Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll up, roll up — Preview 19:23 - Aug 27 with 2317 viewsNorthernr

Roll up, roll up — Preview 27th Aug 2021 19:13
QPR finish a hectic first month of the season, and head into the international break, with a home game against Coventry City, who’ve started similarly well. 2

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 20:14 - Aug 27 with 2177 viewsterryb

A great write up listing all of the problems with Rangers off the pitch this season.

I expect that the club will read your words (ignoring them is, of course, a possibility) & it would be truly entertaining for the club to defend their record.

Come on Lee. You know it would make sense to have a one to one with Clive to discuss these issues!

About the match tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. COME ON MY TEAM!
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 21:05 - Aug 27 with 2056 viewsNorthernr

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 20:14 - Aug 27 by terryb

A great write up listing all of the problems with Rangers off the pitch this season.

I expect that the club will read your words (ignoring them is, of course, a possibility) & it would be truly entertaining for the club to defend their record.

Come on Lee. You know it would make sense to have a one to one with Clive to discuss these issues!

About the match tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. COME ON MY TEAM!

Tbf they always sit down with me when I ask and I have got a date pencilled in with LH next week so I’ll start a thread asking for your points to raise once we get this game out the way.
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 2042 viewscolinallcars

Fine, fine preview. Love the bit about Kane's transfer being contingent on him playing against us tomorrow !
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 21:19 - Aug 27 with 2017 viewsCiderwithRsie

Can't repeat that Warburton quote too much, for me. I thought it was great and summed up what I want from any QPR manager.
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 23:33 - Aug 27 with 1722 viewsdaveB

I hope we stuff these. Fella who used to run the local corner shop by my primary school was a Coventry fan and i hated him as a kid, once claimed that he had Ron Atkinsons phone number and pretended to be on the phone to him. He did give me the Beano each week though so he had that in his favour

Got to watch this one semi sober tomorrow due to the bloody kids, gonna be a mad dash to the ground so I hope the tickets work
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 09:52 - Aug 28 with 1268 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 21:05 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Tbf they always sit down with me when I ask and I have got a date pencilled in with LH next week so I’ll start a thread asking for your points to raise once we get this game out the way.

It really does need to pressed home to the people running the club how poor the fan experience is at the moment. It says a lot for modern systems when easily the most satisfactory experience I’ve had getting in a football stadium this season was going through a rusty old turnstile in east London and having my ticket de-stubbed, by an actual human.

Anyway as you say, first up let’s beat Coventry!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 9:53]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 09:59 - Aug 28 with 1254 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Apart from my oft stated case that there was nothing wrong or 'out of date' with the barcode technology, 2 things that bug me about the new system/communication from a personal point of view.

Accepting that my 'early' isn't the same as others, I fail to see the logic in the club, as you say. asking fans to get to the ground early, and then opening up 15/20 minutes later than they used to!

Secondly, such is the efficiency of the new system that, 3rd game in, I now have in my possession 3 ways to gain entry - farcical really.

I hate moaning in general - I think Warburton's continued protestations about the fixture schedule - he's already on about the games after the upcoming break - come across as a bit Warnock/Smith/Allardyce like, for example - but for something as basic and as important, as getting people through the gate/door/side entrance/Fort Knox - it really has been a shambles.
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 10:03 - Aug 28 with 1234 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great preview clive.
Like you, being confident before games gives me the fear. Only in the championship season was it different. This feels like a game fans and players will turn up expecting to win, and we play awfully and lose.
I did dream that Cov lost a player through two yellows in the first 4 mins last night though, the second for a hack on Dykes as he went clear. So look out for that.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 10:12 - Aug 28 with 1228 viewsLanhoop

I feel for those who have had problems but just for balance, I've been to all 5 of the fixtures at home this year where the QR code has been used and it's worked instantly every single time.

I guess, that's me screwed today then.
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 10:52 - Aug 28 with 1130 viewsSuperhoop83

😉

Suffering since 1978.

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 11:25 - Aug 28 with 1072 viewsStainrod

"Turns out QPR weren’t the only ones bringing three points back from Middlesbrough."

Great line, boom boom
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 14:30 - Aug 28 with 876 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive great report looking forward to the game….on the 3 points bit I got done coming back from Cornwall in August got the horrible police notice but then after giving my Licence details got offered the speed awareness course take that cost same as a fine but no 3 points on your licence fingers x for today’s game and you get offered the course..
Roll up, roll up — Preview on 16:29 - Aug 29 with 451 viewsfrancisbowles

Roll up, roll up — Preview on 14:30 - Aug 28 by Harbour

Thanks Clive great report looking forward to the game….on the 3 points bit I got done coming back from Cornwall in August got the horrible police notice but then after giving my Licence details got offered the speed awareness course take that cost same as a fine but no 3 points on your licence fingers x for today’s game and you get offered the course..

Depends how fast he was going whether they offer it or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024