Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get this into my veins immediately 01:23 - Oct 27 with 2074 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

Get this into my veins immediately on 01:59 - Oct 27 with 2001 viewsWilloW4

Nice... Anyone see the close up on sky tv when Smith is changing a sub,? Bellend Terry looks over his shoulder, gets completely ignored by the rest of the staff and he just chuffles off to point.... At an empty water bottle probably.. Winning tonight was great.!!
Get this into my veins immediately on 02:07 - Oct 27 with 1983 viewstimcocking

Comedy genius. Most enjoyable.

Just watched it for the fifth time.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 2:10]
Get this into my veins immediately on 03:19 - Oct 27 with 1929 viewsSydneyRs

This is magnificent. "Is it 3 points John? Its not John, Its not."

Have already watched many times.
Get this into my veins immediately on 06:07 - Oct 27 with 1817 viewsozexile

It shows how much Smith wanted the job. There's no way he'd have selected Terry as his assistant. The fella struggles to tie his shoelaces. Assistant manager, LoL.
Get this into my veins immediately on 08:45 - Oct 27 with 1464 viewstoboboly

Can’t. Stop. Watching.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Get this into my veins immediately on 09:54 - Oct 27 with 1280 viewsRs_Holy

Get this into my veins immediately on 08:45 - Oct 27 by toboboly

Can’t. Stop. Watching.

I couldn’t make the game yesterday but watched a recording when I got later.
The atmosphere seemed excellent with both sets of fans singing (particularly in the 2nd half). But it was difficult to make out any songs aimed at Terry apart from “Terry what’s the score” just after Pawel scored. Did Terry get much stick? Also can anyone confirm what was going on when Lynch and the BFG were being interviewed? I could here “you’re f*ckin sh*t” and “cheerio, cheerio, cheerio” being sung at someone but Sky we’re doing the interviews so it was impossible to know who and why???
Get this into my veins immediately on 10:13 - Oct 27 with 1217 viewsDorse

Get this into my veins immediately on 08:45 - Oct 27 by toboboly

Can’t. Stop. Watching.

The phrase 'comedy gold' can be overused, however, in this case it is entirely justified.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Get this into my veins immediately on 11:11 - Oct 27 with 1120 viewsnix

Get this into my veins immediately on 09:54 - Oct 27 by Rs_Holy

I couldn’t make the game yesterday but watched a recording when I got later.
The atmosphere seemed excellent with both sets of fans singing (particularly in the 2nd half). But it was difficult to make out any songs aimed at Terry apart from “Terry what’s the score” just after Pawel scored. Did Terry get much stick? Also can anyone confirm what was going on when Lynch and the BFG were being interviewed? I could here “you’re f*ckin sh*t” and “cheerio, cheerio, cheerio” being sung at someone but Sky we’re doing the interviews so it was impossible to know who and why???

Terry, Terry what’s the score was sung through most of the second half. There were lots of chants of ‘we know what you said, we know what you said, John Terry, we know what you said’. He definitely would have heard those as I did from just above the dugout in SAR. JT is a c... were a bit more localised and he probably didn’t hear those. I only know about them from twitter or the Bolton guy’s vlog. Sky definitely muted our fans on the commentary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024