Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and Smeggy should be happy 12:04 - Jul 1 with 3330 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Joe Felix has signed

and Smeggy should be happy on 20:22 - Jul 1 with 2947 viewssmegma

He played two games at the end of last season. It says he's 18 but he looks like a 13 year old on the pitch. Absolutely tiny but to coin a phrase about a previous full back signed from Fulham , "tackles like a ferret'. Went on to become a club legend and played in a World Cup semi final for England.
and Smeggy should be happy on 20:31 - Jul 1 with 2915 viewscaliforniahoop

and Smeggy should be happy on 20:22 - Jul 1 by smegma

He played two games at the end of last season. It says he's 18 but he looks like a 13 year old on the pitch. Absolutely tiny but to coin a phrase about a previous full back signed from Fulham , "tackles like a ferret'. Went on to become a club legend and played in a World Cup semi final for England.

I saw one of those games and he was really impressive
and Smeggy should be happy on 20:36 - Jul 1 with 2905 viewsrsonist

5ft 3! He'll be the smallest player in England along with Oztumer if I'm not mistaken.

Got a good feeling about him though. Seems like they liked him a lot at Fulham but with their excellent youth system just a little too much competition there to keep him on.

Been waiting since Walker for a proper nippy full-back.
and Smeggy should be happy on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 2809 viewscaliforniahoop

and Smeggy should be happy on 20:36 - Jul 1 by rsonist

5ft 3! He'll be the smallest player in England along with Oztumer if I'm not mistaken.

Got a good feeling about him though. Seems like they liked him a lot at Fulham but with their excellent youth system just a little too much competition there to keep him on.

Still got 3 yrs of growing you never know, h might make .... 5.5😂 may well end up a winger, good positive player!!
and Smeggy should be happy on 21:36 - Jul 1 with 2734 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will he ahead or behind Furlong?

I don’t want a new signing to disrupt his development .
and Smeggy should be happy on 21:39 - Jul 1 with 2728 viewsDorse

Furlong right side of a three?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

and Smeggy should be happy on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 2694 viewsRBlock

and Smeggy should be happy on 21:39 - Jul 1 by Dorse

Furlong right side of a three?

Don't you bring up that again, we've only just put the back 3 malarkey to bed!
and Smeggy should be happy on 22:17 - Jul 1 with 2648 viewsrsonist

and Smeggy should be happy on 22:00 - Jul 1 by RBlock

Don't you bring up that again, we've only just put the back 3 malarkey to bed!

It's bad when you get it wrong and good when you get it right. Same as any other formation.

I doubt Felix will be in first team contention this year, although some cover for Furlong (and yeah maybe some potential tactical flexibility) is most likely what we're after if we can find it.
Login to get fewer ads

and Smeggy should be happy on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 2561 viewssmegma

and Smeggy should be happy on 21:36 - Jul 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Will he ahead or behind Furlong?

I don’t want a new signing to disrupt his development .

He's 18 FFS. He has joined the under 23 set up.
and Smeggy should be happy on 05:02 - Jul 2 with 2417 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

and Smeggy should be happy on 23:01 - Jul 1 by smegma

He's 18 FFS. He has joined the under 23 set up.

Ok no need to to get shitty. I asked because I didn’t know. Bear in mind England have taken a 17 year old RB to the World Cup.
and Smeggy should be happy on 06:05 - Jul 2 with 2390 viewssmegma

and Smeggy should be happy on 05:02 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok no need to to get shitty. I asked because I didn’t know. Bear in mind England have taken a 17 year old RB to the World Cup.

No they havnt.

And the right back you talk of has played for the last six months for Liverpool including the Champions League final. Comparing him to a kid who has only played under 18 football is ridiculous.
and Smeggy should be happy on 06:31 - Jul 2 with 2360 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

and Smeggy should be happy on 06:05 - Jul 2 by smegma

No they havnt.

And the right back you talk of has played for the last six months for Liverpool including the Champions League final. Comparing him to a kid who has only played under 18 football is ridiculous.

Again, I asked because I didn’t know. Enjoy your shift.
and Smeggy should be happy on 07:16 - Jul 2 with 2316 viewshoopdog

and Smeggy should be happy on 06:31 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again, I asked because I didn’t know. Enjoy your shift.

Baz if your'e good enough your'e old enough ! Championship football shouldn't be out reach for 18 year olds ,. Could see him as a squad player after they've had a good look at him
and Smeggy should be happy on 09:29 - Jul 2 with 2194 viewsCiderwithRsie

and Smeggy should be happy on 20:36 - Jul 1 by rsonist

At least he's not one of those kids who does well at their age group because they're bigger than all the others.
and Smeggy should be happy on 10:19 - Jul 2 with 2131 viewsfrancisbowles

HIs development will need to be managed very carefully.

It will be extremely difficult for a 5ft 3 full back in the championship. He may be targeted with long high diagonal balls to a bigger opponent.

He has been released by Fulham, wonder if that would have been different if they hadn't reached the 'promised land', I'm guessing,probably not.

It's a one year deal and I would imagine it will involve a loan if things are going well in the development squad.

Welcome to the Rrrrs and good luck young man.
and Smeggy should be happy on 15:15 - Jul 2 with 1978 viewsrsonist

and Smeggy should be happy on 10:19 - Jul 2 by francisbowles

HIs development will need to be managed very carefully.

It will be extremely difficult for a 5ft 3 full back in the championship. He may be targeted with long high diagonal balls to a bigger opponent.

He has been released by Fulham, wonder if that would have been different if they hadn't reached the 'promised land', I'm guessing,probably not.

It's a one year deal and I would imagine it will involve a loan if things are going well in the development squad.

Welcome to the Rrrrs and good luck young man.

Well little Alan Wright was never a weak link for Villa in the 90s to be fair (not even in the air particularly) although yeah his best days were as wing back in a 3-5-2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024