Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
174 dead .....so far. 10:12 - Oct 2 with 2014 viewsqpr_1968

was it worth it....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

174 dead .....so far. on 11:58 - Oct 2 with 1803 viewsToast_R

That's absolutely awful. Worst stadium disaster in history. Police using tear gas inside the stadium. Of course its going to cause a panic and a crush FFS!
174 dead .....so far. on 21:02 - Oct 2 with 1525 viewsBoston

174 dead .....so far. on 11:58 - Oct 2 by Toast_R

That's absolutely awful. Worst stadium disaster in history. Police using tear gas inside the stadium. Of course its going to cause a panic and a crush FFS!

I believe its actually illegal for the police to use such methods in a stadium. Though that might just be in Europe.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

174 dead .....so far. on 06:16 - Oct 3 with 1332 viewsstowmarketrange

174 dead .....so far. on 21:02 - Oct 2 by Boston

I believe its actually illegal for the police to use such methods in a stadium. Though that might just be in Europe.

I think it’s banned by FIFA,so I guess that would apply worldwide.
174 dead .....so far. on 07:00 - Oct 3 with 1289 viewsjohnhoop

We talk about the sense of entitlement of the fans of the top clubs in England but apparently no fans of the away team were allowed in the stadium and the home team’s fans went on the rampage against the police and anybody they could attack because they hadn’t been beaten in a home game in 23 years!!!
I suppose that it’s no coincidence that the word “amok”, as in “run amok”, is derived from the Malay language.
174 dead .....so far. on 11:01 - Oct 3 with 1149 viewsfrancisbowles

58 seconds in on clip and policeman picks up fairly large object from ground and lobs it into crowd. I don't think he's the only one to do so.
174 dead .....so far. on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 1046 viewsstanistheman

It's never worth it and in all my years of attending games I have never felt the urge to run on to the pitch. Not to celebrate or attack anyone. Needless, senseless and they should be banned for life.
174 dead .....so far. on 22:06 - Oct 3 with 893 viewsqpr_1968

174 dead .....so far. on 16:01 - Oct 3 by stanistheman

It's never worth it and in all my years of attending games I have never felt the urge to run on to the pitch. Not to celebrate or attack anyone. Needless, senseless and they should be banned for life.

good post.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

174 dead .....so far. on 23:08 - Oct 3 with 817 viewsBoston

174 dead .....so far. on 07:00 - Oct 3 by johnhoop

We talk about the sense of entitlement of the fans of the top clubs in England but apparently no fans of the away team were allowed in the stadium and the home team’s fans went on the rampage against the police and anybody they could attack because they hadn’t been beaten in a home game in 23 years!!!
I suppose that it’s no coincidence that the word “amok”, as in “run amok”, is derived from the Malay language.

...unless you happen to speak Irish Gaelic.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2022 2:03]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024