Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY 17:19 - Dec 20 with 3308 viewsBakes

He's done it again. How does this man do it, back with burnley until the end of the season.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 17:22]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 17:40 - Dec 20 with 2582 viewsWestonsuperR

He was their Player of The Year in 2015. I really rate Dyche and he does seem to be able to get the best out of him.
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 17:41 - Dec 20 with 2577 viewsBoston

Barton can play a bit, unfortunately his character does not endear himself to most, so we don't care.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 17:55 - Dec 20 with 2540 views2Thomas2Bowles

The good the bad and the ugly rolled in to one.

I'm wanting for Clive's rant

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 2180 viewsTacticalR

Back in October Dyche was singing Barton's praises on 5 Live Football Daily.

Air hostess clique

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 01:14 - Dec 22 with 2005 viewsdixiedean

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:07 - Dec 21 by TacticalR

Back in October Dyche was singing Barton's praises on 5 Live Football Daily.

Thank fook for that. At least the egotistical gobshite won't be darkening our doors again. Our corners & free kicks are bad enough without his efforts. To be fair Dyche did get him to knuckle down and play a simple role which he followed. Trouble is the Jonny Bigbolx attitude usually takes over at some stage and then chaos ensues. What happened with the gambling charges . Have SFA dropped them ?
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 10:42 - Dec 22 with 1867 views2Thomas2Bowles

Only got a one match ban for it.

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 10:51 - Dec 22 with 1851 viewsToast_R

This could be quite funny, Burnley will likely be in a relegation scrap come the end of the season and we all know what Barton tends to do in those must win six pointers when the heat is on.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 10:52]
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:10 - Dec 22 with 1818 views2Thomas2Bowles

Love him or hate him
Bouncebackability

Login to get fewer ads

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:16 - Dec 22 with 1810 viewsrobith

Dyche has got the right idea with Barton - he signs him when he's desperate so the balance of power lies with the club not the player, so he has to suck it up when told to run around sweeping i.e the only thing he's good at, and tries to behave because in his heart of hearts Barton legit believes that any day now someone like Arsenal will want to sign him
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:18 - Dec 22 with 1802 viewsTacticalR

At least it will keep him off the streets.

Air hostess clique

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:34 - Dec 22 with 1773 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 01:14 - Dec 22 by dixiedean

Thank fook for that. At least the egotistical gobshite won't be darkening our doors again. Our corners & free kicks are bad enough without his efforts. To be fair Dyche did get him to knuckle down and play a simple role which he followed. Trouble is the Jonny Bigbolx attitude usually takes over at some stage and then chaos ensues. What happened with the gambling charges . Have SFA dropped them ?

If you had to
Barton or Sandro

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:25 - Dec 22 with 1704 viewsngbqpr

Dyche seems to stop him tweeting, and for that alone he deserves all our thanks

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 07:33 - Dec 23 with 1564 viewstimcocking

Well, after last year it's a pretty obvious thing for them to do really.

Remains to be seen whether he'll keep his mouth shut or not.
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 12:36 - Dec 23 with 1501 viewsisawqpratwcity

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 07:33 - Dec 23 by timcocking

Well, after last year it's a pretty obvious thing for them to do really.

Remains to be seen whether he'll keep his mouth shut or not.

For what particular reason did they let him go last time?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 12:53 - Dec 23 with 1494 views2Thomas2Bowles

They didn't, I think they offered him a new contract but he wanted (for money I guess) to Rangers.

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:14 - Dec 23 with 1474 viewsisawqpratwcity

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 12:53 - Dec 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

They didn't, I think they offered him a new contract but he wanted (for money I guess) to Rangers.

Fair enough. I wonder if they deliberately offered him even less this time?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:19 - Dec 23 with 1463 viewsFredManRave

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 13:25 - Dec 22 by ngbqpr

Dyche seems to stop him tweeting, and for that alone he deserves all our thanks

Any chance he could sign Fernandes?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 14:57 - Dec 23 with 1417 viewslondonscottish

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 11:16 - Dec 22 by robith

Dyche has got the right idea with Barton - he signs him when he's desperate so the balance of power lies with the club not the player, so he has to suck it up when told to run around sweeping i.e the only thing he's good at, and tries to behave because in his heart of hearts Barton legit believes that any day now someone like Arsenal will want to sign him

Yeah but secretly he's already decided that he'd choose Barca over Arsenal when they come knocking.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 17:34 - Dec 23 with 1350 views2Thomas2Bowles

The FA have charged him now on the betting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38421182

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:10 - Dec 23 with 1306 viewsdanehoop

Personally I cant help but now reconsider some of his (many) bang average performances for us and numerous sendings off in light of his football betting.

Never knowingly understood

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:16 - Dec 23 with 1291 viewsRangersDave

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:10 - Dec 23 by danehoop

Personally I cant help but now reconsider some of his (many) bang average performances for us and numerous sendings off in light of his football betting.

Hmmmmmm agree........like how many times he could not beat the first man at a corner competition.
Smoke......meet fire (allegedly) ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:19 - Dec 23 with 1286 viewsPunteR

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:10 - Dec 23 by danehoop

I dont think Barton can complain if people start making assumptions..
His performance v Liverpool was well below par even for the form he was in at the time.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:28 - Dec 23 with 1274 views2Thomas2Bowles

Man City 3- 2 game we just made it 1-1 and playing well before him being sent off..

Ex player for them

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:44 - Dec 23 with 1258 viewsWatford_Ranger

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:28 - Dec 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Man City 3- 2 game we just made it 1-1 and playing well before him being sent off..

Ex player for them

Tevez should have gone too though. I think he just lost it for a second when Tevez had a dig at him and then tried to get one of theirs sent off too when he knew he was off.

There are QPR players I'd swap for Barton given the choice. Saying that, I can't imagine him having gone the respect for Holloway he has for Dyche.
Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:51 - Dec 23 with 1247 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barton signs for..........BURNLEY on 19:44 - Dec 23 by Watford_Ranger

Tevez should have gone too though. I think he just lost it for a second when Tevez had a dig at him and then tried to get one of theirs sent off too when he knew he was off.

There are QPR players I'd swap for Barton given the choice. Saying that, I can't imagine him having gone the respect for Holloway he has for Dyche.

You may well be right but I bet every Man U fan now (and then ) will be thinking I Knew it!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024