Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prize C*nt 04:44 - Nov 23 with 2716 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11947144

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Prize C*nt on 06:13 - Nov 23 with 2683 viewsstowmarketrange

Lethal injection sounds like a cure for his problems.
Prize C*nt on 07:38 - Nov 23 with 2626 viewsPunteR

Prison hasnt rehabilitated him it seems. Lethal injection is probabably for the best. I cant think of one good reason not to.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Prize C*nt on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 2448 viewsblacky200

Its about time we used the American system of 3 strikes. Some people will never be fit to be in society and this lowest of the low life fits into that category. Shouldn't of been let out in the first place.
Prize C*nt on 15:33 - Nov 23 with 2371 viewskensalriser

I'd think very carefully before following any aspect of the US penal system, the entire thing is a horror show.

What's this doing on LfW anyway?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Prize C*nt on 15:44 - Nov 23 with 2353 views2Thomas2Bowles

Prize C*nt on 15:33 - Nov 23 by kensalriser

I'd think very carefully before following any aspect of the US penal system, the entire thing is a horror show.

Yeah while there are no doubt evil people in the world the US system is not something we should ever want here.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Prize C*nt on 16:02 - Nov 23 with 2314 viewsBoston

What, after its contribution to the world of music!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Prize C*nt on 16:07 - Nov 23 with 2300 viewsRs_Holy

Prize C*nt on 15:44 - Nov 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yeah while there are no doubt evil people in the world the US system is not something we should ever want here.

well yes but the problem is he will do another few more years in prison, promise not to be a bad boy again and then get let out after serving 1/2 his sentence. We all know what happens next!
if you are not going to have capital punishment then lets have more prisons and proper prison sentences.
Prize C*nt on 17:04 - Nov 23 with 2247 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's on Licence for life isnt he? Of course he's not yet been convicted of this crime, and would I imagine need to be found guilty in a cvourt of law.

However I thought in theory if on licence you can be recalled anytime for no reason should they choose to do so (the Law)
Login to get fewer ads

Prize C*nt on 00:23 - Nov 24 with 2059 viewstimcocking

It's an utter disgrace that devil wasn't terminated way back. Shame on us all.
Prize C*nt on 11:13 - Nov 24 with 1941 viewsessextaxiboy

Prize C*nt on 00:23 - Nov 24 by timcocking

It's an utter disgrace that devil wasn't terminated way back. Shame on us all.

The shame is on him and only him .

We are civilised , we have the moral high ground , we have ended the life of no one and can look in the mirror.

Lock him up for as long as is required , for ever if that is decided . If its costs to keep our principles intact I am happy to pay ... IMO
Prize C*nt on 11:37 - Nov 24 with 1918 viewsblacky200

While I agree that the US system is not a roll model I still think they have it right on the 3 strikes rule. You've given the person 2 chances to sort themselves out.
Can't believe they keep given him new identities because he messes up. The amount of money this low life has cost and will continue to cost the tax payer is incredible. Would of been cheaper to lock him up for life.
Prize C*nt on 14:11 - Nov 24 with 1835 viewsTGRRRSSS

The money they spend on him now, they might as well simply lock him up I guess and simply pay that.
I am still unclear as regards the licence side of it whether they can simply recall him to prison but not be tried for any current crimes.
Prize C*nt on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 1813 viewsBrightonhoop

I think the Licence breaches mean he can be recalled without trial.

Given he's been recalled twice already you have to question why the f they keep releasing him when he's clearly still highly dangerous.
Prize C*nt on 23:04 - Nov 25 with 1659 viewsHadders

Call me a soft liberal ponce, but I just find this incredibly sad, though of course I don't claim he is a nice chap. A kid (with another kid) murdered a kid, will never be forgiven by British society at large, and now (apparently) gets off looking at dirty pictures of kids. It makes me wonder what the hell was going on in his life when he was an innocent kid himself, pre-murder?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024