Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down to the players! 16:54 - Jan 6 with 5257 viewsconnell10

Can’t blame olly for today purely down to the players imo!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Down to the players! on 16:57 - Jan 6 with 3616 viewskropotkin41

Gawd knows.......... if you had audio files of our cup games going back years I reckon they'd all sound like that one did......... even the couple we won. It's got to be a cultural thing at the club.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Down to the players! on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 3574 viewsconnell10

Down to the players! on 16:57 - Jan 6 by kropotkin41

Gawd knows.......... if you had audio files of our cup games going back years I reckon they'd all sound like that one did......... even the couple we won. It's got to be a cultural thing at the club.

Yep mate , olly put out a strong team today my guess is the players are just not up for it for some reason!

Down to the players! on 17:00 - Jan 6 with 3564 viewsBostonR

Out of interest how many of these 3rd round cup games as IH been in charge of?
Down to the players! on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 3541 viewsbosh67

My dad offered to buy the tickets today and I told him not to waste his money. We always lose to MK Dons at home in the 3rd round. This is the third time in 10 years I think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Down to the players! on 17:06 - Jan 6 with 3474 viewsessextaxiboy

I wouldnt mind betting that a few of them out there today were banking on a rest today, at least on the bench if not at home .
Sounded like Ollie got into them at HT , but one mistake and sounds like MK just ran the game down .
Stand by for a tweet from TF because IMO he influenced that selection today ..
Down to the players! on 17:07 - Jan 6 with 3459 viewsstevec

Sh it forwards.

Hopefully les will solve this goal scoring issue by signing a utility man from free scoring Burton Albion
Down to the players! on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 3392 viewsSharpy36

Down to the players not wanting to play for Ollie more like.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Down to the players! on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 3363 viewsconnell10

Down to the players! on 17:11 - Jan 6 by Sharpy36

Down to the players not wanting to play for Ollie more like.

Nope not having that mate , I think the dressing room backs olly I just think a few players coundnt be bothered today for some reason!

Login to get fewer ads

Down to the players! on 17:17 - Jan 6 with 3305 viewsSharpy36

I hope you`re right, but they need to start bothering pretty soon.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Down to the players! on 17:21 - Jan 6 with 3264 viewsconnell10

Most weeks they do mate.

Down to the players! on 17:26 - Jan 6 with 3224 viewsted_hendrix

Results are down to the Manager, coaching staff and players.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Down to the players! on 17:44 - Jan 6 with 3088 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m always up for a bit of TF slagging but based on what?
Down to the players! on 17:48 - Jan 6 with 3053 viewsLblock

Down to the players! on 17:44 - Jan 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's a fcukin idiot??!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Down to the players! on 17:57 - Jan 6 with 2966 viewsbosh67

Ollie has now lost seven of his last eight FA Cup third-round ties as a manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Down to the players! on 18:00 - Jan 6 with 2937 viewssmegma

Down to the players! on 17:06 - Jan 6 by essextaxiboy

I wouldnt mind betting that a few of them out there today were banking on a rest today, at least on the bench if not at home .
Sounded like Ollie got into them at HT , but one mistake and sounds like MK just ran the game down .
Stand by for a tweet from TF because IMO he influenced that selection today ..

Blame the players. No one else.
Down to the players! on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 2896 viewsessextaxiboy

Down to the players! on 18:00 - Jan 6 by smegma

I agree, see my first sentence..
Down to the players! on 18:07 - Jan 6 with 2868 viewsLongsufferingR

Down to the players! on 18:00 - Jan 6 by smegma

Exactly. I could go on about the cheating, time-wasting, shirt pulling cnts in red or the clueless moron in black who facilitated every trick they pulled, but when it comes down to it, one massive brainfart from Scowen and five simple headed misses from Smith are the reasons we didn't win that comfortably.
Down to the players! on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 2850 viewsessextaxiboy

Down to the players! on 17:44 - Jan 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

It's not a slagging, it's my opinion based on based on a similar occasion , with a similar surprise selection , followed by a similar result ..
Down to the players! on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 2839 viewsjohncharles

Down to the players! on 16:59 - Jan 6 by connell10

Yep mate , olly put out a strong team today my guess is the players are just not up for it for some reason!

Said the same on match thread. Holloway played the team we all wanted. The strongest team. The team that beat Cardiff. Down to the players.

Strong and stable my arse.

Down to the players! on 18:15 - Jan 6 with 2794 viewsDiscodroids

Top Tip for Leigh on sea fiscally bereft ex non marine reinsurance brokers from the 1990's currently toiling in their middle age within the confine and spheres of the probation service for 3 days a week and who still retain a taste and hankering for expensive Sado masochistic training and correctional treatments tied to the altar of a spinning captains wheel in a knocking shop in bulls head passage, leadenhall market, helpless at the ministrations of a former eastern bloc Aufseherinnen dressed as a cyberwoman running the keen edge of her razor down your glutes with coarse untreated salts.

Simply support QPR FC. FFS.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Down to the players! on 18:22 - Jan 6 with 2741 viewsoldmisery

Down to the players! on 18:07 - Jan 6 by LongsufferingR

Exactly. I could go on about the cheating, time-wasting, shirt pulling cnts in red or the clueless moron in black who facilitated every trick they pulled, but when it comes down to it, one massive brainfart from Scowen and five simple headed misses from Smith are the reasons we didn't win that comfortably.

Spot on, unfortunately it must now be obvious to all and sundry that our so called strikers couldn't hit a cow's arse with the proverbial.
Scrub that, it's not just the strikers.
Down to the players! on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 2664 viewsjohncharles

Down to the players! on 18:15 - Jan 6 by Discodroids

Top Tip for Leigh on sea fiscally bereft ex non marine reinsurance brokers from the 1990's currently toiling in their middle age within the confine and spheres of the probation service for 3 days a week and who still retain a taste and hankering for expensive Sado masochistic training and correctional treatments tied to the altar of a spinning captains wheel in a knocking shop in bulls head passage, leadenhall market, helpless at the ministrations of a former eastern bloc Aufseherinnen dressed as a cyberwoman running the keen edge of her razor down your glutes with coarse untreated salts.

Simply support QPR FC. FFS.

All that money you spent on substances in your youth...... you didn't need any of it. Rock on Glen
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:50]

Strong and stable my arse.

Down to the players! on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 2520 viewsDiscodroids

Down to the players! on 18:38 - Jan 6 by johncharles

All that money you spent on substances in your youth...... you didn't need any of it. Rock on Glen
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:50]

Cheers JC. SuppoRting QPR really is on the spectrum of S&m the sweetest pain. Max Mosley in his fine fishnet stockings should be on the club crest.

QPR FA Cup motto.. 'Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby'.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Down to the players! on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 2503 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Down to the players! on 18:07 - Jan 6 by LongsufferingR

This.
Down to the players! on 19:57 - Jan 6 with 2327 viewsconnell10

Down to the players! on 17:26 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

Results are down to the Manager, coaching staff and players.

Not always mate, it only takes a few of the players to take it easy and a whole team can fall apart. I blame olly for a few things this season and last , but today was purely down to the players!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024