Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? 15:37 - Nov 20 with 1945 viewsGloucs_R

Looking to take my family to a game and want to sit in the family end. What rows are covered and which are open to the elements please?

Poll: Are we staying up?

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 15:58 - Nov 20 with 1918 viewsJuzzie

I don't think there is a definitive answer as rain could be coming in at different angles but I'd avoid at least the front half to be sure.
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 16:07 - Nov 20 with 1898 viewsstowmarketrange

You should be ok if you sit in row G and the ones higher than that.We are in the wet zone in row D & E.
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 17:35 - Nov 20 with 1827 viewsdaveB

the back 6 rows are usually the dry seats
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 22:11 - Nov 20 with 1650 viewsGloucs_R

Thanks all

Poll: Are we staying up?

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 00:31 - Nov 21 with 1572 viewsBoston

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 16:07 - Nov 20 by stowmarketrange

You should be ok if you sit in row G and the ones higher than that.We are in the wet zone in row D & E.

It’s a fckin disgrace that those in the Upper Loft can’t be arsed to use the toilets.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 08:30 - Nov 21 with 1498 viewsEsox_Lucius

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 00:31 - Nov 21 by Boston

It’s a fckin disgrace that those in the Upper Loft can’t be arsed to use the toilets.

During the game against Real Hounslow the first three rows of the Upper Loft were getting rained on.

The grass is always greener.

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 09:23 - Nov 21 with 1477 viewsstevec

Brexit, Gove, price of a beer.
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 13:51 - Nov 21 with 1354 viewsbigstevec

It's always lovely and dry in the back row If the wind is in the wrong direction it can be wet right up to the 3rd row from the back.
Login to get fewer ads

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 14:27 - Nov 21 with 1332 viewsFDC

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 09:23 - Nov 21 by stevec

Yeah pretty comprehensive going by my last visit -- people rowing about all kinds of things.
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 14:28 - Nov 21 with 1330 viewsFDC

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 09:23 - Nov 21 by stevec

(underrated post imo)
what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 20:24 - Nov 21 with 1220 viewsBoston

what rows are covered in the Lower Loft? on 14:28 - Nov 21 by FDC

(underrated post imo)

Y’ep, I was going to say not since Chelsea run across the pitch in ‘87, but Steve’s was more topical.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024