Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
xi to face Leeds? 14:04 - Aug 3 with 1604 viewsdonny11

we looking something like

Smithies

Ned Caulker Hall Bidwell

Cousins Mass

El-kyathi Cherry Gladwin

Polter
xi to face Leeds? on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 1591 viewsLongsufferingR

Saw the thread title and thought we'd signed a Chinese international.

I think that's pretty much what we can expect unless he prefers Lynch to Caulker.
xi to face Leeds? on 14:08 - Aug 3 with 1580 viewsdaveB

I think Lynch will play ahead of Hall and probably Henry in for Luongo
xi to face Leeds? on 14:09 - Aug 3 with 1570 viewsMytch_QPR

xi to face Leeds? on 14:07 - Aug 3 by LongsufferingR

I think that's pretty much what we can expect unless he prefers Lynch to Caulker.

There are eleven types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals, and those who don't.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

xi to face Leeds? on 14:10 - Aug 3 with 1558 viewsTacticalR

xi to face Leeds? on 14:07 - Aug 3 by LongsufferingR

The air hostess team was getting ready to attend the new signing.

Air hostess clique

xi to face Leeds? on 14:18 - Aug 3 with 1522 viewsDando

Wouldn't be surprised if Shodipo starts the game. He doesn't have any experience, but has been used a lot in pre season, and looks fearless. Nasser to me looks more like an impact sub who can change the game. Weak link to me is Gladwin, but seems there is no choice
xi to face Leeds? on 14:53 - Aug 3 with 1431 viewssimmo

Shodipo for El Karate and I think it's the same as OP.

Lynch I also think will be 1st choice but is nursing a slight injury. I think Galdwin will play on the right and Shodipo on the left. NEK has impressed me during pre-season but I still think he's more of an impact player - not really going to do as much to service Polter.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

xi to face Leeds? on 15:10 - Aug 3 with 1365 viewsDiscodroids

I'll go with the op's side only with Washington in for el khayati.

I Would like to see him used as much as possible . I think there is a real paucity of goals in the side and his proven record of 30 in 80 games or so for PeterBorough is a talent that, IMO, we cannot afford to discard from the first team. Give him game time, the full 90 minutes on a regular basis and hopefully we'll get to see the player we Thought we bought 6 months ago.

Also, if someone told me that Karl Henry would still be here and possibly starting the first game of the new season back in May , I would have said that seemed as likely as finding Syd Barrett in Narcotics anonymous eating custard creams and drinking Mellow Bird extolling the virtues of being in his 28th day of abstinence.

But i fear he will start.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 15:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

xi to face Leeds? on 16:45 - Aug 3 with 1171 viewssimmo

Washington definitely won't start IMO, he didn't train yesterday as he works back to full fitness. I hope he steps up though, he's potentially the striker we're crying out for...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

xi to face Leeds? on 16:48 - Aug 3 with 1156 viewsToast_R

How long before Caulker puts one past Smithies?
xi to face Leeds? on 17:00 - Aug 3 with 1103 viewsLongsufferingR

xi to face Leeds? on 16:48 - Aug 3 by Toast_R

How long before Caulker puts one past Smithies?

...or puts one on him on a night out.
xi to face Leeds? on 17:48 - Aug 3 with 996 viewsHunterhoop

xi to face Leeds? on 15:10 - Aug 3 by Discodroids

I'll go with the op's side only with Washington in for el khayati.

I Would like to see him used as much as possible . I think there is a real paucity of goals in the side and his proven record of 30 in 80 games or so for PeterBorough is a talent that, IMO, we cannot afford to discard from the first team. Give him game time, the full 90 minutes on a regular basis and hopefully we'll get to see the player we Thought we bought 6 months ago.

Also, if someone told me that Karl Henry would still be here and possibly starting the first game of the new season back in May , I would have said that seemed as likely as finding Syd Barrett in Narcotics anonymous eating custard creams and drinking Mellow Bird extolling the virtues of being in his 28th day of abstinence.

But i fear he will start.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 15:25]

"fear he will start"...?

Come on now, Disco. I have sensed a significant thawing of your feelings towards Karl "The Maestro" Henry in recent months. I wouldn't be surprised to see you extolling the virtues of "Karl Henry Mon Dieu" in the near future. The roving reporter of the midfield, interrogating opposition players in possession, before calmly morphing into the Main Anchor role for the 10 o'clock news, handing the ball off to Northern Ireland correspondent Conor Washington, European editor, Seb Poulter, Economic Editor Nedum Onouha, Australian correspondent, Massimo Luongo, and, of course, Youth Employment and Charities reporter, Jordan Cousins.

We all think we can get hold of a Huw Edwards, or Peter Sissons, but sometimes you have to make do with George Alagiah.
xi to face Leeds? on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 982 viewsRangersw12

Would like to see the side that started against Watford start on Sunday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024