Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst moment QPR related 20:43 - Jan 18 with 3366 viewsoaklandr

Being 3-0 up against AEK Athens in the 76-77 Uefa Cup and then losing the away leg 3-0 and then going out on pens. Still love Dave Webb. Should've put it to bed at HQ in the first leg. Was it the QF?
Worst moment QPR related on 21:00 - Jan 18 with 2630 viewsjamois

Yes it was the QF. We were nailed on to win it that year. But easily worst moment for me was losing 3-2 away at Norwich in season before. I cried like a baby. Well, I almost was a baby. I have truly hated Norwich ever since. Nothing has changed my view of them since.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Worst moment QPR related on 21:04 - Jan 18 with 2616 viewssmegma

Vauxhall Motors.

The lowest point EVER in our clubs 125 year history.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:04 - Jan 18 with 2616 viewsQPR1882

Worst moment QPR related

Wolves 1 Liverpool 3

Worst moment QPR related on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 2607 viewswombat

Worst moment QPR related on 21:04 - Jan 18 by QPR1882

Worst moment QPR related

Wolves 1 Liverpool 3

Partisan Belgrade away losing the 4 goal lead we built at highbury.

I worked it out the other day I'd just be getting released for the murder of mullery that night at the airport about now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Worst moment QPR related on 21:09 - Jan 18 with 2585 viewssmegma

Worst moment QPR related on 21:06 - Jan 18 by wombat

I worked it out the other day I'd just be getting released for the murder of mullery that night at the airport about now

You would've got off for dimished responsibility.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 2581 viewssmegma

Worst moment QPR related on 21:09 - Jan 18 by smegma

You would've got off for dimished responsibility.

Dimished ???

Its diminished
Worst moment QPR related on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 2581 viewsPizanti

A toss up between the Milk Cup Final or Vauxhall Motors for me!
Worst moment QPR related on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 2578 viewsN12Hoop

Worst moment QPR related on 21:06 - Jan 18 by wombat

QPR failing to turn up at the Milk Cup Final when it was our best chance for silverware in years

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst moment QPR related on 21:15 - Jan 18 with 2561 viewsTGRRRSSS

Arriving at Stockport home game following relegation for what was then Division 2, we lost the game and got 2 players sent off, there was a real grim sense at the time. Wardley later got accosted by a fan during the end of season walkabout.

This is a personal thing, didn't feel that happy after losing to Baadiff in 2003 either in PLay Off Final really but at least we'd had the build up.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 2558 viewsoaklandr

Partisan Belgrade at Highbury, who we have played if we won? I never went to Iceland in the first round as foregone conclusion and someone in the club shop said "It cost £5.10 for a gin and tonic!! I' don't even drink it Partizan in those days was like going to LA. Wish I gone though. Maybe we will play in Europe
Worst moment QPR related on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 2554 viewsHollowayRanger

talking a girlfriend to QPR v arsenal paying £25 each for seats in main stand only for her to turn into a physco! jumping up on the seat screaming KICK HIM KICK HIM HIT HIM AND HIM!!!!!!!! everyone looking at this physo girl in mini skirt bleech blonde and leather bomber jacket and me trying to control her

joking aside what you trying to do cause mass sucicides!!!!!!

norwich stuffing us
liverpool cheating us
blowing great leads in europe twice!
robbed in fa cup final reply
OXFORD MY PET HATE how the frig can we beat watford forest chelsea liverpool and lose to OXFORD!!!!! 0-3!!!!
religation
another religation!
playoff final
this season?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Worst moment QPR related on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 2542 viewsCheshireR

Milk Cup 1986 for me. That trophy was ours and we well and truly messed up that day.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:22 - Jan 18 with 2539 viewswindsorhoop

Alex not signing at 17:00pm this evening.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:25 - Jan 18 with 2522 viewsJuzzie

Milk Cup Final. No contest.

For me, Vauxhall Motors doesn't really matter, as bad as that night was. From the New Year we lost I think just two league games up until the end of the season and lost out on promotion in a tight play off final. We got promoted a season later so the hurt was soon erased.

yet we've never been to or even come close to a League or FA Cup final since 1986. We were awesome in our run up to that Final (I went to all the games bar Hull away) and were appalling on the day. 50,000+ QPR fans turned up, but the players forgot to.

