't he!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rashford on 20:05 - May 27 with 1599 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's the new Tyler Blackwood : )
Rashford on 20:08 - May 27 with 1584 viewsbosh67

Rashford on 20:05 - May 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's the new Tyler Blackwood : )

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rashford on 20:08 - May 27 with 1580 viewsMrSheen

Not Michael Owen quick though.
Rashford on 08:14 - May 28 with 1338 viewsderbyhoop

If he hadn't scored the winner in the FA Youth Cup against QPR U18s would he have even been selected for Man U.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rashford on 08:32 - May 28 with 1309 viewsdaveB

He looks decent and he'll go to the Euros but still a typical last minute panic selection by England hoping a gamble will pay off.
Rashford on 08:49 - May 28 with 1269 viewsCamberleyR

He stays fit for longer than five minutes so by that criterion he's better than glass man Daniel Sturridge who clearly inherited his sick note genes from his Uncle Dean.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rashford on 08:56 - May 28 with 1257 viewsterryb

The main thing to me is that he has a football brain!

Mind you, I don't expect him to play too much for Jose next season!
Rashford on 08:58 - May 28 with 1249 viewsTGRRRSSS

He might play for Jose but he will change his game and take away some of the instinct, Jose goes for hard working players.

Lok at Joe Cole he was still a good player with a great career in the end but he never realised the potential he might have under Ferguson for example.
Login to get fewer ads

Rashford on 16:27 - May 28 with 1043 viewswombat

Rashford on 08:58 - May 28 by TGRRRSSS

He might play for Jose but he will change his game and take away some of the instinct, Jose goes for hard working players.

Lok at Joe Cole he was still a good player with a great career in the end but he never realised the potential he might have under Ferguson for example.

Who's better rashford or our sadly departed ray Jones ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024