Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Smyth 12:36 - May 2 with 2378 viewsonlyrinmoray

I was watching a BT programme about different managers One of them was Gaz Ainsworth at Wycombe They followed him around the club and training There was a lot of attention on Paul Smyth how well he trained and a meeting with him and Gaz
I really hope we get him back next season as I feel he could be a really good player for us
Paul Smyth on 12:48 - May 2 with 2330 viewsdaveB

i saw that, really interesting show, Smyth obviously someone who needs a lot of love but he could be a really good player
Paul Smyth on 14:00 - May 2 with 2238 viewsbosh67

If he comes back I would want Andy Sinton to take him under his wing. If you look back at Andy at QPR and the potential Smyth has he could be a very similar player for us. There is definitely a lot of the Sinton's potentially in this kid moving forward.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Paul Smyth on 14:52 - May 2 with 2175 viewsLblock

McLaren nearly ruined this kid.
He’s one I really, really rate and hoped he’d come back from a spell under Gaz with 30 appearances and 10 goals; unfortunately injuries and the current crisis has seen to that.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paul Smyth on 16:30 - May 2 with 2104 viewsFrankRightguard

He does seem a physically fragile type. Not a shock as he’s about five stone wet through. Seen him a couple of times for Wycombe this season and he was pretty anonymous both times. Not much of a surprise with the murderball they play. Very much route one.
Paul Smyth on 16:44 - May 2 with 2090 viewsNorthernr

Bit worried about all the injuries but could potentially be him and Chair slotting straight in to replace Bright and Ebs when sold.
Paul Smyth on 16:55 - May 2 with 2066 viewsterryb

Paul Smyth on 16:44 - May 2 by Northernr

Bit worried about all the injuries but could potentially be him and Chair slotting straight in to replace Bright and Ebs when sold.

And what an improvement that would be on our recruitment policy from previous times!
Paul Smyth on 12:06 - May 3 with 1850 viewsAntti_Heinola

Like him a lot, but don't think he's going to make it at Champ level. Hope I'm wrong.

Bare bones.

Paul Smyth on 16:07 - May 3 with 1732 viewsfrancisbowles

Paul Smyth on 16:44 - May 2 by Northernr

We better play it on the ground all the time as not going to win too many headers. Lol
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Smyth on 16:10 - May 3 with 1726 viewsTacticalR

Paul Smyth on 12:06 - May 3 by Antti_Heinola

Like him a lot, but don't think he's going to make it at Champ level. Hope I'm wrong.

Why's that Antti? He did not look out of place playing for us and always seemed to do something when brought on.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024