Worst moment QPR related on 21:25 - Jan 18 with 2517 viewsloftboy

Worst moment QPR related on 21:21 - Jan 18 by CheshireR

Milk Cup 1986 for me. That trophy was ours and we well and truly messed up that day.

Planned to spend the night celebrating in London the night then turn up at the bush the next day for an open top bus parade that was planned.instead got home pissed at about 7, got laughed at by my Chelsea supporting dad so farked off to bed and stayed there until mid day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Worst moment QPR related on 21:28 - Jan 18 with 2510 viewswombat

Worst moment QPR related on 21:16 - Jan 18 by oaklandr

Partisan Belgrade at Highbury, who we have played if we won? I never went to Iceland in the first round as foregone conclusion and someone in the club shop said "It cost £5.10 for a gin and tonic!! I' don't even drink it Partizan in those days was like going to LA. Wish I gone though. Maybe we will play in Europe

Oakland beer was about 7 quid a burger must have been a tenner , think the players paid for the club we visited on the night of the game from memory .

Would love to go back into Europe with us one day did both games last time and honestly 6 brilliant days were had by all

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Worst moment QPR related on 21:34 - Jan 18 with 2495 viewsoaklandr

During the pre game stroll in their Milk Cup suits QPR looked very arrogant. Look at the players Oxford had out that day Aldridge, Brock, Houghton not bad players. We still should've won FCUK
Worst moment QPR related on 21:40 - Jan 18 with 2477 viewsSydneyRs

Milk Cup final, so much expectation after beating the scousers, huge support and such a massive let down.

Losing the playoff final v Cardiff. Wondered at the time if we would ever recover from that.

Relegation in 1996.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:44 - Jan 18 with 2461 viewswindsorhoop

Worst moment QPR related on 21:40 - Jan 18 by SydneyRs

Milk Cup final, so much expectation after beating the scousers, huge support and such a massive let down.

Losing the playoff final v Cardiff. Wondered at the time if we would ever recover from that.

Relegation in 1996.

Strange one that play off semi final. If we had won it we would of gone into admin due to the bonuses that GP had put in contracts.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:48 - Jan 18 with 2443 viewsTGRRRSSS

Worst moment QPR related on 21:44 - Jan 18 by windsorhoop

Strange one that play off semi final. If we had won it we would of gone into admin due to the bonuses that GP had put in contracts.

GP didn't arrive till the following season.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 2437 viewsoaklandr

Another Milk Cup 0-0 at Ipswich (postponed how many times)? Then to lose at home. So close to Wenbley again.
Worst moment QPR related on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 2421 viewswindsorhoop

Worst moment QPR related on 21:48 - Jan 18 by TGRRRSSS

GP didn't arrive till the following season.

Could of sworn I read that somewhere?
Worst moment QPR related on 22:08 - Jan 18 with 2393 viewsMrSheen

Milk Cup Final. I was a student at Oxford at the time, and I couldn't go back there until the Wednesday. I was afraid I wouldn't recover in time for my finals.
Worst moment QPR related on 22:42 - Jan 18 with 2352 viewsQPR1882

Worst moment QPR related on 21:51 - Jan 18 by oaklandr

Another Milk Cup 0-0 at Ipswich (postponed how many times)? Then to lose at home. So close to Wenbley again.

QPR fans ripping up seats at HQ to throw at Ipswich fans.......ffs how stupid can you get.
Worst moment QPR related on 22:58 - Jan 18 with 2333 viewsstansleftfoot

Worst moment QPR related on 22:42 - Jan 18 by QPR1882

QPR fans ripping up seats at HQ to throw at Ipswich fans.......ffs how stupid can you get.

What happened to an FA Cup Final, hit the bar, all sorts, better side, Waddock missed one tackle in 180 minutes.... there are no worst moments only close shaves with glory...we are a great football club and i'm so glad that we might just have found some owners who might get the message.....As Fans we have a responsibility to impregnate them with the essence of QPR, west london, goldhawk, uxbridge and all that is good about QPR..believe and all will be well....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024